Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Angry gamer called censorship of pedo anime games the "waifu holocaust"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Katt posted:

Angry gamer called censorship of pedo anime games the "waifu holocaust"

Anime themed death metal band

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

I will never get tired of seeing grown men with preteen anime girl avatars get angry about losing upskirt shots in anime games.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Can we really call them grown men when they can't mature emotionally or mentally past 14?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Can we really call them grown men when they can't mature emotionally or mentally past 14?

It's insulting to children to compare those guys to them

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Not social media exactly, but

quote:

(Johnson's) oldest child, Jordana Flemmer, said that as an adult she has chosen not to be in contact with her mother. She said there are a number of reasons for that decision, including a 2010 incident that happened in Colorado involving a younger brother and her mother that resulted in her mother being charged with abuse.

Johnson acknowledges the incident and said it happened at a time when she was "sleep deprived and wore out." She said her youngest son was about 3 at the time when he squirted a TV with a water gun and the TV shorted out.

Johnson said she took a hand towel from the kitchen and out of frustration smacked her son with it. She said a corner of the towel "came around and caught him in the eye and kind of left a mark."

She said social services consequently took her children out of her home and she was charged with abuse. "I went to court with that ticket," she said. "I found my own anger-management classes, I found my own parenting classes.

"Social services said if there are no incidents for a year then that record of child abuse will be expunged. It was expunged," she said.

Johnson said as part of her efforts to raise awareness about familial alienation she has placed a message on a billboard in the Carrington, N.D., area, which contains this quote: "I don't have to foster a relationship between you and your child."

The quote is ascribed to "local parents" and is accompanied by the words, "stop parental alienation."

The article links to another site.

quote:

Our alienation was extremely abrupt. Our son and daughter -in-law and their 2 children were a major part of our lives, and us in theirs. We live nearby. We were always very close. We were always watching the grand-kids and doing all the usual grandparent duties. We were accused of not caring about an extended family situation, and to this day still not sure why or what we did. The situation escalated into something I still don’t understand. We were told we were to never see or come near them again. Many attempts on our part to reconcile the situation have failed.

quote:

One day, for reasons unknown and unfathomable, your moms and dads (our own children) decided that they just didn’t like us anymore; that they no longer wanted nor needed us in their lives—nor in yours. Before this tragic and cruel rupture, you were our sunshine, our greatest joys. They discarded us with no explanation, with no emotion, as one would with unwanted trash. In so doing, they tore you out of our lives and rejected all pleas we made to be allowed to be with you.

quote:

No one can truly understand what is taking place in our lives. We were denied a reason why this is happening. This is more than shameful behavior by our own sons and daughters along with their toxic spouses.

They know how to brainwash others, with lies and false accusations that destroy families, isolate people, and cause more harm than anybody could imagine.

This must be stopped before they totally ruin the grandparents’ character. Parents actually lie to their own children by using cruel demeaning devaluing stories about the grandparents.. This teaches the child to lie, have no respect for others, and worst of all it teaches them how to hate. This abuse needs to be taking seriously.

An Alienated Grandmother's Story

quote:

MOnths later on the date my granddaughter was born, my daughter was again angry with me for some unknown offense and didn't even call me when she was about to give birth.

A restraining order is communication, I guess

quote:

10 SUGGESTIONS FOR GRANDPARENTS
Ideas from an AGA Grandmother for Grandparents.

How to communicate with your grandchildren.

1. Make a book called, GRANDMOTHER REMEMBERS. This is a very, very positive book that tells the history of the family. Include pictures. Have it typed up at an office supply store. You can have it spiral bound very inexpensively. Although my grandchildren did not meet their grandfather, I wanted them to know about him. They would have been proud to know him. He was a magnificent man.

2. Make another book also typed up and printed. Title it, LOVE LETTERS TO MY GRANDCHILDREN. Include e-mails that show the negativity from the parents, the lovely cards and letters that you have sent to both the grands and the parents that show how hard you have tried to contact any of them. Include photographs of happiest times together. Go to an art store and make the pages beautiful. Use colorful paper and lots of stickers.

3. Call all the people you know that will give you information about your grands. You don’t need to give these people too much information, but any news is helpful. I call my S-I-L’s/D_I_L’s grandma as well as his mother. I say nothing negative, but I do learn from these FRIENDLY CONVERSATIONS.

