Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The final season was written in 3/4 time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

sweet thursday posted:

The final season was written in yakety sax

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Game of Thrones was a documentary and the events happened in real time.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

Game of Thrones was a documentary and the events happened in real time.

thanks master shake

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
excuse me. Maester Shake

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I used to think the theme song was written in 3/4 time. Then I remembered I am an idiot

No, you're right. It's either 3/4 at dotted half = c. 56, or 3/8 or 6/8 with the dotted quarter at the same tempo.

e: I usually see it in 3/4 or 3/8

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Loden Taylor posted:

No, you're right. It's either 3/4 at dotted half = c. 56, or 3/8 or 6/8 with the dotted quarter at the same tempo.

e: I usually see it in 3/4 or 3/8

c. better mean light speed.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018
ha, the silly change.org petition passed a million and is still ticking up

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Figures that a writing pair so bad that a million soccer moms signed a thing saying "yo this poo poo sucks" would get tapped to take on Star Wars.

lol Lucas put a powerful curse on that poo poo when he sold it.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

We are at about 6% of people who watched the episode signed that.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bombadilillo posted:

That's a really high participation rate for this kind of thing and only a complete idiot wouldn't realize that.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol that banner

as if anything that reasonable would happen

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bombadilillo posted:

lmao wow

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

i hope they remake got and its even worse

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rated PG-34 posted:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Wow, only one day until we see who wins the game of the thrones!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Rated PG-34 posted:

they are absolutely gonna reboot it in 5 years op

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

GoT 2: More Games More Thrones

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
GoT Vegas: Throne Harder

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

did anybody post this yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCHlCiB98N4

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i hope they kick off a trend of whatever the opposite of a gritty reboot is. like how batman used to be ridiculous campy slapstick and then became Mad Serious Grimdark Mature Fiction. like that but in reverse. so they're all wearing silly mall-halloween-store costumes with no prep on hair or makeup, and each episode is about the wacky antics of straight man jon snow (played by john hodgeman) and his nights watch brothers (kegan-michael key,, martin starr, and blake anderson) having a madcap adventure to stop the night king (pete davidson) from stealing the color blue!!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

good for her

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i hope they kick off a trend of whatever the opposite of a gritty reboot is. like how batman used to be ridiculous campy slapstick and then became Mad Serious Grimdark Mature Fiction. like that but in reverse. so they're all wearing silly mall-halloween-store costumes with no prep on hair or makeup, and each episode is about the wacky antics of straight man jon snow (played by john hodgeman) and his nights watch brothers (kegan-michael key,, martin starr, and blake anderson) having a madcap adventure to stop the night king (pete davidson) from stealing the color blue!!!!

There's actually a spin-off of the grimdark fantasy anime fate: stay night where all the characters just hang out and have a good time and eat food instead and everyone gets along

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
like was the dragon thing supposed to be bad? because it looks like she's frying a bunch of goobers and i hardly care about them

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pick posted:

like was the dragon thing supposed to be bad? because it looks like she's frying a bunch of goobers and i hardly care about them

the sacking of a city was an ugly violent and usually unnecessary orgy of murder, robbery, and rape of the civilian population and that always gets glossed over in history and fiction. anyway the city was surrendering, everyone hated Severe Short Hair Blond queen and were on board with Supple Long Platinum Hair queen killing blondie and taking the throne but supple dragonrider already had her blood all up for massacring civilians and wasn't going to take no for an answer. hence the metallica thing

e: so in conclusion, ???

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Real feminists don't feel the need to sack anything

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
Do you think Ser Pounce is okay? 😥

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I demand a remake of Game of Thrones but do it like the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings where it's hideous animation and the story stops around halfway through AFFC and a narrator says "Thus ends the tale of A Song of Ice and Fire".

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

This just makes me sad that Metallica's only making the most generic metal now. The only good stuff they've recorded in the last 20 years have been covers. :(

e: oof, I did the math, make that 30 years.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Wifi Toilet posted:

This just makes me sad that Metallica's only making the most generic metal now. The only good stuff they've recorded in the last 20 years have been covers. :(

e: oof, I did the math, make that 30 years.

groundbreaking opinion here

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Game of Thrones and somethingawful dot com, together at last

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/game-thrones-remake/

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/thrones-games-babies/1/

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I demand a remake of Game of Thrones but do it like the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings where it's hideous animation and the story stops around halfway through AFFC and a narrator says "Thus ends the tale of A Song of Ice and Fire".

gently caress u Hodor the studio didn't sign on for more movies to finish the story that's why Bakshi didn't finish it, also his adaptation owns

fight me

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This past week The Big Bang Theory schooled D&D on how to end a long-running, popular, yet fatigue-ridden series. They managed to pull off a logical, long-anticipated character change for their protagonist, Sheldon, while moving the rest of the cast past one chapter of their lives and onto the cusp of the next. I think goons have long held a hateboner for the wrong show.

sweet thursday posted:

Real feminists don't feel the need to sack anything

Except for all men, in the nuts

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

emilia clarke can be my girlfriend but i dont want the dragons to watch

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Mameluke posted:

I think goons have long held a hateboner for the wrong show.
Multiple things can be bad, my friend

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
"figuring out how to make Jon pet his cgi wolf, it was just too complicated" -the dweebs making a new Star Wars trilogy

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I find myself bizarrely terrified of what happens tomorrow, on this tit dragon thingy.

Obvs no-body will be happy but will, Bronn be okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Mameluke posted:

This past week The Big Bang Theory schooled D&D on how to end a long-running, popular, yet fatigue-ridden series. They managed to pull off a logical, long-anticipated character change for their protagonist, Sheldon, while moving the rest of the cast past one chapter of their lives and onto the cusp of the next. I think goons have long held a hateboner for the wrong show.

:chloe: