Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

mutata posted:

Don't worry, you're gonna love the new direction. The show is now called "Funko POP presents: Pickle Rick: The Animated Series featuring Mayor McCheese and His Son, Sze-Juan the Mixed-Race Talking Burrito". It really hits those demographic check boxes.

poo poo I was hoping this season would be live action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

mutata posted:

Don't worry, you're gonna love the new direction. The show is now called "Funko POP presents: Pickle Rick: The Animated Series featuring Mayor McCheese and His Son, Sze-Juan the Mixed-Race Talking Burrito". It really hits those demographic check boxes.

Which admin do have to bribe and which coder do I have to pay to make this the thread title?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Which admin do have to bribe and which coder do I have to pay to make this the thread title?
Just PM me, I change titles all the time

edit: Character limits cut it off but it's still good

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lmao hell yes

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Mayor McCheese? I guess the Carl's Jr. & Hardees money finally dried up.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DizzyBum posted:

Mayor McCheese? I guess the Carl's Jr. & Hardees money finally dried up.
All three of these companies are owned by Halliburton.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

FactsAreUseless posted:

All three of these companies are owned by Halliburton.

*Liz Lemon gasp*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Barry Bluejeans posted:

*Liz Lemon gasp*

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

mutata posted:

workin' on it, mate..

My body is ready. I am hopeful we will see ~your art~ this year. :toot:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Just PM me, I change titles all the time

edit: Character limits cut it off but it's still good

:glomp:
...now which coder do I PM to extend the character limit? :laugh:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

...now which coder do I PM to extend the character limit? :laugh:
You madman, you'll kill us all!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/1128676665301839872

Our collective nightmare returns in November.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Arist posted:

https://twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/1128676665301839872

Our collective nightmare returns in November.

when will it end..

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
Rick and Morty is a good show.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cicero posted:

Rick and Morty is a good show.

ya for friggin idiot.. dumass babies!!!!!!!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Wait does TVIV hate Rick and Morty now? I thought Rick and Morty was still good

Well I guess it is Season 4, that does line up with how this subforum works, but still

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I was just going with the flow, I like it.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Macaluso posted:

Well I guess it is Season 4, that does line up with how this subforum works, but still

Everyone likes the show now, ergo it is bad.

(it's a good show)

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

The more important question is when are we getting more Bushland adventures?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

TVIV hates everything.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Rick & Morty is a very good show and I’m genuinely excited to see how far up its own rear end it will go this season. Not every show needs to be for every person.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Uh oh, I gotta prove to everyone I'm not one of those fans

*overcorrects wildly*

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Macaluso posted:

Season 3 was up and down, but overall pretty good. It's mainly a reaction to the crazy fans.

I'm excited for season 4

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Rick and Morty is a terrible low quality show with no story and bad writing and ehh, honestly I can't really think of many bad things here so, super pumped for the new season. Amazing show, love it.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Some goons work on the show, thus it is a goon project and doomed to fail. So we are just getting in on the ground floor of mocking the failure.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Will having a 7-season contract speed up the production?

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I'm excited for the new season and also to not tell anybody I ever meet that I'm excited for the new season

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Whalley posted:

I'm excited for the new season and also to not tell anybody I ever meet that I'm excited for the new season

Yeah, this feels about right.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Season 4....just around the time Dan Harmon has his usually meltdown and quits/forced to leave after this season ends.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I feel like this is going to result in a hilarious jape that shits on the worst parts of the fanbase but they already had the stealth pilot on April fool's and bush world and I'm not sure what they could do that would not be like something they have already done.

Maybe the joke will be that there is no joke but season 4 will very directly be making GBS threads on the fanbase. Literally just showing someone eating poo poo because he wants to have McDonald's sauce like Rick.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
They already had the poo poo eating episode, pickle rick.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Maybe the joke will be that there is no joke but season 4 will very directly be making GBS threads on the fanbase. Literally just showing someone eating poo poo because he wants to have McDonald's sauce like Rick.

A lot of Season 3 was about how much Rick sucks, and it didn't seem to have any effect, so I expect them to get even more heavy-handed about it in Season 4.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Macaluso posted:

R&M has been a good show that you don't want to openly admit to liking since about s3-ish

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Pickle Rick is the episode that the bad fans don't get the point of the most, it makes a great litmus test.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I'm super happy to learn that Dan Harmon, a genius, wrote at least 10 more episodes of this very good show that I like a lot.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Pickle Rick is the episode that the bad fans don't get the point of the most, it makes a great litmus test.

What is the point of Pickle Rick? I want to know if I'm a good fan or a bad fan.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

That Rick sucks.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Arist posted:

That Rick sucks.

Normal people can see this because they have a character specifically to tell Rick that he sucks.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Sometimes Rick suck, sometimes Rick rocks and sometimes he's a pickle. It's easy.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Therapy works even if you think you're too smart for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Phenotype posted:

What is the point of Pickle Rick? I want to know if I'm a good fan or a bad fan.

He's a lovely human being who hurts everyone around him, deeply hates himself, and will go to crazy lengths to not have to deal with the damage he causes.