Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

T-man posted:

If you love your pets but aren't vegan you're a hypocrite. :twisted:

idk I’m pretty sure my cats are pro cruelty to animals other than themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Lol if 'chopped up into food for my pets' isn't in your final requests.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Outrail posted:

Lol if 'chopped up into food for my pets' isn't in your final requests.

And take the experience of tearing apart human flesh from bone away from them??

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Byzantine posted:

Cats are our comrades, our protectors in the millions-year long war with the dinosaurs. Even now the dinosaur spies are among us, spreading their propaganda and nearly finished with their grand plan. "Climate change" is a dinosaurian plot to revert the Earth to the hot, wet state of their heyday and put an end to the ice ages by releasing the spirits of their long-dead ancestors that had been sealed beneath the ground in black lumps and sludge, reflecting their souls.

Death to dinosaurs

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Spazzle posted:

Death to dinosaurs

atomic bomb loch ness

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

spankmeister posted:

Dogs are beautiful and pure. People are garbage.

You're a sociopath. Probably had your brain warped by capitalism.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/1127538930042191872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:fsmug:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If you keep hating pets, you're gonna end up like this guy

https://twitter.com/HanaMichels/status/967873922812198913?s=19

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
(((Cats)))

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cats truly are a crypto-jew

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

PIVOT TO ETERNAL SUFFERING
:hb:
there is so much packed in there.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006

Shipon posted:

pit bulls are the navy seals of the animal world

Broke-brained psychos that should be purged from the Earth?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

SoR Blaze posted:

Broke-brained psychos that should be purged from the Earth?

individuals who have been broken by the system(s) they live under can not and should be judged for losing their trust of others, emotional wellbeing, or positive socialization. Boot camp is just dogfight training for people. And vice versa. both are bad

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Picnic Princess posted:

If you keep hating pets, you're gonna end up like this guy

https://twitter.com/HanaMichels/status/967873922812198913?s=19

I know people who legitimately want a girlfriend/wife with no pets because they read on the internet that "fur babies" drain a female's maternal instincts and are therefore less likely to breed with you.

I laugh at them but Facebook really does turn normal people into loving crazy assholes.

A world without Facebook and 4chan would be so good. :eng99:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Like the #8 dude at fb was a SA regular, something something luelinks. And we all know the story of moot

SA is the eye of the storm, filled with regret

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Eye of the Shitstorm

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Eye of the Shitpoststorm

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I think SA has chilled out and we are basically the Freemasons of the internet watching all the other internet communities gently caress up.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

lol did any place on the internet hate women as much as 2000s SA did? at the time I mean

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Like the #8 dude at fb was a SA regular, something something luelinks. And we all know the story of moot

SA is the eye of the storm, filled with regret

luelinks, haven't thought about that poo poo in a long rear end time

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Feranon posted:

lol did any place on the internet hate women as much as 2000s SA did? at the time I mean

this is my first and only account. i thought sa was pretty progressive around the time i paid my tenbux, but that was *checks calendar* more than a decade ago?!?!?!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

As far as I can tell approx. 60% of this website is gay or trans or both, I assume all the ye olde SA people have gone offsite or to 4chan

reading old SAcylopedia articles are like peering into the repressed id

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
I think they're talking about like 2004 sa

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

T-man posted:

As far as I can tell approx. 60% of this website is gay or trans or both, I assume all the ye olde SA people have gone offsite or to 4chan

no, same dudes, now not all dudes

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

T-man posted:

try tfr or gip

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Gip got mostly better too, its tfr

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
doesn't gip have a cop thread?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

please knock Mom! posted:

doesn't gip have a cop thread?

Yeah and they gently caress off there every time they try to defend cops killing people.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

fine, all the dudes went to gip tfr and dnd, better?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

T-man posted:

i think gay and trans people can both hate women still

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Senor Dog posted:

i think gay and trans people can both hate women still

careful you might summon Pick

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I'm p sure SA is like 80% pathetic white guys. Make what you will of it, but boy the internet sure makes you stupid, or maybe it's just Americans.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zombiepop posted:

I'm p sure SA is like 80% pathetic white guys. Make what you will of it, but boy the internet sure makes you stupid, or maybe it's just Americans.

People are naturally really stupid

The internet just helps them let more people know about it

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Anidav posted:

I know people who legitimately want a girlfriend/wife with no pets because they read on the internet that "fur babies" drain a female's maternal instincts and are therefore less likely to breed with you.

I laugh at them but Facebook really does turn normal people into loving crazy assholes.

Someone told me this bullshit in 1998 along with "jerking off drains testosterone and thus your manliness", some of us don't need Facebook to have Weird Ideas. Dude went all galaxy brain when he read THE LADDER THEORY a couple of years later

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The internet makes you stupid but every gamer video on YouTube is a different British accent.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
The internet just gave the stupid people a wider audience. Before you had to know them personally or hang out with drunk dickheads at bars.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Gip got mostly better too, its tfr

tfr is still the most lefty and sane gun forum on the internet. The actual gun forums like the high road are filled with racist old white dudes and dumbfuck good ole boys. Overall SA is very left leaning.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

spankmeister posted:

tfr is still the most lefty and sane gun forum on the internet. The actual gun forums like the high road are filled with racist old white dudes and dumbfuck good ole boys. Overall SA is very left leaning.
like an inverse /pol/ type situation where the lefty forum ends up influencing the other forums with its correct ideology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shipon posted:

like an inverse /pol/ type situation where the lefty forum ends up influencing the other forums with its correct ideology

I mean literally /pol/ is what happens when the horrible poo poo gets kicked off SA