4. ALWAYS photocopy everything and keep it in a file. Give it to someone whom you trust to give to the grands after you are gone. I have my photocopied papers laminated so the S-I-L/D_I_L cannot easily destroy them.

5. Have a NOTARY attached to a letter stating that the S-I-L/D-I-L cannot be in the office when these books and files are delivered to the children. Instruct the person in charge to let the children (hopefully of age 18 and above) be in the office without their alienating parent. I have instructed my help to have a police officer at the door. This will be done and it is all to be noted in the letter.

6. Send postcards or lovely cards made into postcards to be sent to the school. When the office staff sees the cards and what positive, and loving notes they are quite likely to give them to the grands. Perhaps the teacher does NOT KNOW about their alienating parents, and this is ok. Many alienating parents try to keep their secrets and lies out of the school system(as in my case). Be sure NOT to overdo the cards, but to make the words meaningful and full of love.

7. These cards could make the alienating parent rage and will want it to stop because he has lost some control. If you are lucky enough to get the enraged e-mail, be sure and save it, laminate it, and include it in all your documentation sent to the person who is helping you.

8 On birthdays and special occasions send balloons from the florist. Change florists each time you do this so the alienating parents cannot INSTRUCT the florists NOT to send things. Do this before the actual day to throw the alienators off the track. MAKE CERTAIN THE BALLOONS AND, OR FLOWERS ARE SENT ON A SCHOOL DAY SO THE GRANDS HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SEEING THEM ON THE PORCH. This has worked very well for me and I have done this many times following my specific rules.

9. UPS. I send gifts through UPS as they land right on the porch. I send big boxes so they will be seen. It is essential to send them on a school day. Be sure and NOT put the return address of where it was sent from. I explain the situation to the UPS people and they are all very cooperative in helping me. Another address can be typed out and put in the return space. If a UPS person does not cooperate, just go somewhere else to get them mailed. I change the return address each time to throw the alienating S-I-L/D-I-L off the track.

10. Hire a private detective to find out what you need to know. Completely explain to the detective. (I hired a woman because of her sensitivity) why you

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 21:17 on May 22, 2019

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Jesus Christ. That's like some incredibly depressing clickbait listicle.

Local grandma gives 10 suggestions on how to stalk and harass your family members! Moms hate her!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

First they came for the anime titties...

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

You also forgot :gizz:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ambitious Spider posted:

First they came for the anime titties...

I don't have a dog in this fight, not being an anime titty.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’m sure they’ll still come for the anime titties

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Kuros posted:

You also forgot :gizz:

I figure that's when the interface is processing a request.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

zoux posted:

Bakker was locked up for five years for running a televangelist grift in the 80s, his name is synonymous with the idea of the conman preacher, and yet here we are in 2019 with people still willing to give the man money because he tells them what they wants to hear.

Oh yeah, I’m familiar with Bakker.

And his food buckets

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I’m sure they’ll still come for the anime titties

:hmmyes:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

wizzardstaff posted:

Jesus Christ. That's like some incredibly depressing clickbait listicle.

Local grandma gives 10 suggestions on how to stalk and harass your family members! Moms hate her!

If I had a kid my mom would totally do this.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

trickybiscuits posted:

Johnson said she took a hand towel from the kitchen and out of frustration smacked her son with it. She said a corner of the towel "came around and caught him in the eye and kind of left a mark."

How hard do you have to smack somebody with a towel to leave a bruise? Jesus Christ.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
With the corner of a towel that’s all seamed up, and around the eye socket? Probably not that hard, I’d guess.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

ghost emoji posted:

How hard do you have to smack somebody with a towel to leave a bruise? Jesus Christ.

I think there's a bit of story missing. CPS removing the kids because one was accidentally hit with a towel? Please.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Ten bucks says it actually broke the skin and bled, and that the little mark in question is a facial scar.

Edit: plus, y'know, the rest of the story that's conspicuously missing as well.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah it is way harder than that to get your kids taken

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Ten bucks says it actually broke the skin and bled, and that the little mark in question is a facial scar.

I'd bet another 10 bucks that it wasnt a towel put rather a wooden spoon

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ghost emoji posted:

You never got popped with a wet towel

e: in grabass shenanigans not parentally.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

PhazonLink posted:

this is extremely on brand for japan,

Eh, more like it's extremely on brand for western reporting of Japan. One dude at a company creates an ipad face project in his spare time? OMG JAPAN IS _ALL ABOUT_ ALIENATION AND FACE REPLACEMENT. This is your regular reminder that English-language reporting on Japan is universally awful with the exception of pure business/political reporting that no one cares about.

