Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's a huge difference between screaming at minimum wage employees because your novelty sauce referenced on your dumb random edgy show wasn't in stock and checking a place out because it being referenced on literally anything. Like that's advertisement in general but Goon Trip Report very obviously didn't fall into the weird entitled category and it went from a "Haha yeah I can't believe you went there" to some weird attack like there's some sort of weird underlying issue going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asema posted:

there's a huge difference between screaming at minimum wage employees because your novelty sauce referenced on your dumb random edgy show wasn't in stock and checking a place out because it being referenced on literally anything. Like that's advertisement in general but Goon Trip Report very obviously didn't fall into the weird entitled category and it went from a "Haha yeah I can't believe you went there" to some weird attack like there's some sort of weird underlying issue going on.

Like who hurt you um excuse me, who hurt you.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

But also, if you lived near Chicken Guy, wouldn't anyone go like just once?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's like in the middle of Downtown Disney right? There's much better places to eat, but the novelty does ring pretty loud.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
My main takeaway from this weird conversation is I really need some loving chicken, now.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Somebody mentioned Zaxby's and it's all I've been thinking about. Please come up to PA because nobody here knows how to do Chicken and the Pittsburgh response of "just put fries on it" is making me sick

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Warranted or not, I was saying to be your own person, don't seek validation by following trends. It should be something that is supported. You want to complain because I was a little rough on the delivery fine. I don't want to poo poo up the thread but you guys are doing most of the work. Chill.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

um excuse me posted:

Warranted or not, I was saying to be your own person, don't seek validation by following trends. It should be something that is supported. You want to complain because I was a little rough on the delivery fine. I don't want to poo poo up the thread but you guys are doing most of the work. Chill.

Real talk it just seemed like you were projecting a lot and trying to be a jerk over an innocent little trip report and got rightfully called on it but it's stuff the thread as a whole can learn from where we can get closer together.

Like a family.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

um excuse me posted:

people might be getting on your case because all you do in this thread is make weird attacks and this one was just more weird than usual

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

bout to have to introduce my new segment to this thread called Punch Squad

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

um excuse me posted:

please stop posting like this, this is a peaceful thread

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Never ever do anything that other people are doing.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

eke out posted:

please stop posting like this, this is a peaceful thread

Seems peaceful

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lmao the most recent episode of Uhh Yeah Dude, which the boys definitely listen to, used the TAZ Balance theme the music they use as the TAZ Balance as its intro music.

MBMBUYDaM when

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 01:10 on May 21, 2019

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you mean Deja Vu, by electronic music pioneer Mort Garson, the fairly well known song outside of the context of the Adventure Zone?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Alaois posted:

you mean Deja Vu, by electronic music pioneer Mort Garson, the fairly well known song outside of the context of the Adventure Zone?

Well I didn't know it was an actual song until I heard it in another context ya goof!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Griffin' has regularly mentioned the song's title and the album it's from

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

does anyone know who does the theme song

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i don't know how you could put a song from the album Ataraxia: The Unexplained (Electronic Musical Impressions of the Occult) in something and not mention the full name of the album at every opportunity

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
mort garson owns

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm shaking in my podcast boots

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
I had no idea that was an actual song, I thought Griffin made it

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

I'm shaking in my podcast boots

dun duhduh duh duh duhduh

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Alaois posted:

i don't know how you could put a song from the album Ataraxia: The Unexplained (Electronic Musical Impressions of the Occult) in something and not mention the full name of the album at every opportunity

Yessss

Go listen to Plantasia right now, all of you. Remember to thank me later when you're feeling maximum chilled out and your houseplants are flourishing because of the swirling Moog synths

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I love when people attribute stuff to the mcelroys. Like those tumblr posts where people think justin is a masterful wordsmith when he says things like "rearranging deck chairs on the titanic".

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Asema posted:

Somebody mentioned Zaxby's and it's all I've been thinking about. Please come up to PA because nobody here knows how to do Chicken and the Pittsburgh response of "just put fries on it" is making me sick

Hey what's up fellow guy in PA who really fuckin misses Zaxby's

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Crocoswine posted:

I love when people attribute stuff to the mcelroys. Like those tumblr posts where people think justin is a masterful wordsmith when he says things like "rearranging deck chairs on the titanic".

quote:

“You’re rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, my friend.” Is such a brilliant line that sounds like it came outta the cigarette addled mouth of some noir detective interrogating a slimy perp, but no, it was actually Justin McElroy admonishing his brother’s driving skills in American Truck Simulator™️ and I think it’s beautiful how we can all just say words

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

dun duhduh duh duh duhduh

I WANNA PUNCH!

OW!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

COOL CORN posted:

Hey what's up fellow guy in PA who really fuckin misses Zaxby's

We had some dude from up there that worked down in the Carolinas that was always going there and I could never understand why. Sorry for your terrible food. If it's any consolation, people here use vinegar based bbq sauce like animals. Don't get me started on the affront to god and man that is mustard base.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/dunkindonuts/status/1128661814332547072?s=21

I'm angrier than I should be that their Twitter handle is still Dunkin Donuts. YOU GOTTA COMMIT.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Zero One posted:

Yeah it wasn't as good as Publix tenders but I put it above McDonald's or Wendy's.
oddly the cub/rainbow supermarket makes good tenders and fried chicken in general, but i'd still rather eat in a local restaurant than a chain

mcdonalds tenders are barely even chicken to begin with

if you're gonna munch (squad), munch right

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/dunkindonuts/status/1128661814332547072?s=21

I'm angrier than I should be that their Twitter handle is still Dunkin Donuts. YOU GOTTA COMMIT.

that mint one looks real cute not gonna lie

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
How do the nail polishes taste though?

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Not Operator posted:

How do the nail polishes taste though?

Better than the donuts, I'd wager, ho ho

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Mods please change my username to Sigur Ros from Friends TIA

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Not to start another argument but I have also been to Earl of Sandwich as described on today's Munch Squad.

Not the one in Idaho but the original one in Disney Springs that has existed for 15 years.

Unlike the average chicken at Chicken Guy I can confirm that the Earl's Sandwiches are excellent.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lucky there's a chickeny guy
Lucky there's a cook who
has the awesome look dude
Name listed right here:
Fieri, Guy

He's
The
Chick
En
Guy

Silynt
Sep 21, 2009
It seemed weird to me that he was reading the press release for this place opening at some random shopping complex in Idaho as if it was the first location, which was obviously not the case.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

would listen to a whole podcast of the mcelroys making fun of people petitioning about game of thrones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Yeah there’s nothing more sad than fan petitions