Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
I feel bad for folks who don't have access to medical care they need due to politicians and policies that are destroying the social safety net.

I feel less bad for those ones that voted for said politicians and policies, tho, especially since those same politicians also take away my rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress this guy with a barb-wire wrapped fence post.

The Independent: Tennessee judge shares links saying 'Jews should get the f*** over the Holocaust' and calling Muslims 'foreign mud'.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tennessee-judge-jim-lammey-holocaust-jews-antisemitic-racist-memphis-a8910526.html

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Starting the reelection campaign early

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
In Memphis at that.

Rather respectable size communities of both jewish and muslim folks there.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

plus memphis is Egyptian

at least i remember that from civ v

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I sincerely hope school children there are being taught that Egyptian pyramids were also fishing and outdoor goods emporiums.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I sincerely hope school children there are being taught that Egyptian pyramids were also fishing and outdoor goods emporiums.

Excuse me but I think you will find that the 2016 Republican primary settled this topic. They're grain silos.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/HuXijin_GT/status/1127909254134767616?s=20

Trump's push for stronger and stronger Tariffs could cause the Chinese to shift away from the USD.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

Trump's push for stronger and stronger Tariffs could cause the Chinese to shift away from the USD.

Its gonna rule when Trump causes a recession and tanks his reelection bid.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Trump probably heard one of his racist rear end cabinet members call the Chinese yellow and didn’t understand what they meant.

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

Too fair to worship, too divine to love...

bengy81 posted:

Its gonna rule when Trump and the elites causes a recession and tanks the Sanders administration.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

That's exactly what they are going for, the problem is the orange idiot cant keep to the plan and is doing his best to accelerate the timeline.

Or was that :thejoke:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

CommieGIR posted:

The Dow Jones dropped 2% at the opening bell, it's gonna get ugly.

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

Too fair to worship, too divine to love...

BigDave posted:

just like every other time the orange oaf has babbled about trade policy?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

BigDave posted:

How many times has that poo poo "plummeted" in the last week alone? It's meaningless pie in the sky horse poo poo for rich people to move numbers around in so they can skim their percentage off the top.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

BigDave posted:

Dow Jones means almost nothing now, its too volatile to be used as a guidepost.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Every other world leader knows that the easiest way to get what you want out of Trump is just to call his bluff. Which China did. And it's working.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

psydude posted:

Every other world leader knows that the easiest way to get what you want out of Trump is just to call his bluff. Which China did. And it's working.

Gee, I wonder why we shouldn’t beat our chests about trade wars on loving Twitter.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
"Trade wars are easy to win" - trumo

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

already gone.

a brutal self-own.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/cbsthismorning/status/1127928107279749120?s=21

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Whut......

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Co2Coalition/st...ingawful.com%2F

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Rich people not knowing how "sacrifice" works for people who don't make 7 figures, it must be a day that ends in Y.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

It’s the ol’ “But did you die?” you pull on your friends after a crazy night of drinking that you can’t remember.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

I... I thought it was a parody account. :negative:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Parody died November 9th 2016

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Stultus Maximus posted:

I... I thought it was a parody account. :negative:

It's not and I'm betting neither is the "Advancing Australia" account posting conspiracy theories about the "Bilderberg Group" in the comments.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ive had it, tying the noose now

see you when the universe resets

no not really don't freak out you dorks

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Chichevache posted:

I don't know why you think I think the left is responsible for the healthcare crisis, but ok. You win, we are on the same side, still. :confused:

I was just pointing out that the real effort should be getting the GOP out, not tone-policing democratic voters who are mad at the GOP.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

mlmp08 posted:

I was just pointing out that the real effort should be getting the GOP out, not tone-policing democratic voters who are mad at the GOP.

Why not do both? It isn't like I skipped voting on election day just to point out that increasingly violent and divisive language probably won't help us accomplish our goal of getting the GOP out.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Brute Squad posted:

already gone.

a brutal self-own.

Holy loving poo poo

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Chichevache posted:

Why not do both? It isn't like I skipped voting on election day just to point out that increasingly violent and divisive language probably won't help us accomplish our goal of getting the GOP out.

I used to be where you’re at. You know, don’t stoop to their level kind of thing.

But you’re dealing with Nazis, not someone who simply just believes in small government. gently caress em. Suck my dickorum from the back.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Bill Nye from Last Week Tonight

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1127987622607978496?s=19

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Fired up democrats might talk poo poo but then still vote for chuds amd others alike to have healthcare.

But decorum lovers will tut tut about that while being accepting that the GOP politely told you they were actively going to delight in watching healthcare vanish for the poor and rural areas.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

colachute posted:

I used to be where you’re at. You know, don’t stoop to their level kind of thing.

But you’re dealing with Nazis, not someone who simply just believes in small government. gently caress em. Suck my dickorum from the back.

I'm not saying decorum for nazis by any stretch. gently caress those guys in every way possible. What I am actually saying, is that it is pretty hosed up to wish for children in Idaho to die because someone voted for Trump in their district. I really am surprised that this is something that needs to be said once, much less multiple times.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Chichevache posted:

What I am actually saying, is that it is pretty hosed up to wish for children in Idaho to die because someone voted for Trump in their district. I really am surprised that this is something that needs to be said once, much less multiple times.

I know, thats why the GOP is bad! But that’s their stated plan.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Bill loving Nye!

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Thalantos posted:

I feel bad for folks who don't have access to medical care they need due to politicians and policies that are destroying the social safety net.

I feel less bad for those ones that voted for said politicians and policies, tho, especially since those same politicians also take away my rights.

this is well understood by basically everyone in the thread, please don't engage with the usual "WELL ACKSHALLY" posters ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EBB posted:

ive had it, tying the noose now

see you when the universe resets

no not really don't freak out you dorks

People are only freaking out because nobody wants to go through this poo poo again