Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHYuh1u16Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

:cool:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

:wedass:

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

JcDent posted:

electric

Boogie woogie woogie

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
https://twitter.com/ponettplus/status/1130876119828316161

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

But... but... there's no rigorous proof that autism is strictly genetic??? (in the heritable sense)

Moist von Lipwig has a new favorite as of 11:09 on May 22, 2019

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I'm unreasonably angry at this jpeg for mixing up hibachi and teppanyaki.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Screaming Idiot posted:

Just keep drinking that Big Pharma koolaid. The koolaid that modifies your genes.

Why does big pharma want to give us autism? Is it an illuminati-pharma ploy to take over the world by turning us all autistic and ruling over us with an iron hand

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zzulu posted:

Why does big pharma want to give us autism? Is it an illuminati-pharma ploy to take over the world by turning us all autistic and ruling over us with an iron hand

But autistic people aren't easy to deal with. They should give everyone anxiety disorders instead.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

My brain must be broken because the combination of childlike enthusiasm, trashed kitchen, cat avatar, unnecessary swearing, and extremely serious reaction from Gordon Ramsay is making me laugh out loud in my chair

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Zzulu posted:

More people going into stem? Idk

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Zzulu posted:

To sell more of the cure for autism idiot!!

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Facebook Aunt posted:

But autistic people aren't easy to deal with. They should give everyone anxiety disorders instead.

If that were true then everyone would have anxiety haha right haha they wouldn't do that right???

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Evilreaver posted:

If that were true then everyone would have anxiety haha right haha they wouldn't do that right???

LMAO why would they do that when depressed people are very unlikely to do anything about their circumstances? LMAO LOL HAHA.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

there's no conspiracy

we're all just shortsighted morons

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Zzulu posted:

The logic chain goes like this:

Vaccines cause autism with a subpremise that vaccines don't prevent diseases or are less effective than stated.
Big pharma markets drugs that are less effective than current treatments in order to keep us hooked and buying. (true)
It is understood that under a capitalist system, companies won't do things that won't make them profit. (true)
Therefore, giving people autism is profitable.

They start from a false premise and take two true facts about the way our economy works and rig it into the false premise to end up with the self-evident conclusion that giving people autism is in big pharma's interests. The actual "why" doesn't matter because the idea that vaccines cause autism is also self-evident to them.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If they really wanted to make money they'd sell measles medicine not measles vaccines

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm the Big Pharma rep giving everyone autism so we can sell our popular line of autism medications.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I'm the Big Pharma rep giving everyone autism so we can sell our popular line of autism medications.

You mean humble bleach?

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
im the species that went to the moon now curing autism with bleach and turpentine ama

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

BillyC posted:

im the species that went to the moon now curing autism with bleach and turpentine ama

What's your opinion on black salve and colloidial silver?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dungeon Ecology posted:

ah yes the florida state bird

Haven't seen them in probably a decade

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1131282117810372609

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BillyC posted:

Oh god this just reminded me of those screenshots from a "turpentine cleanse" Facebook group where someone was worried about the blood in their stool and another person comments that they just need to push on through because the blood was just the diseased lining of their digestive tract coming away to make way for the healthy one.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lol

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Screaming Idiot posted:

What's your opinion on black salve and colloidial silver?

i have a feeling they aren't the most essential of oils like youtube said but i dont want to leave my facebook group and mama didnt raise no quitter

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

BillyC posted:

i have a feeling they aren't the most essential of oils like youtube said but i dont want to leave my facebook group and mama didnt raise no quitter

Tertiary oils at best

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
I love Square Dance memes.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Free booze??????? oh man I'm there

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Free booze??????? oh man I'm there

It's poorly made moonshine and it'll strike you blind

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tactlessbastard posted:

I've seen enough of this hell world

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Duration 1.5 hours? Heh I guess SOMEONE hasn’t heard of the most popular movie of all time Avengers Endgame with its three hour running time

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

tactlessbastard posted:

That just means you gotta drink more ethanol, for your own safety.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Somfin posted:

My brain must be broken because the combination of childlike enthusiasm, trashed kitchen, cat avatar, unnecessary swearing, and extremely serious reaction from Gordon Ramsay is making me laugh out loud in my chair

I think about this probably once a week after all this time and chuckle to myself. Every time something on the stove starts smoking too much I want to start yelling HELL YEAH BENIHANA UP IN HERE

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Well rub my nipple and tickle a dildo

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Well squeeze my testes and fart on my hemorrhoid.

I'm partial to saying "Well that just turns my poop green.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Well toot my titties and sit on a dildo.

text me