Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

The Croc posted:

Gambling is a horrible curse and its worse in the UK because every advert on any sport is a betting advert i truly despise betting more than anything its a horrible addiction.

Loot boxes and gacha games are a plague on this Earth because it's all of that poo poo but intentionally marketed at kids and people with no impulse control. I've never played the Fate mobile game but I've seen enough of it through friends to know it is diabolical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fobts are literal evil, there’s zero risk to the betting companies, they just extract money from addicts. gently caress gambling companies and gently caress politicians like Phillip Davies who openly lobby for them

E: oh sorry, I’ll have a junior deluxe and a strawberry milkshake

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

boy Rob wrote too much for all of these matches

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
bryan: miz's frog splash was awful, the worst ever. don't even try to tell me you've seen a worse one even on the indies
dave (immediately): ive seen worse

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Seams posted:

bryan: miz's frog splash was awful, the worst ever. don't even try to tell me you've seen a worse one even on the indies
dave (immediately): ive seen worse

bandana king of soft style folks

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

jesus WEP posted:

boy Rob wrote too much for all of these matches

oh god he really did. This was A Review and i miss Vinnie doing his post WWE PPV Vinnie Things.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The post PPV observer radio had way too much of the stuff where Bryan complains about a thing, Dave explains their thinking (without condoning or approving it) and Bryan thinks Dave is condoning or approving it and gets mad and starts arguing harder

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

The post PPV observer radio had way too much of the stuff where Bryan complains about a thing, Dave explains their thinking (without condoning or approving it) and Bryan thinks Dave is condoning or approving it and gets mad and starts arguing harder

The Miz/Shane ref stuff was unlistenable

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Vinny giving thoughts on WWE main roster is always great, shame we didn't get it for this PPV.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1130526886210129920

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
How many producers does Bryan have anyway? I don't remember any Jareds before...

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Oh... oh god, is someone going to tell Dave that's what those morons actually believe?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

Keep the horny off the podcast I don't wanna hear it

better avoid Wrestlesplania, then.

it's oddly charming and relatable rather than PUPPIES so there is that.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Be cool if people wouldn't call addicts "degenerates."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Before this turns into an argument, I think we can all agree that people with gambling addictions are in a bad place and it is sickening how their disease is exploited and leave it at that.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I accepted a bet that I could dribble a ball 20 times in a row and Ted Dibiase slapped it away after dribble #19

:(

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Tato posted:

I accepted a bet that I could dribble a ball 20 times in a row and Ted Dibiase slapped it away after dribble #19

Haha you loving rube

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tato posted:

He didn't make his one million dollars by letting punk kids chip away at it :clint:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

jesus WEP posted:

Bryan has to do this on purpose, I really don't believe he's stupid enough to have still not learned the way Dave talks after decades of working with the guy.

I mean Bryan is stupid, but in very oddly specific and funny ways

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I think Bryan has gotten dumber over the years

I listened to some of the old TNA reviews and he sounds way more lucid and thoughtful

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
constant exposure to semp will do that

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

He was the main reviewer and would go through the shows. Now he just gives comments or talks about segments he thinks he can make a bit out of. also he has a lot more stuff in his life going on in general so I don't blame him.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

LividLiquid posted:

Fair. It's a habit I picked up around other sports gamblers a while back and while I didn't mean it maliciously I totally get that it's an uncool thing to say and I will try not to do that going forward.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

For a hot second I thought Dave was going to review The Secret Life of Pets and I was gonna pop so hard for it

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/POSTwrestling/status/1130669038726787079

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Lapsed Fan did it better.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1130950139651035136

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Not arsed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

LividLiquid posted:

No one in that world would be offended by that

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
well for everyone that complains that craig adds nothing, this episode is for you!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lance on B&V, watching Nitro.

Lance: I'm beginning to wonder why I went there.

:allears:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The other day Dave was talking about how much personality Dasha has irl as opposed to her WWE Robot Interviewer persona. I looked up the thing he saw and god drat she’s 100% charm and fun. Hope she gets a job somewhere else in the entertainment business if that’s what she wants to keep doing.

(Lance being funny and interesting on podcasts is what reminded me of Dasha)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

Lance on B&V, watching Nitro.

Lance: I'm beginning to wonder why I went there.

:allears:

1 more month!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Vinny’s stuck in Kentucky

https://twitter.com/FO_VVerhei/status/1131146628704985088

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/FO_VVerhei/status/1131172569384669184?s=19

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Aw, Granny :(

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

The other day Dave was talking about how much personality Dasha has irl as opposed to her WWE Robot Interviewer persona. I looked up the thing he saw and god drat she’s 100% charm and fun. Hope she gets a job somewhere else in the entertainment business if that’s what she wants to keep doing.

I asked a friend of Dasha's what AEW show she is going to. I just assumed the show in Vegas this weekend. But no it is the Jacksonville show. Hopefully she gets a look.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

jesus WEP posted:

Link the thing please.

Vvvv ty

Incessant Excess fucked around with this message at 14:01 on May 22, 2019

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

Link the thing please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKG2GDD5yBo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009