Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Smirr posted:

Hm. Let's look at some of their lyrics then

:shuckyes:

Yeah, even if it's a "joke" that is way too rich for my blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Saw Midnight, Witchtrial, and Cemetery Piss last night. It loving owned. Midnight was so loving good and the crowd was insane.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Saw Midnight, Witchtrial, and Cemetery Piss last night. It loving owned. Midnight was so loving good and the crowd was insane.

Seeing them at the first Hells Headbash is still one of my favorite sets ever. Pretty sure I got hearing loss from being right under the firecrackers on the end of the dudes bass.

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
Press the buttons all at once, all of the time
https://twitter.com/xSoftPinkTruthx/status/704157313784029184

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
thats a punk band

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Are Mgla nazis?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Spanish Manlove posted:

Are Mgla nazis?

http://www.metalsucks.net/2019/04/30/two-mgla-shows-have-been-canceled-amidst-ties-to-nsbm/amp/

:(

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Oh son of a BITCH

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

My top three bands ruined by errant Nazism:

Disma
Mgla
Inquisition (paedophile bonus)

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Oh for gently caress's sake

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Sorry :( they've kicked him out now, if that helps

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Nazisma.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
M'Glampf

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Inquisitionalsozialismus

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Are there any non nazis doing that Inquisition sound? I really enjoy it. Don’t say Immortal.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Seeing Carnifex, Enterprise Earth and unfortunately Oceano tonight. 6 goddamn hours of deathcore in the rain, definitely the kind of show I'm going to roll through right before the bands I'm there to see are up.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Carnifex is great. "Bury Me In Blasphemy" fuckin' slaps.

Wachter posted:

Sorry :( they've kicked him out now, if that helps

It does, actually

I'm still pissed about Malevolent Creation though

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Deathcore is boring af to listen to but wicked fun to see live imo

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, I'm not the biggest dxc fan but I'll go to shows. Carnifex in particular is one of those bands where I don't actually own any of their albums but I've got like 3 or 4 of their t-shirts because I like buying concert merch.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I've been listening to the Riot City album a few more times, and tbh I'm kinda losing my mind over how insanely good it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzLPSMVGNyM

ffffuuuuuuckk :supaburn:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

You guys care about nazi poo poo way too much

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Varg posted:

Strong username/post combo

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Varg posted:

Not caring about nazis is how they win.

gently caress you.

Jump off a building.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

gently caress you.

Jump off a building.

I agree with you but let’s hold off on telling people to kill themselves, please.

Just got back from Indian and Immortal Bird. I have no idea why I slept on IB for this long—they were incredible.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Henchman of Santa posted:

I agree with you but let’s hold off on telling people to kill themselves, please.

Just got back from Indian and Immortal Bird. I have no idea why I slept on IB for this long—they were incredible.

Wishing death upon others is passé, everyone knows that the medical bills to treat grievous wounds is much worse than the cost of a pine box and a priest.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I am absolutely tickled that there's a band called Immortal Bird.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Varg posted:

Nah I think I'm good. I'm not losing any sleep by not supporting white supremacists

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Spanish Manlove posted:

gently caress you.

Jump off a building.

lol listen I don't like actual fascists as much as anyone else but I'm not emotionally invested in bitching about what kind of lyrics people write, it's not gonna stop any of it.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yeah a much more effective way of dealing with racism is to completely ignore it, because as history has shown it's totally just gonna die out on its own.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Mr. Pickles posted:

BOLT THROWER

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Varg posted:

xzzy posted:

Yeah a much more effective way of dealing with racism is to completely ignore it, because as history has shown it's totally just gonna die out on its own.

Run them the gently caress out asap

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I am excited to get my LISTEN TO BOLT THROWER stickers

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Varg posted:

lol listen I don't like actual fascists as much as anyone else but I'm not emotionally invested in bitching about what kind of lyrics people write, it's not gonna stop any of it.

I know you're keen to paint it as Tumblr neurotics wringing their hands over every note and word, but calling out repulsive content isn't really bitching, is it? If I'm eating a sandwich and happen to bite into a disgusting clod of poo poo, it's a weird leap to say I'm "emotionally invested" when I complain. Maybe it prevents someone else eating poo poo. If enough speak up, maybe a few people think twice about putting poo poo in their loving sandwiches.

Not only do you have plenty of loving dorks who buy into fascist music wholesale, you also have vastly more people giving them free passes, like "yo check out this new track by Stürmpänzer 88, I'm not too hot on the stuff about exterminating the subhumans, but that's a sweet solo at 2:34". It's all part of the same problem, and shrugging it off like a total internet badass just makes it worse

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Immortal Bird is cool death.
https://open.spotify.com/album/1Qimn4gkjYWR2daGZCQguN

Another weird band I love is Valborg. Somewhere between mid tempo Death, Doom and Prog. Nahtod and Vakuum are bangers.
https://open.spotify.com/album/52BJD28TcZFNPSmbW80l8Y

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
birth a.d. is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9rloOHJv4

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Wachter posted:

I know you're keen to paint it as Tumblr neurotics wringing their hands over every note and word, but calling out repulsive content isn't really bitching, is it? If I'm eating a sandwich and happen to bite into a disgusting clod of poo poo, it's a weird leap to say I'm "emotionally invested" when I complain. Maybe it prevents someone else eating poo poo. If enough speak up, maybe a few people think twice about putting poo poo in their loving sandwiches.

Not only do you have plenty of loving dorks who buy into fascist music wholesale, you also have vastly more people giving them free passes, like "yo check out this new track by Stürmpänzer 88, I'm not too hot on the stuff about exterminating the subhumans, but that's a sweet solo at 2:34". It's all part of the same problem, and shrugging it off like a total internet badass just makes it worse

I mean I get it but I'm just bored of seeing the same discussion over and over. NSBM is done to get a rise out of people, much like my posting about it if the topic keeps coming up.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Varg posted:

I mean I get it but I'm just bored of seeing the same discussion over and over. NSBM is done to get a rise out of people, much like my posting about it if the topic keeps coming up.
So to get less discussion about Nazis in black metal you're gonna...

Post more about Nazis in black metal?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Varg posted:

NSBM is done to get a rise out of people

How about giving them a rise up the fuckin' gallows. There's no such thing as ironic racism.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Varg posted:

“I’m warning you, if you keep boring me I’m gonna post bad takes!” Get over it, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Varg posted:

NSBM is done to get a rise out of people
Huh, that explains all the NSBM shows that have absolutely no Nazis at them