Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

like every lovely trump thread/twitter meme it was funny for about 5 minutes and then it was immediately piledrived into the ground until it reached the center of the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Reince Priebus is not putting Bailey's in his corn flakes

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

StashAugustine posted:

Reince Priebus is not putting Bailey's in his corn flakes

also he has hated a brand of ice cream for years i think?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Krankenstyle posted:

also he has hated a brand of ice cream for years i think?

No, that was Sean Spicer and his crusade against Dippin' Dots (Ice cream of the past)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also Spicer went through a pack (or more) of cinnamon chewing gum a day.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

steinrokkan posted:

No, that was Sean Spicer and his crusade against Dippin' Dots (Ice cream of the past)

ohh right i mix them up all the time lol

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I'm prone to chewing gum a little too compulsively when I buy a pack and a few times, after 5 pieces of Big Red, my tastebuds were pegged to "metallic aftertaste" for hours. Maybe it was Sean's way to deal with eating poo poo on the regular.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

metallic poo poo doesnt sound too good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Also Spicer went through a pack (or more) of cinnamon chewing gum a day.

an by went through, you mean he swallowed each piece after it lost it's flavor

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYKOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the dnd meltdowns in qqcs about the Venezuela thread

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

us bible clinging, PROUD clinging

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://mobile.twitter.com/chuckgrassley/status/529356795924725760?lang=en

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Hardworking Americans, white Americans,

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

assume deer dead

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiVqZJPVBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U28KClbOfQ&t=70s

Now I have tainted vote stuck in my head.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Fentry posted:

Remember when Elizabeth Warren put out a piece about how great and like her Daenerys Targaryen was?

https://www.thecut.com/2019/04/elizabeth-warren-review-game-of-thrones-season-8.html

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

oooooof

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

quote:

I wonder if Warren has even seen the show. Dany is an outright lie and not at all somebody to be looked at as a political role model. The Unsullied are too stupid to do anything but fight, Dany deceives these men by giving an illusion of choice. What would the Unsullied do as free men? Get small business loans and open their own blacksmith shops? Dany murders the Dothraki leaders and not a single member of the horde even asks how the fire started. Dany says she wants to break the wheel but never explains any sort of plan as to what that means. Tyrion asks Dany about an heir or what will happen in the future and Dany just blows him off. Dany learns the army of the dead is real and does NOT agree to fight them until Jon Snow agrees to bend the knee and make her Queen. Also never at any point in the show are their any descriptions of how terrible the people are treated or doing under Lannister rule. Why would Westeros want another war to overthrow the crown? Savages from another continent show up and all of a sudden the Mad Queen's daughter is some demi god? Get real. Dany isn't poo poo and Warren isn't either.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

doesn't grey worm's storyline fly in the face of the idea that the unsullied are incapable of desire, of persona growth

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Homeless Friend posted:

Why Senator, says here you're perfectly healthy! Those headaches are normal!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
when the GOP firebombed their own office and the democrats paid for it

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ScrubLeague posted:

We're gonna build a big, beautiful racism headquarters. It's gonna be incredible. And folks — the Dems are gonna pay for it.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

During his first month as secretary of defense, James Mattis was planning on having the US navy board Iranian ships in international waters, but decided against it because the media found out (the same cruel media who gave him the nickname Mad Dog :qq:)

Later, he resigned because meester trump wanted to pull all US troops out of Syria (he didn't go through with it :snoo:) and was promptly fired because his resignation letter included a STUNNING decorous rebuke of trimlap

Before all this, Mattis was among the idiots who got conned by Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

ScrubLeague posted:

LMAO I forgot about that. Jesus

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

During his first month as secretary of defense, James Mattis was planning on having the US navy board Iranian ships in international waters, but decided against it because the media found out (the same cruel media who gave him the nickname Mad Dog :qq:)

Later, he resigned because meester trump wanted to pull all US troops out of Syria (he didn't go through with it :snoo:) and was promptly fired because his resignation letter included a STUNNING decorous rebuke of trimlap

Before all this, Mattis was among the idiots who got conned by Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos

It's so important we keep in mind that being much smarter than Trump doesn't mean you aren't a huge moron.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8uLuHsNw0

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

A Handed Missus posted:

not only that, he claimed to the media that their miracle machines that didn't actually exist were already in use overseas, in troop helicopters

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

when someone asked donald trump what his father would have thought of his presidential run, he answered "i think he wouldve allowed it"

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

babypolis posted:

when someone asked donald trump what his father would have thought of his presidential run, he answered "i think he wouldve allowed it"

lmao

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

babypolis posted:

gently caress hahaha i don't even remember this

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
That bizarre stage-managed rescue of Jessica Lynch from the Iraqi hospital.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

gently caress hahaha i don't even remember this

it really flew under the radar, i cant find the quote but im certain i saw it

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

the Trump campaign holding a press conference with a fake ASL interpreter off to the side just doing random poo poo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sticky Nate posted:

the Trump campaign holding a press conference with a fake ASL interpreter off to the side just doing random poo poo

the fake sign language dude at nelson mandela's funeral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qu1cs6Fhk8

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
but nelson mandela is still alive

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

but nelson mandela is still alive

he died over 5 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
He died December 5th, 2013

(It corresponds with a life milestone of mine so the date stuck)