Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Jonny Nox posted:

what a classy way to work nips into your army.

Tbh, I think this gets a pass. That thing is art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

here's less classy

nws https://i.imgur.com/bo5BJgj.jpg

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Exinos posted:

Look on (not) my Works, ye Scrunts, and despair!

Painter is Olga Kropotova from Russia.

Holy poo poo.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

third street bitch!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Beautiful scrunt :scrunt:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

The age old question has been answered, "What is scarier than a Scrunt with a sword?"

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

So tiny and so angry :3:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Oh hey a new wallpaper for my phone, thanks.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

thanks, i love it

BuffaloChicken
May 18, 2008
Take off your flat boots and show me your scrunty lil flipper feet.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

slamlo

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moola posted:

third street bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTz30TtUHg&hd=1

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/meetissai/status/1129024164483014657

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

That entire twitter account is magical

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

So beautiful...

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
is he waving?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

I think those arms are movable. Different angles in each picture by the looks of it .

Better paint job and this would be fantastic

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
I hope he pumps his arms up and down while he's choo-chooing across the battlefield for maximum cuteness.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

♫ C'MON MOTHA FUCKAS C'MON ♫

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Pardon me boys, is that an Iron Palooka Choo-Choo?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Brock Samsonite posted:

♫ C'MON MOTHA FUCKAS C'MON ♫

In my head this is definitely The Omphalos Daemonium, the daemon train that the Ultramarines Uriel Ventris and Pasanius ride into the warp.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Is this the Iron Warriors guy who appeared in White Dwarf a decade and a half ago? He got an article that followed the development of his army, and the fluff that he made for it - the leader started as just a terminator figure, then got an upgrade with tracks for legs.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I for one dig our new Chaos Mutoid Man overlord.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

LashLightning posted:

Is this the Iron Warriors guy who appeared in White Dwarf a decade and a half ago? He got an article that followed the development of his army, and the fluff that he made for it - the leader started as just a terminator figure, then got an upgrade with tracks for legs.

I remember that guy but no this was from FB recently

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
I know scrunt-spotting nurglings is cheating but lol this guy

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
this popped up in the frostgrave facebook group and its adorable and awesome

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

They spent so long figuring out whether they could, but not enough on whether they should... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/akarodice/pony-bowl-team-fantasy-football/description

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Zark the Damned posted:

They spent so long figuring out whether they could, but not enough on whether they should... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/akarodice/pony-bowl-team-fantasy-football/description

I don't understand this website, how do I take money away from a project?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Zark the Damned posted:

:staredog:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

gently caress

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Over $18,000 raised so far.

Humans were a mistake.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zark the Damned posted:

Hey now, these minis are a great way to spot sex offenders. If you see someone bring these in to your gaming shop, you can go ahead and tell the undercover FBI agent there to keep an eye on him.

And yes, your gaming shop does have an undercover FBI agent there looking for sexual predators.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"

Screaming Idiot posted:

Hey now, these minis are a great way to spot sex offenders. If you see someone bring these in to your gaming shop, you can go ahead and tell the undercover FBI agent there to keep an eye on him.

And yes, your gaming shop does have an undercover FBI agent there looking for sexual predators.

Yes, because males who like my little pony should be presumed to be sex offenders. :rolleyes:

(E: Not that I don't think tenticles there is bizarre, the others seem normalish, and not sexualized or anything and seems pretty harmless.)

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 22, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Foolster41 posted:

Yes, because males who like my little pony should be presumed to be sex offenders. :rolleyes:

(E: Not that I don't think tenticles there is bizarre, the others seem normalish, and not sexualized or anything and seems pretty harmless.)

Well, obviously people with mental disabilities should be exempt, but aside from that, yeah. Keep your fetishes private.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zark the Damned posted:

So like, what the gently caress kind of team is this supposed to be. Chaos? Considering the two heads and tentacles. But then the runners should be unicorns because horns and oh my god why am I thinking so hard about this gently caress.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.

Manuel Calavera posted:

So like, what the gently caress kind of team is this supposed to be. Chaos? Considering the two heads and tentacles. But then the runners should be unicorns because horns and oh my god why am I thinking so hard about this gently caress.

"Here is a copy of my 40-page fan supplement for Magical Ponies, including a 3000-word fanfic explaining how they came to be playing in this tournament, their amazing magical fantasy castle and realm, a specially-written and totally balanced Magical Horsie Magic & Skills List, and unique biographies for every figure...

...what, you haven't got time to read it now? That's fine, I will read selected excerpts from the text as you take your turn."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Loxbourne posted:

"Here is a copy of my 40-page fan supplement for Magical Ponies, including a 3000-word fanfic explaining how they came to be playing in this tournament, their amazing magical fantasy castle and realm, a specially-written and totally balanced Magical Horsie Magic & Skills List, and unique biographies for every figure...

...what, you haven't got time to read it now? That's fine, I will read selected excerpts from the text as you take your turn."

You dropped a zero there.