Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

adorable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this, too, is a manner of infection

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Would
Would you like to see
Creation ruled again?
My friend
All you have to do is follow the worms.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

:five:

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Further adventures in clownery.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

That alt text sure is something. I dunno why but it’s creepier than the comic itself.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
<-------- This, a thousand times over. SHE'S SO COOL!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Also, I love that Gog thought her first offer, being part of Gog-Agog, was totally going to work... and thinks she's so clever by offering Allison an empire like the one Allison rejected from Mottom.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Wacky hijinks ensue as Gog-Agog continues to attempt to feed Allison one of her worms everytime she eats or drinks anything.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Can't be envious of other people if they're all you.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

habeasdorkus posted:

Also, I love that Gog thought her first offer, being part of Gog-Agog, was totally going to work... and thinks she's so clever by offering Allison an empire like the one Allison rejected from Mottom.

Nah, she's a bit more clever than that. She's offering Allison Solomon's empire, and is about to tell her about the tournament, and also maybe Zaid if she's aware that he's there too. Remember, she's pissed at Solomon, and recognizes that Allison is powerful and whatnot.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
It's gonna be, like, a fashion empire or a television empire, or some poo poo.

Also, why is this the first time we've seen televisions or billboards in Throne? E: Or fire alarm pull boxes? Does the Concordance also enforce the building codes in Throne?

Dead Reckoning posted:

"The worms eat the sadness parts of your brain."

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Dead Reckoning posted:

Also, why is this the first time we've seen televisions or billboards in Throne? E: Or fire alarm pull boxes? Does the Concordance also enforce the building codes in Throne?

Be enlightened, my friend. Look for the worm

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

hah

i wonder how many more of these there are

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Don't be like Gog-Agog.

BE Gog-Agog.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I bet Gog-Agog offers the other six a worm at the beginning of every single meeting of the seven.

Ledgem
Oct 20, 2010

I just noticed that there's a doc scratch billboard while reviewing this page.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Dead Reckoning posted:

"My man, have you tried black glass?"

I'm trying to place this, is it from Eisenhorn?

habeasdorkus posted:

She will definitely offer Allison a great deal TV sponsorship and merch branding kickbacks for Solomon David's empire tournament.

Ledgem posted:

I just noticed that there's a doc scratch billboard while reviewing this page.

Oooh nice catch!

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
"this is not my first time smacking a god in the face"

big mood

Paramemetic fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 15, 2019

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

gonna come out and say what we're all thinking: I might wanna eat that worm

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Triticum Guzzler posted:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

I'm trying to place this, is it from Eisenhorn?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"
Black glass is one of the many drugs on offer in Preem Nand's den.

E:F,B

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

God, I remember the zipline. I think that thing was calced out to be like an optimized child decapitating machine.

CAR CRASH CRACKERS
Jan 13, 2008

commemorative spoons and tiny personalized license plates: the regalia of tourism

Dead Reckoning posted:

White Chain has a TV in her apartment waaaaaay back at the beginning of the comic.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-1/

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

wiegieman posted:

God, I remember the zipline. I think that thing was calced out to be like an optimized child decapitating machine.

I need all kinds of backstory, and I'm an old-rear end goon.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Roland Jones posted:

Nah, she's a bit more clever than that. She's offering Allison Solomon's empire, and is about to tell her about the tournament, and also maybe Zaid if she's aware that he's there too. Remember, she's pissed at Solomon, and recognizes that Allison is powerful and whatnot.

Info on Zaid is a good point, but why would Allison want Solomon's empire?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

CAR CRASH CRACKERS posted:

White Chain has a TV in her apartment waaaaaay back at the beginning of the comic.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-1/

i wonder if white chain just leaves it on for back ground noise or if they has specific tv shows they like

just watching throne equivalent of law and order while getting mad at the liberties taken with the law

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Maduo posted:

gonna come out and say what we're all thinking: I might wanna eat that worm
you know, compared to the brainworms of the real world...

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Mile'ionaha posted:

I need all kinds of backstory, and I'm an old-rear end goon.

https://twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/1018965087074177024

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the fyad thread commenting at the time has some good posts https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3290020

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

She's an entertainment mogul, so she's probably just going to follow Allison around, an unstoppable, unkillable presence continually offering Allison stuff she doesn't want or need in her life.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Dead Reckoning posted:

She's an entertainment mogul, so she's probably just going to follow Allison around, an unstoppable, unkillable presence continually offering Allison stuff she doesn't want or need in her life.

Gog-Agog is the pinnacle of targeted advertisements.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Gog-Agog is just like Incubus. They both just want to get in your head.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

M_Gargantua posted:

Gog-Agog is the pinnacle of targeted advertisements.

She probably runs the social media platform FaceWorms

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Wormbook

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

habeasdorkus posted:

Info on Zaid is a good point, but why would Allison want Solomon's empire?

Who wouldn't want an empire?

More seriously, Gog probably doesn't know that Allison wouldn't want one; most people would think that's pretty neat, after all. Also, again, she's seething at Solomon, and what better way to get back at him (for whatever perceived slight he inflicted upon her) than arranging him for him to get chumped publicly and lose his empire? That Allison doesn't actually want it isn't the point. Besides, if Allison is so keen to punch demiurges, hey, there's going to be one right here, asking people to punch him.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Tollymain posted:

the fyad thread commenting at the time has some good posts https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3290020

Best part of that thread:

quote:

We had a very productive couple of days Thursday and Friday. On Thursday, we sat down and did some math:

g*143=.5v^2

95.67fps or 65mph. We knew that from this thread (thanks Doddery Meerkat). So we decided that maybe 15mph might be a little more sane, so we plugged that in for v and solved for &;H. We came up with 7.5 feet. Yeah, that's right, we overshot the optimal height by 19x. Good for us.

Now THAT is Royalty. Good for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Roland Jones posted:

Who wouldn't want an empire?

More seriously, Gog probably doesn't know that Allison wouldn't want one; most people would think that's pretty neat, after all. Also, again, she's seething at Solomon, and what better way to get back at him (for whatever perceived slight he inflicted upon her) than arranging him for him to get chumped publicly and lose his empire? That Allison doesn't actually want it isn't the point. Besides, if Allison is so keen to punch demiurges, hey, there's going to be one right here, asking people to punch him.

I dunno, this is Gog's plan B. I'm not sure that Gog plans further than "everyone loves Gog-Agog." That this involves a third party is an especially clever move from a bundle of worms.