Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Matt sounds a lot like an egg to me :thunk:

hurry up and bimbofy yourself Felix, it's fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Goddamn that loving Benoit joke

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I Before E posted:

Goddamn that loving Benoit joke

I almost lost it at work.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Been thinking about Felix's stinky rear end pussy all day

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Not empty quote. It happened while coming up the stairs.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Thankfully there was only one other person in the break room and they were too busy to notice me trying to stifle gales of laughter

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

They have the famous high-paying jobs of newspaper opinion columnist and...guy who runs a think tank funded by Patreon?

opinion columnists at big metro dailies like nyt and wapo actually do make quite a lot of money.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

T-man posted:

yeah how dare those children not join the DSA and argue over agenda setting and accuse each other of being nazis like *checks notes* the very leftists who have failed to overthrow capitalism for two centuries

If 19th century methods worked the 20th century would've been the communist one

are you aware of the history of the 20th century

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

WrightOfWay posted:

Interviewing Gravel isn't really any different than interviewing Kaniela Ing or any other leftist candidate that has no chance of winning.

The difference is that Sanders exists.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

R. Guyovich posted:

are you aware of the history of the 20th century

Does soviet gerontocracy qualify as an elder abuse too

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

fatherboxx posted:

Does soviet gerontocracy qualify as an elder abuse too

I mean, kinda, I think by early 80's every Soviet power player was so hosed up on age/general Russia life at the time they didn't even know where they were.

Which did make them a fair rival for Reagan, but still.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Any other android Pocket Casts users having trouble getting their grey wolf feed to work? Mine only has the free episodes.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
It can take a while for the feed to update if you're a new or returning member.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

pangstrom posted:

Any other android Pocket Casts users having trouble getting their grey wolf feed to work? Mine only has the free episodes.

There's two separate feeds, you have to add both

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Huh, maybe Overcast was doing something cool behind the scenes or something. (Also maybe I'm only getting the paid ones) Thanks all I will take another look tonight.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1128676264062140418

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 22:12 on May 16, 2019

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

pangstrom posted:

I just checked mine and it was fine. I've heard that Patreon was changing the way their RSS stuff works for patron feeds to stop people sharing them so maybe there's some weirdness there. Pocket Casts in my experience has been very responsive on the customer service end if you wanted to try and contact them.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

You gotta have something wrong with you to
1) go on a curiouscat and ask about another popular person,
2) clearly be asking as a way to tear this person down and
3) not recognize that obama was a strong interventionist and trump isn’t setting policy so much as his ghoulish cadre thinks it’s good and easy to coup other countries so they want to do it because their portfolios will benefit.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Chakan posted:

You gotta have something wrong with you to
1) go on a curiouscat and ask about another popular person,
2) clearly be asking as a way to tear this person down and
3) not recognize that obama was a strong interventionist and trump isn’t setting policy so much as his ghoulish cadre thinks it’s good and easy to coup other countries so they want to do it because their portfolios will benefit.

4) ask the most irony drenched of all irony guys

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea of all the people to tattle to why would you pick the dude who probably has a tweet saying 'yea but pizzagate probably is real though Hillary probably eats a lot of baby brains' to rile people up

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
After their last “call-in” show, I’m glad they clarified there’s no set schedule. I don’t anticipate it as much, but instead look forward to it popping up whenever.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i mostly linked that because don's response is hilarious.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Katherine tweeted that Will is in Twitter jail

https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1129066233427570691?s=21

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

sexpig by night posted:

yea of all the people to tattle to why would you pick the dude who probably has a tweet saying 'yea but pizzagate probably is real though Hillary probably eats a lot of baby brains' to rile people up
Imagine the kind of leftist who would ask one leftist satirist to denounce another. Like how well do you think that person can process humour at all.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

According to the comments that image is a VERY REAL THREAT.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Will should use that new White House whining to the mods thing

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Twitter is really loving weird

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/tbethsheehan/status/1129068716820443137

:staredog:

I don't think it had sunk in until right now just how terrible a human being Joe Biden is.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I'm surprised the tweet went so far back. Biden has had numerous horrible positions on abortion over the subsequent years.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
They may have wanted to get one from close to the same time, but tbh I think a quote from as recently as possible would give a starker contrast to Bernie being pro-abortion pre-Roe

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Love how the comments under literally every Patreon episode are just people arguing about the guest now.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

What's really funny is that that dust-up started because some twitter cop saw this tweet from weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1123753042216726532

...and decided that it was somehow a joke about the Syrian Civil War?

https://twitter.com/MenshevikM/status/1128624103575957507
https://twitter.com/zatchry/status/1128707881065426944

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/GurdCarm/status/1123976563597414407?s=19

This moron has an NYC Guido Voice tweet RT onto his profile he would poo poo himself if he ever actually listened to Nick Mullen

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 16, 2019

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

HannibalBarca posted:

What's really funny is that that dust-up started because some twitter cop saw this tweet from weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1123753042216726532

...and decided that it was somehow a joke about the Syrian Civil War?

https://twitter.com/MenshevikM/status/1128624103575957507
https://twitter.com/zatchry/status/1128707881065426944

These dumb idiots don't know who James Dean is much less Bassel al-Assad.

How hard is it to just be a normie man. Watch a James Dean movie or something.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Making jokes about atrocities is never acceptable. Mel Brooks invented the alt-right.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol they think bassel al-assad is bashar.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i don't get how making fun of assad's bro dying in a car crash in 1994 is pro-assad? what's the logic here?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the GREAT dictator? Bad look man, no one should ever call a dictator 'great'.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i don't get how making fun of assad's bro dying in a car crash in 1994 is pro-assad? what's the logic here?

1. They don't realize he's not Bashar
2. It's become a common attack from extremely online psychos to claim everyone with a non-interventionist stance in Syria is an Assadist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

I FUKKEN HATE CHAPO ARFHHGHGGFHFFJHGFTGGHHHFFGH