Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

User name/post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
That’s a good doge.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mermaids and dogs: best of all worlds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWTnMGnZ_S/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1miluye913jgr

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

There’s no way this is a real dog.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

colachute posted:

You got me. Leeloo’s actually a squeaky toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVfCpRjYRVA

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

She’s super duper good

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

colachute posted:

Looks just like dakota as a puppy.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Need more Dakota puppy pics ASAP

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

In slightly older puppy news, Lando celebrated his third birthday on Friday! Our day began with a 6.5 mile hike at dawn. All of the sniffs were had, all of the squirrels were chased up trees, and many things were peed upon.

Later that night, it was time for his special birthday cheeseburger and fries and a cookie treat!

Then he got a stuffed squirrel to play with:

He seems to enjoy it a little:

Then he curled up on his throne, and we watched the first episode of Chernobyl together:

Well, at least one of us watched it.

Love my good boy Lando and will never stop spoiling him on his birthday and all other days.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwww such a good day for Lando!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

pantslesswithwolves posted:

In slightly older puppy news, Lando celebrated his third birthday on Friday! Our day began with a 6.5 mile hike at dawn. All of the sniffs were had, all of the squirrels were chased up trees, and many things were peed upon.

Later that night, it was time for his special birthday cheeseburger and fries and a cookie treat!

Then he got a stuffed squirrel to play with:

He seems to enjoy it a little:

Then he curled up on his throne, and we watched the first episode of Chernobyl together:

Well, at least one of us watched it.

Love my good boy Lando and will never stop spoiling him on his birthday and all other days.

As someone who had a Lab mix many years ago, seeing Lando's pics always makes me smile. :unsmith:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I grew up with a samoyed, so I get very :unsmith: when I see Mayapolarbear on Facebook. Big lovey cotton balls. In the winters my dog would come and either lay down over your lap or on your feet and it was the best heated blanket ever.

Edit: Happy Noodle Boy, some people I know who are looking for a dog want some more info about where Leeloo came from, if you've got it.

A Bad Poster fucked around with this message at 01:43 on May 13, 2019

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Need more Dakota puppy pics ASAP

I'll get to that in a bit

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I made most viral on imgur again.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zGcqKBS

Long story short I paid the adoption fee for Braddock, a dachshund with alopecia, on recommendation by the staff. He was adopted the next day.

colachute fucked around with this message at 13:32 on May 13, 2019

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

How’d you get my dog

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Actually this is my dog

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

colachute posted:

I made most viral on imgur again.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zGcqKBS

Long story short I paid the adoption fee for Braddock, a dachshund with alopecia, on recommendation by the staff. He was adopted the next day.

That’s really cool of you, Cole.

Here’s Lando casting some serious side eye at me for going back to work this morning. Capitalist overlords just don’t understand that big romps and naps on the couch can’t be done from a stuffy office.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Charlotte is getting too hot for her. We went for our first walk and it was only 45 minutes but she just passed out right after she got her drink and dental bone. Gonna have to move her morning walk to before 10am i think.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

pantslesswithwolves posted:

That’s really cool of you, Cole.

Here’s Lando casting some serious side eye at me for going back to work this morning. Capitalist overlords just don’t understand that big romps and naps on the couch can’t be done from a stuffy office.

Look, have you considered just quitting your job and spending all day doing cool poo poo with Lando?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

completely tipped me over while I was off-balance, making me land in the mud in the pouring rain with my umbrella landing elsewhere

all so he could do this and run around the tree 5000x times to get that squirrel

pal...

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

StrixNebulosa posted:

completely tipped me over while I was off-balance, making me land in the mud in the pouring rain with my umbrella landing elsewhere

all so he could do this and run around the tree 5000x times to get that squirrel

pal...

ok so what is your point

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i'm more concerned about your dog falling off the planet, but he seems to have a good grip

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

colachute posted:

ok so what is your point

I would appreciate a warning in the future that he's about to take off at top speed, perhaps a warning bark or something so I can brace myself instead of going "hm, the rain is nice, this podcast is good- AGHH"

He's a good boy tho, he's conked out on his dog bed and he spent the evening bouncing on the couch.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Here's Chicago looking up at my spouse playing Overwatch

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

StrixNebulosa posted:

I would appreciate a warning in the future that he's about to take off at top speed, perhaps a warning bark or something so I can brace myself instead of going "hm, the rain is nice, this podcast is good- AGHH"

He's a good boy tho, he's conked out on his dog bed and he spent the evening bouncing on the couch.

He was testing your grip strength, you should be grateful

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

https://twitter.com/CuteAnimaIVines/status/1126560215422447617

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://gfycat.com/ConcernedEcstaticAkitainu

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Idgaf what you say, I’m way more hype to go see A Dog’s Purpose at a matinee Sunday than I am about any drat superhero movie.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Look, have you considered just quitting your job and spending all day doing cool poo poo with Lando?

Every. loving. Day.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rose is very concerned

But not for long!!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I love the fact that dogs can smile.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

Nick Soapdish posted:

Here's Chicago looking up at my spouse playing Overwatch

Hey Chicago, what an awesome name for an awesome Dog 🐕🐕. Welcome to the thread

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Fister Roboto posted:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Barcley posted:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Barcley posted:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

I love the fact that dogs can smile, and everything else about them

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Headed home to ny to see people and introduce pup to family. I think shes excited maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/tXbTorh.mp4