Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nazzadan posted:

KPN's drummer up until this year is the guy behind the fantastic Suhnopfer project, who is now Aorlhac's drummer as well. Other than playing in the super fashy KPN he's also played in an even more overtly NS band. So now my favorite french bm band Aorlhac has a super nazi drummer and that loving blows.

Like stop listening to Marduk now haha.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 21:59 on May 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

mdf coming up next week

whos going this year

lineup is loving sick

yep, 4th year in a row for me. I'm staying at the days inn next to the Pratt St ale house where I'll probably be getting the early beers every day

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I might go to MDF for one night. I’m not sure.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Imagine paying $800 for a cd holy poo poo 😂

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

collaborators were a thing dude

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBORYvha3sY

even my other friends who listen to metal don't like this poo poo but i loving can't get enough. last i remember there are some slam/brutal death fans here unless you consider this not true slam and actually garbage in which case i'm sorry?

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Slam rules, deathcore rules, slamming deathcore rules(which is what I'd call your link).
My second favorite death metal release so far this year behind Minenfeld is Rendered Helpless which slams suffeciently hard.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

The Muppets On PCP posted:

collaborators were a thing dude

A French Nazi was the main competition for president of France last year.

PSA: Stop listening to Nazi metal. It sucks balls anyway.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I listened to this the other day and it loving rips. Highly recommend.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

ShoogaSlim posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBORYvha3sY

even my other friends who listen to metal don't like this poo poo but i loving can't get enough. last i remember there are some slam/brutal death fans here unless you consider this not true slam and actually garbage in which case i'm sorry?

Som from Cerebral Bore/Your Chance To Die has done guest vocals with Vulvodynia and she owns

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

symbolic posted:

Yeah this is some top grade oldschool poo poo. God drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6FMRusftrI

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

symbolic posted:

Sets a really high bar with that album art and clears it easily, drat

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Someone's gonna make a mint off of an app that tells you if a band has nazi associations or not

I agree that it's important to have the convo, I really don't want to give money to those assholes and it makes me happy that Napalm Death and Full of Hell are both loudly anti fascism.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 18, 2019

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Ask Siri or Google if a band are nazis and a portrait of hitler displays on your phone.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also embarrassed as I realized it was the Body that explicitly anti-bigotry merch, not Full of Hell

https://shirtkiller.com/collections/thebody/products/the-body-wojnarowicz-shirt

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 02:26 on May 18, 2019

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Varg posted:

yep, 4th year in a row for me. I'm staying at the days inn next to the Pratt St ale house where I'll probably be getting the early beers every day

yeah this will be my 6th i think. we're at a hotel a block away from the venues.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Someone's gonna make a mint off of an app that tells you if a band has nazi associations or not

I agree that it's important to have the convo, I really don't want to give money to those assholes and it makes me happy that Napalm Death and Full of Hell are both loudly anti fascism.

Aborted are members of Metalheads Against Racism, which, it sucks that that has to exist, but I'm also glad that it does.

Also members: Wacken Open Air, Malevolent Creation, Leng T'che, and Eluveitie.

A lot of Scandinavian folk metal bands are vocally antifascist and the Nazi appropriation of Norse symbolism really loving pisses them off.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Aborted are members of Metalheads Against Racism, which, it sucks that that has to exist, but I'm also glad that it does.

Also members: Wacken Open Air, Malevolent Creation, Leng T'che, and Eluveitie.

Wait, what? These dudes have a long history of being racist shitbags lmao

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Wait, what? These dudes have a long history of being racist shitbags lmao

Lmao somebody must have put their name on the list as a joke

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

At least we know how thread heroes BOLT THROWER feel about racist bands.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Varg posted:

also i know i was prolly hammered last time we met but ill buy another beer if you want one because i dont quite remember it

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I kinda want to got to MDF just to see Neckbeard Deathcamp

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

deedee megadoodoo posted:

They said something about coming to nyc a little later this year so there’s probably more shows

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

deedee megadoodoo posted:

who's picking a fight with each other in front of the downtown 7-11 this time?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

its gonna be carnivore ad and neckbeard deathcamp

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Bertrand Hustle posted:

A lot of Scandinavian folk metal bands are vocally antifascist and the Nazi appropriation of Norse symbolism really loving pisses them off.
Finnish bands too. I remember Moonsorrow in particular blasting nazis while explaining that the symbols they use predates the third reich by centuries.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Who was it last time?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Snowy posted:

Who was it last time?

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

cant wait for this @ mdf

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
just gonna go on the record and say the nacho cheese and beef taquitos are actually borderline edible

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

They are both really good but have fun with those shits.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

lol fascists and tankies beating each other up

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Bertrand Hustle posted:

They're both Nazi bands so being on the same label as them is pretty damning

Also being part of Les Legions Noires who IIRC are all fascist shitstains

the LLN wasn't nsbm, and mutiliation are about as unobjectionable as you can get.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

If you're not comfortable with listening to a band that kinda sort maybe talked to a nazi one time then it's sort of a good question as to why you're listening to black metal at all.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

"Alright stop, collaborate and liste-"
"You had me at collaborate"

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I gave this some serious thought, even sketched out a database schema, but I could never settle on what the minimum criteria for an "association" would be. Like, Mgła would (sadly) be a candidate because of their vocal support for NSBM label Northern Heritage, even though, to my mind, they produce no outwardly dodgy content. But then would you extend that to include every non-Nazi band that shares a label with a Nazi band?

In related news I've just had to tear a Bestial Mockery patch off my jacket. I put it because on there they appeared on anti-fascist compilations... and now I find out they have a side project with songs called things like "Der Fuhrer is Our Life" :fuckoff:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Wachter posted:

In related news I've just had to tear a Bestial Mockery patch off my jacket. I put it because on there they appeared on anti-fascist compilations... and now I find out they have a side project with songs called things like "Der Fuhrer is Our Life" :fuckoff:

Huh, I thought they were pretty staunch antofascists.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Just make multiple levels of association from "shares a label" to "literally members of a neo-Nazi org" and let the user worry about how close is too close for comfort.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Wachter posted:

Maybe that’s like an S.O.D. type thing?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

Maybe that’s like an S.O.D. type thing?

Metal Archives posted:

The band is not NSBM, despite common assumption (it is about glorification of death, war and extermination of human beings and the reign of Satan on earth). This band is also not a parody band, contrary to the views of some.

Hm. Let's look at some of their lyrics then

quote:

Possessed by War my guns just shoot
Shoot and shoot I hope it never stops
People dead now every-loving-where
Burned jewish corpses and blood in the street

Crush the weak
world of niggers (and jews)
Burn the arabian countries
to the loving ground
CRUSH

:shuckyes: