Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
that time kevin williamson thought that he should've been aborted

https://twitter.com/jaynordlinger/status/982035400381345792

GalacticAcid posted:

He died December 5th, 2013

(It corresponds with a life milestone of mine so the date stuck)

pffft next you're gonna tell me that sinbad was never in shazaam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

pffft next you're gonna tell me that sinbad was never in shazaam

:doh: lmao

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

When Ernst is a survivor of sexual assault but still supports an admitted sexual predator.

Dec 26, 2012

lmao

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1054351078328885248?lang=en

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/FreeRepublicTXT/status/484126013669249026?s=20

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
https://youtu.be/QBLNohqquRk

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Gritty got canceled for that colbert shite i thought

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Noted British fash Tommy Robinson got a milkshake poured on him in public and now the British far right are afraid of milkshakes lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUk8PCXa4E

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
just more patriot act bullshit. we're still in a state of emergy to this day

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mother FUCKER. i had this locked and loaded

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Richard Spencer getting clocked in the face while explaining pepe just hours after trump was inaugurated

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
internet personality jontron sucking up to much more charming and talented internet personality neil cicierega, only for neil cicierega to be like "aren't you the dude who got really mad when people asked you, pretty politely, to stop saying the r-slur"

also, internet personality jontron going on a rant about "commulists"

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
The President's war against Graydon Carter, owner of "bad food restaurants"

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
rofl yea

what the gently caress was the deal with that phrase

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

MaxieSatan posted:

internet personality jontron sucking up to much more charming and talented internet personality neil cicierega, only for neil cicierega to be like "aren't you the dude who got really mad when people asked you, pretty politely, to stop saying the r-slur"

also, internet personality jontron going on a rant about "commulists"

internet celebrity jontron deciding to torpedo his fame by going on a podcast hosted by carl benjamin, UKIP wunderkind, pedophile and milkshake connoisseur, and ranting about commulists

e: also the youtube video is 5 hours long :lol:

Malleum has issued a correction as of 19:41 on May 14, 2019

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Malleum posted:

internet celebrity jontron deciding to torpedo his fame by going on a podcast hosted by carl benjamin, UKIP wunderkind, pedophile and milkshake connoisseur, and ranting about commulists

e: also the youtube video is 5 hours long :lol:

I believe the real fall came about after he did a debate with destiny where he was openly racist or something
these idiots are raking in $$$$ and they still can't keep their loving mouths shut at least until they have enough money saved up for a decent life

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
"muscular"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

WampaLord posted:

That is Liddle Marco Rubio, one of the many GOP primary candidates that Trump easily nicknamed and defeated (with assistance from Chris Christie) sitting in an oversized chair. So, a little of column A and a little of column B. And speaking of funny politics poo poo that I suddenly remembered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkdpzRDxTXU&t=83s

i liked how christie spent so much time and effort tonguing trump's butthole for a promotion only to get completely blown off and sent back to new jersey to be fat and useless

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
today carlos danger was released as a free man

lol he first got caught cheating on huma in 2011

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

insanely cool he got Trump elected and is going to be named Professor of Public Policy at NYU or whatever

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Roosevelt posted:

i liked how christie spent so much time and effort tonguing trump's butthole for a promotion only to get completely blown off and sent back to new jersey to be fat and useless

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Brian Boyko lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3634476&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Roosevelt posted:

in the spirit of this thread, i just remembered all the times trump made christie go pick up mcdonald's for him

lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Trump ditching some campaign staffer worm at McDonald’s because his burger order was taking too long

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

WampaLord posted:

in the spirit of this thread, i just remembered all the times trump made christie go pick up mcdonald's for him

lmao

I have a feeling christie was a proponent of getting some mcdonalds.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

KONY 2012

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lol

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
circa 1992

quote:

Gingrich—Primary Mission
—Advocate of civilization
—Definer of civilization
—Teacher of the rules of civilization
—Arouser of those who form civilization
—Organizer of the pro-civilization activists
—Leader (possibly) of the civilizing forces

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
what a loving weirdo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
newt and his boys found out what a smartphone was in 2013 and tried to coin a term for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmKVRVX4q-k

newt's channel had some good content a few years ago

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Someone just reminded me of this

luxury handset posted:

also remember that two years ago alabama's governor got kicked out in one of the thirstiest, most embarrassing sex scandals of our times

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/4/10/15243350/alabama-governor-robert-bentley-scandal

quote:

We now know, for example, that Bentley mistakenly sent a text to his wife, Dianne Bentley, reading, “I love you Rebekah,” along with an emoji of a red rose. And we know that due to his lack of technical savvy, his text exchanges, made with a state-provided iPhone, also appeared on a state-provided iPad he’d given to his wife as a gift.

quote:

Inside the state government, though, at least some people had been aware of a scandal for some time. Back in August 2014, Stan Stabler of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency saw a text message from Mason on Bentley's cellphone. Stabler notified his then-boss, Ray Lewis, of the sexual nature of the text message, and three days later, Lewis went to Paul Collier, then the head of the state law enforcement agency, with the information.

Lewis also had an audio recording. The tape, whose contents have since become public, was originally made by Bentley’s wife, and makes the existence of an affair perfectly clear: “When I stand behind you, and I put my arms around you,” Bentley says on the tape, “and I put my hands on your breasts, and I put my hands (unintelligible) and just pull you real close. I love that, too.”

quote:

Bentley’s wife had longstanding suspicions of an affair between Bentley and Mason, and collaborated with her chief of staff, Heather Hannah, to secretly record Bentley and Mason on the phone. Her goal was to puncture the web of denial around Bentley personally and force him to acknowledge the truth to his family. But as the impeachment report states, “Governor Bentley became obsessed with the existence of the tapes and a desire to prevent them from becoming public.”

This led to efforts to intimidate Hannah (she says he told her, “You will never work in the State of Alabama again if you tell anyone about this,” and, on a later occasion, that she ought to “watch herself”) into silence.

Bentley also used Wendell Ray Lewis, chief of the state’s Dignitary Protection Unit, to try to help him cover up the affair, asking Lewis to chastise women staffers in the governor’s office for gossiping about it, directing him to break up with Mason on his behalf, ordering him to travel to Tuscaloosa to convince Bentley’s son to turn over the tapes, and then marginalizing Lewis after he attempted to intervene to block the use of state resources to further the affair and the cover-up.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Smirking_Serpent posted:

insanely cool he got Trump elected and is going to be named Professor of Public Policy at NYU or whatever
how do you do all the things he's done and not be so mortified and consumed with self-loathing that you hole up in a remote cabin for the rest of your life

i will never understand it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Trump ditching some campaign staffer worm at McDonald’s because his burger order was taking too long

sam nunberg lmfao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I think a lot about what presidents they'd put on a lovely tourist trap if Mt Rushmore was being made today.

There'd totally be a tump

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
there would 100% for sure be reagan

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

and Cheney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I guess nowadays we have Presidential Libraries, which aren’t big monuments but do act as disgusting shrines.

I live in SoCal so my parents wanted to go to the Reagan one and it was the worst. funny how they show a big world map of all his successes but cut off the bottom of Africa so nobody asks about South Africa