Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

this is so stupid jesus tapdancing christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Bran the Broken is a really ablist nickname, tyrion

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Livewatch is reminding me of the RLM review of the Revenge of the Sith where Plinkett/Mike compared going to see the movie to an autopsy- it's dead, the grieving is done, but you have to have closure and learn how it died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

"ask me again in ten years. because the books will still not exist"

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Ahhhhahahahahahahah

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
so jon is now back in the nights watch who have a broken wall and no enemies to protect the realm from

the north is independant because sansa says so

bran is king and it's actually good he can;t have children even though they never explain how he's gona be succeded

sweetrobin went through puberty and survived so i guess it's not all bad

edmure was just in the episode to be the butt of a joke during the dumbest scene in the whole series.

cool show guys

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
"a song of ice and fire"

they said it guys, they said the title.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

so jon is now back in the nights watch who have a broken wall and no enemies to protect the realm from

Jon won the loving lottery he gets to go party with the wildlings for the rest of his life

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
podrick is a kingsguard, this is actually good.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
lmao they actually made bronn the lord of highgarden

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
:siren: JON SNOW PET THE DOG :siren:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's finally happened.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We did it everyone. We did it.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Arya has the right idea tbh

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
bran king

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Jon got the best end. Chill with Ghost, Tormund, and the wildlings with no zombies trying to kill him.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

aw, I thought he was gonna be the final boss

pseudanonymous posted:

Ender's game is pretty great, I like the part where it proves Hitler did nothing wrong.
But Ender went and brought the Jew egg to a new planet, so how does that fit in?

kcroy fucked around with this message at 12:05 on May 20, 2019

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
And so we finally know who won the game of thrones. The moral is 'be a dumbass, your whole family will probably end up in charge somehow'

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Holy cock suckibg christ that was poo poo

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
here's hoping GRRM dies of a heart attack so we never have to go through that again

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

so is jon the 998th and 1000th lord commander of the NW? what ever are they loving watching against

yes lets repatriate the frozen wasteland of the north for no loving reason

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
The part about this dumpster fire that actually makes me the most mad was probably the scene with Brienne writing in the White Book. In the books the empty part of his page represents the change he could make in his life and his ability for be whatever wants to be.

Brienne wrote "ransomed at Riverrun for two stark daughters" in the show scene and Jaime wrote "ransomed at Riverrun for a promise unfulfilled" in the book, I remember cause the line stuck with me poignant and as being particularly representative of Jaime's arc in the books. He's not evil and he's tired of acting like he is, so he finally acknowledges his warts and starts to come to gripes with his past.

Except in the show nope he's actually bad all along and then rocks fall on him.. gave good D to Brienne tho

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

TK-42-1 posted:

so is jon the 998th and 1000th lord commander of the NW? what ever are they loving watching against

snarks and grumpkins

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVERRRR!!!!!!!

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Zippy the Bummer posted:

what is dead can never die

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Close and gas the thread now.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Truly the ending this series deserved, a long, wet fart.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

God drat that was terrible

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
i hope somebody cuts my head off so I can forget all about this

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

:siren: JON SNOW PET THE DOG :siren:

Only redeeming part of the episode

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

The worst part of the episode is when Brienne closes the book after writing in it and I’m like “nooo that’s gonna smear!”

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Someone photoshop David and Dan into that ABSOLUTE FUCKER certificate alongside GRRM. Now.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Years of waiting for the end of the books that will never be written and the show ends the story with the books' titular line, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHa

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Dangerllama posted:

The worst part of the episode is when Brienne closes the book after writing in it and I’m like “nooo that’s gonna smear!”

How is Tyrion not mentioned in a book about the wars after Robert's death, his kidnapping literally kicks off the war of the five kings does DND not even remember season 1

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
They should’ve named the maester who wrote the book George at least

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
really loved it when sam said " a song of ice and fire" because you see, that is the name of the books and its just so goddamn clever because in the last episode you just have to say the name of the thing guys thats what it was, it was the song of ice and fire

you see jon snow is the ice and the fire because he is both a stark and a targaryan so really it was all jus t a song of ice and fire

when the snow or ash was falling on the throne as drogon burned it

that was the song

of ice and fire

sean_bateman
Feb 27, 2012

glug.gif

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

These are some top notch reactions though
:discourse:

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

A Typical Goon posted:

How is Tyrion not mentioned in a book about the wars after Robert's death, his kidnapping literally kicks off the war of the five kings does DND not even remember season 1

how is tyrion not mentioned despite being hand to joffery and dany, being a commander in two battles and being the son of tywin lannister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

really loved it when sam said " a song of ice and fire" because you see, that is the name of the books and its just so goddamn clever because in the last episode you just have to say the name of the thing guys thats what it was, it was the song of ice and fire

you see jon snow is the ice and the fire because he is both a stark and a targaryan so really it was all jus t a song of ice and fire

when the snow or ash was falling on the throne as drogon burned it

that was the song

of ice and fire

https://youtu.be/F8mYLi3PGOc