Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ehud posted:

Also molly and my wife are at an agility competition this weekend and I’m gonna drive out to catch a run at some point.

Here she is waiting to compete.

Kick that course's rear end, Molly!

I'm sitting in Marietta waiting for an assignment to head home, then gonna sit in some cars and see if my fat rear end prefers the Kona or Niro, and I'm hoping for the Niro because I prefer the looks and the bold blue and extra space.

Sunday is yard work day, gonna trim the azaleas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Going to test drive a few cars in a little bit. The rest of the day is up in the air. Tomorrow I’m brewing beer with some friends.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Helping my dad move some of his stuff out of his old apartment as he has moved in with me then John Wick 3 and finish up with boxing.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Dog park, 3 hours of folding laundry with the child that we’ve let pile up since my wife’s been out of town, then teaching the kid to play tennis. A good weekend!

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

SundayMoney posted:

Helping my dad move some of his stuff out of his old apartment as he has moved in with me then John Wick 3 and finish up with boxing.

The Money boys back at it! Slamming brewskis and banging chicks

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
It's snowing a stupid amount so probably not doing a drat thing today. What a waste of a weekend. It was 82 Wednesday.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ehud posted:

Gym is done, went to the grocery store on the way home and got ingredients to make a black bean and rice dish that I made up on the fly as I walked through Publix, cleaned the kitchen, now I’m gonna sit around and do nothing for a while.

Also molly and my wife are at an agility competition this weekend and I’m gonna drive out to catch a run at some point.

Here she is waiting to compete.

GOOD DOG

and good luck!!!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm eating breakfast at my fav neighborhood spot, then buying groceries before meeting up with friends. Maybe we'll go to a gun show, though I'm not likely gonna buy anything. Should pack for my trip to DC this weekend too.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Being a couch potato and drinking coffee while the kids try to destroy the basement.

I'll do some meal prep at some point soon.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Was supposed to help a friend paint a wall in their house, but that seems to have been delayed. I have a gift certificate for a massage so I might do that, then seeing a friend and maybe Dolfan later in the day.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

Was supposed to help a friend paint a wall in their house, but that seems to have been delayed. I have a gift certificate for a massage so I might do that, then seeing a friend and maybe Dolfan later in the day.

tell mr Kraft I said hello

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

tell mr Kraft I said hello

Litrally I am in the same town that happened in lol.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Having brunch at the in-laws trailer. Taking the wee one to the beach afterwards and will either go out for greasy fried seafood or Chinese later.

God willing I'll have some time to write later tonight. It is so much easier to write when I'm away from home.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m working, but Saturdays are usually kinda slow so whatever :geno:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/QasimRashid/status/1129738944357326851?s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
"Consensual rapes"…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

FizFashizzle posted:

whats tff:ct looking at today

im gonna hit the gym, return some pants, assemble a little project ive been planning, and study diabetes dosing information.

Take the tykes to buy new clothes, have a picnic, get stuffed animals fixed, laundry, clean, and hopefully avoid major meltdowns for the rest of the day.

They don't know we are going to go to a comic book convention and they are going to lose their poo poo seeing "super heroes"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Going to the in-laws' house 3 hours away. Gonna rain so the pup can't even run around in the forest. Not exciting!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Getting a hamburger at BWI during a layover. :effort:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Fiz, my PT buddy showed me some awesome apps his class uses on their iPads.

Clinical Anatomy
Notability (Note-ability)

CA is crazy awesome and interactive.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I feel so loving old right now.

https://twitter.com/KTHeaney/status/1129409560081510400?s=19

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
It's really nice outside here but I'm laying around with a wicked sinus infection and I'm not sure if I'm going to leave the couch until Monday.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

any 26 year old who is just now learning that mark wahlberg used to be marky mark is just a very unaware person

get back to me when you read a tumblr post wishing that the op had been stanning for MCR instead of learning the alphabet

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Bout to go poo poo on some old guys at a golf tourney event! Bought some fresh ahi tuna from Costco for later for some home made poke bowls!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

weird Asian candy posted:

Bout to go poo poo on some old guys at a golf tourney event! Bought some fresh ahi tuna from Costco for later for some home made poke bowls!

