Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phlegmish posted:

We need to get the inevitable Kate Beaton discussion out of the way, I'll condense it a little

Goon 1: Kate Beaton used to post on Something Awful but got run off by goons being creepy

Goon 2: Actually she just kind of got bored

Goon 3: The weird part is goons constantly apologizing to her on Twitter!!

Saved everyone some time, now keep those epic memes coming

Funny you bring this up, Tom Siddell used to post on Something Awful but got run off by goons being creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/mannynotfound/status/1129103796901154816?s=19

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

somewhere, this man is mowing a lawn while simultaneously piloting a drone that's also mowing a lawn

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Empty Sandwich posted:

somewhere, this man is mowing a lawn while simultaneously piloting a drone that's also mowing a lawn

I knew I was gettin' old when I started enjoying mowing the lawn.

It's relaxing.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
My dude has a secret ingredient in his "famous" margaritas and he is NOT sharing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Funny you bring this up, Tom Siddell used to post on Something Awful but got run off by goons being creepy

Who the gently caress is that?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Randaconda posted:

It's relaxing.

Same till I got brutal poison ivy last month and lived in hell for weeks. Now I despise out lawn, gives me literal flashbacks making me feel itch just looking at it, seriously. Protip: don't gently caress with poison ivy, and go get a steroid shot fast and use calamime lotion immediately, then strap in for world ending hell on your skin, I've got a ton of pics but they are gross and not for this thread.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's Voldemort.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I never noticed how loving white that guys ankles are.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Jerry Cotton posted:

Gunnerkrigg Court guy. Wait, I'm now being told that he just got bored and left

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Randaconda posted:

It's relaxing.

I'm really old, but I've never been able to abide that poo poo. I wanna turn the whole front yard into a vegetable garden, just so I don't have to mow it

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Empty Sandwich posted:

He's using a riding lawn mower while playing stardew valley on his kid's switch.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

It's Voldemort.

Oh I havent' watched game of throens.

Gunnerkrigg Court guy.

Gee thatt helps a lot.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

good. google should have known better

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Empty Sandwich posted:

I'm really old, but I've never been able to abide that poo poo. I wanna turn the whole front yard into a vegetable garden, just so I don't have to mow it

Someone in my neighborhood turned their lawn into a straight up cornfield and it's pretty cool IMO.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwivMZfjpks

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Randaconda posted:

It's relaxing.

If you're in Jacksonville, you must be mowing at 4am for at least half the year.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Guess that's my cue: the weird goons are the ones constantly apologizing to him over it on social media

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Ah, 4am
The dad hour

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Spanish Manlove posted:

Ah, 4am
The dad hour

"Hedges are looking a little rough there, Jim."

*turns around and sips coffee from bulletproof vacuum sealed thermos and walks away casually like an action movie hero with a huge fireball exploding behind him*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The weird part is goons constantly apologizing to him on Twitter!!

E: ah, gently caress, piss, etc.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phlegmish posted:

Guess that's my cue: the weird goons are the ones constantly apologizing to him over it on social media

Paladinus posted:

The weird part is goons constantly apologizing to him on Twitter!!

E: ah, gently caress, piss, etc.
We did it team! :hfive: good hustle good hustle

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sorry to all the cute internet girls that got runn off by creepy goons: my DMs are open if you need to talk

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Randaconda posted:

It's relaxing.

At least with a riding mower it's like a zen time for just thinking thoughts without interruption or distraction.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

thought it was gonna be that guy screaming over the mountain about his balls.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Why would I, a dad, mow my own lawn? That's why I had kids.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

zoux posted:

Sorry to all the cute internet girls that got runn off by creepy goons: my DMs are open if you need to talk

Fuxk my dms are closed to cute internet girls, is there like an option

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

LifeSunDeath posted:

Same till I got brutal poison ivy last month and lived in hell for weeks. Now I despise out lawn, gives me literal flashbacks making me feel itch just looking at it, seriously. Protip: don't gently caress with poison ivy, and go get a steroid shot fast and use calamime lotion immediately, then strap in for world ending hell on your skin, I've got a ton of pics but they are gross and not for this thread.

Gotta wipe yourself down with towels, just as if though you got motor oil grease poo poo on you. Poison ivy poison is invisible motor oil grease poo poo that is poisonous. Gotta rub that poo poo off, or it sticks and irritates your skin to gently caress.

Here's a certified dad to explain how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oyoDRHpQK0

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Could all the cute internet girls please stop dming me now please? You got the wrong address. It's that other guy you want, they said they were ok with your drat spamming not me would you leave me alone now please God.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Always remember though you get immunity to poison ivy after getting poison ivied once

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
https://mobile.twitter.com/PaperBatVG/status/1031089178023477248

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

mrpwase posted:

Fuxk my dms are closed to cute internet girls, is there like an option

Press alt+f4

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

the curse is finally broken

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Karate Bastard posted:

Gotta wipe yourself down with towels, just as if though you got motor oil grease poo poo on you. Poison ivy poison is invisible motor oil grease poo poo that is poisonous. Gotta rub that poo poo off, or it sticks and irritates your skin to gently caress.

Oh poo poo so you could just Gojo that poo poo right off this whole time? I'm telling everyone I know lol, that's so simple

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Karate Bastard posted:

Here's a certified dad to explain how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oyoDRHpQK0

Nice groin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh poo poo so you could just Gojo that poo poo right off this whole time? I'm telling everyone I know lol, that's so simple

Inaccurate; I have it on good authority that you're gonna need an ocean of calamine lotion.