Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
People bought loads of Iraqi dinars because they thought they would be "Revalued" by the US government and they'd get rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

im on the net me boys posted:

People bought loads of Iraqi dinars because they thought they would be "Revalued" by the US government and they'd get rich

lol that came to a head like two weeks ago and hellworld tsunami had completely erased that from my memory

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

some dude wrote an entire book about it lmao:

https://www.amazon.com/The-Iraqi-Dinar-Scam-ebook/dp/B007Z9DFN8

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
susan collins saying that she believes both dr ford and kavanaugh

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

The “humans of late stage capitalism” twitter going gently caress it and rebranding to post the entirety of David Harvey’s lectures on Capital

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hmm weird it's like someone wanted to immediately dismiss her using a cheap shortcut

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
A little early for "remember" but that time McDonald's stopped selling milkshakes near fascists because people kept throwing milkshakes at fascists

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sam kriss

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

straight up TERF, huh

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Subjunctive posted:

straight up TERF, huh

What? I’ve never seen that allegation

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Subjunctive posted:

straight up TERF, huh

Me personally I'm a FERT, i got my dick chopped off and I want to be chained to a stove and hosed all day

e: FERT, dick chopped off and chained to a stove is copyright© and registered trademark® of DBA Former DILF® 2019

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

susan collins saying that she believes both dr ford and kavanaugh

susan collins

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

GalacticAcid posted:

What? I’ve never seen that allegation

i think he's joking?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

W Bush pronouncing "terrism"

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

StashAugustine posted:

i think he's joking?

rather

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

TRUMP

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
all this Ginsburg chat reminds me that he swam naked and posed naked with Michael Savage pre-Savage's conservative heel turn

ted hitler posted:

Between April 2003 and June 2004, $12 billion in U.S. currency—much of it belonging to the Iraqi people—was shipped from the Federal Reserve to Baghdad, where it was dispensed by the Coalition Provisional Authority. Some of the cash went to pay for projects and keep ministries afloat, but, incredibly, at least $9 billion has gone missing, unaccounted for, in a frenzy of mismanagement and greed
that money was doled out on literal pallets of $100 bills with little/no oversight, in case you want a fun visual when someone asks how we'll afford m4a

im on the net me boys posted:

it's also funny because it started out with military folks in the Iraq War buying dinars in the hopes they'd appreciate in post-war Iraq--which is a little ghoulish but not a completely wrong-headed idea--and now it's evolved into straight-up magical thinking

HobbitGrease has issued a correction as of 12:34 on May 20, 2019

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

todd akin

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

my son is very good at the cyber

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gore is clearly popping a stiffie in this picture and it's making me extremely uncomfortable.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Gore is clearly popping a stiffie in this picture and it's making me extremely uncomfortable.

He's got a pointer dick.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

I hoped we'd have a conversation about NAMBLA because I knew someone would come in with the sexual predator mindset of "it was good for their sexual development!!"

No, it wasn't. The men who initiate relationships with underage boys are sexual predators who took advantage of societal stigma against homosexuals to help cover up their crimes. Quit justifying old men's depraved sexual mindset.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

TrilliontonNixon posted:

his dick is small and pointy from doing exercise. maybe it is small naturally as well, i dont know, but aerobic exercise decreases bloodflow to the area and generally makes it smaller along with the balls

i wonder why goons don't know this

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Former DILF posted:

W Bush pronouncing "terrism"

origins/oranges

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

his dick is small and pointy from doing exercise. maybe it is small naturally as well, i dont know, but aerobic exercise decreases bloodflow to the area and generally makes it smaller along with the balls

lol dude

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol look at the loser whos never laughed at how small his own balls are after a run

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

a Loving Dog posted:

I get chubbies sometimes when I squat

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

And by that I mean thick ladies

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Mitt Romney owned a contestant for Horse Dressage at the London Olympics, lol.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Mitt Romney personally destroyed toys R us

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

old.flv posted:

I get chubbies sometimes when I squat

Good, you should be squeezing your glutes so hard at the top that you get a boner on the other side.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

a Loving Dog posted:

Good, you should be squeezing your glutes so hard at the top that you get a boner on the other side.

Always squeezing - always pumping

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

KillerQueen posted:

Mitt Romney owned a contestant for Horse Dressage at the London Olympics, lol.

his wife claimed a dancing horse as a medical device and got $80k taken off their taxes

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

ikanreed posted:

Mitt Romney personally destroyed toys R us

It was actually KB Toys

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
#RomneyDeathRally

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hELjmWfVBU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

The subsequent framing of that as "gotcha journalism" when it was just an offhanded question meant to be as softball as it could possibly be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Gary Hart shortened his real last name “Hartpence” to “Hart” because he got fed up with being called “Hotpants”