CostCo is life

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
God we're so old :corsair:

But since we're doing this, yesterday I saw Chemical Brothers, and today I worked out with my trainer and then I've got D&D tonight. Working on convincing some of my friends to see John Wick tomorrow

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

CostCo is life

It really is...

And it had to be to deal with the costco customer bullshit experience while navigating the slow rear end people floating their way through the store! :argh:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Alaois posted:

any 26 year old who is just now learning that mark wahlberg used to be marky mark is just a very unaware person

get back to me when you read a tumblr post wishing that the op had been stanning for MCR instead of learning the alphabet

Eh, Marky Mark got pissed at Eminem for referencing The Funky Bunch when they were on TRL together back in '99, a 26 year old would have been 6 then and he was obviously trying to keep that out of his public persona.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

had pancakes and a latte for breakfast which I just finished. Gonna hit Costco later to pick up something to grill at my wife's dad's house tomorrow for his 72nd birthday. Also need to do a little laundry. I finished a woodworking project and am kinda rearranging the garage to try and make it more possible to use my new bandsaw before I start the next project.

I've been grinding out side-quests in Witcher III and my character is now level 12. Them witches are... hosed up... I need to witcher them they ate the kids, that's unacceptable

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Bathroom faucet has low water pressure suddenly. Aerator is being cleaned and the water pressure from the shut off valves is good so I think some poo poo in my faucet that I can't seem to clean out. Guess it's to Lowes with me. I never liked those fixtures anyway.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Ahahahahaaha

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/18/uk/mcdonalds-nigel-farage-milkshakes-scli-gbr-intl/index.html

quote:

Police stop McDonald's from selling milkshakes near Nigel Farage rally

https://twitter.com/scott_eff/status/1129486192595079168

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Remove the handles and inspect the seals in the valves. It's likely one has crumbled and is blocking flow, and just needs to be replaced.

Or yeah just replace the whole thing, there's like five dozen options between $50 and $150 so you're bound to find one you like better.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Leperflesh posted:

Remove the handles and inspect the seals in the valves. It's likely one has crumbled and is blocking flow, and just needs to be replaced.

Or yeah just replace the whole thing, there's like five dozen options between $50 and $150 so you're bound to find one you like better.

Can you just start posting the winning lotto numbers and which of us will get divorced next?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Bathroom faucet has low water pressure suddenly. Aerator is being cleaned and the water pressure from the shut off valves is good so I think some poo poo in my faucet that I can't seem to clean out. Guess it's to Lowes with me. I never liked those fixtures anyway.

Mineral deposits from hard water and other plumbing plaque eventually kill all faucets, showerheads, dishwasher jets, etc

Guys, I just got wind of a possible gig doing historic restorations of Italian villas on Sicily where they'd fund the work if you were willing to be the next Bob Villa, and I'm weighing whether or not I should send my portfolio. On the one hand, doing something that is basically all I ever wanted, on the other being on t.v. and dealing with the Sicilian mob.

This is real monkey's paw poo poo for me

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

CostCo is life

The people who let their kids push their carts at CostCo are war criminals

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Mineral deposits from hard water and other plumbing plaque eventually kill all faucets, showerheads, dishwasher jets, etc

Guys, I just got wind of a possible gig doing historic restorations of Italian villas on Sicily where they'd fund the work if you were willing to be the next Bob Villa, and I'm weighing whether or not I should send my portfolio. On the one hand, doing something that is basically all I ever wanted, on the other being on t.v. and dealing with the Sicilian mob.

And miss a chance to repeatedly ask if the house has stairs on tv?

Petite Dinklage posted:

The people who let their kids push their carts at CostCo are war criminals

Yes, lots of people who served in Afghanistan are in wheelchairs now.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Do it, I'll come visit and bring you cheesesteaks or whatever other east coast trash food you crave

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
[removes sunglasses David Caruso style]. That's wonderful Veronica, but tell me, does this house have stairs? *raises eyebrow Dwayne Johnson style*

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I would guess that a lot of stuff like building codes and construction standards and practices could be wildly different in Italy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I’m watching The Terror. It’s pretty good.