(Not aimed at you, PhazonLink, I just detest lovely clickbait "journalism" that extrapolates "isolated thing happened" to NEW TREND IN GLORIOUS NIPPON.)

edit: Yes I'd like a medium fries and small coke please

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Weatherman posted:

Eh, more like it's extremely on brand for western reporting of Japan. One dude at a company creates an ipad face project in his spare time? OMG JAPAN IS _ALL ABOUT_ ALIENATION AND FACE REPLACEMENT. This is your regular reminder that English-language reporting on Japan is universally awful with the exception of pure business/political reporting that no one cares about.

(Not aimed at you, PhazonLink, I just detest lovely clickbait "journalism" that extrapolates "isolated thing happened" to NEW TREND IN GLORIOUS NIPPON.)

Hold up are you trying to tell me that 90% of marriages in Japan in the past five years aren’t between a man and his Nintendo DS copy of LoveLive?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Weatherman posted:

Am I less racist if I fall for the clickbait but, instead of thinking it's a uniquely Japanese thing, decide that all it proves is that Japan's just 15 years ahead of the rest of us and we'll all be living in that world soon enough?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I cut contact with my mom and a part of me is scared she's on these abandoned mother websites getting ready to show up at my door and scream.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I call my mom every day :angel:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I call your mom everyday too

To ask how she’s doing and thank her for being such a nice lady

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

zoux posted:

Mine messages me on Facebook every saturday morning. If I wake up to pee and check my phone she sees the green dot and BOOM instant message. If I don't answer I get a phone call about 20 minutes later after I've gone back to sleep.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

T-man posted:

I cut contact with my mom and a part of me is scared she's on these abandoned mother websites getting ready to show up at my door and scream.

Hopefully she doesn't do that at any point.

zoux posted:

What up Oedipus?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I call your mom everyday too

To ask how she’s doing and thank her for being such a nice lady

I know she appreciates it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

T-man posted:

Same, but at the same time she told me it's only the child who is responsible for maintaining a relationship so if I just don't talk to her she'll sit at home and fester about what a victim she is after admitting she refuses to engage with me on social media even though she's fine doing that with my sister, and said she wasn't going to talk to me until I was better after I told her that involving me in family fights about things that happened before I was born or when I was a kid only made my chronic illness worse so I wasn't going to get involved in their drama.

Those of you who have good moms, cherish the absolute gently caress out of them and call them more often.

Those of us who have narcissist moms, I'm so sorry, friend. It stinks.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Sawbones did a really good episode recently on the whole """medicinal""" bleach thing if anyone's interested in knowing what the gently caress these maniacs are doing.

https://www.maximumfun.org/sawbones/sawbones-bleach

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I have a scar on my cheek because my there was some dirt on my face my grandma tried to pick off when I was little and she dug too deep. Never estranged from my parents, I loved her until the day she died. Even if every fact about that towel story is true there had to be other poo poo.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

:drat:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm only just now realizing that the OneAngryGamer dude who occasionally becomes a thread subject actually has a website and isn't just some guy who's mad on Twitter.

A few titles:

quote:

SJWs Get Absolutely Rectal Wrecked Over Alabama Public TV Banning Arthur’s Gay Wedding Episode
459 Angry Comments

quote:

Mortal Kombat 11 Tops Charts In April Despite The SJW Propaganda And Grind

quote:

Unplanned Movie Banned In Canada By Social Justice Distributors

That one's an anti-abortion thing and the title is actually 'Unplanned' it's not a placeholder title. So, y'know, points for subtlety.

quote:

Castlevania Anniversary Collection Removed Swastika From Kid Dracula Boss

quote:

Burger King Helps Amplify Violence Toward Carl Benjamin And Tommy Robinson

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 02:06 on May 23, 2019

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

No brine 💦? No pink 💗 Himalayan salt 💎crust? No herb 🍀 butter? Smhh 🙍‍♂️👎 coming 💦 from a recently ⏳ transitioned 🚄vegetarian🐄 that used to grill🍽 4 4️⃣ times ⏰ a week 📆you need to step 🦵 your flavor 👅 game⚽️ up 🆙 I know 🧠 them store 🏪 bought 💰💰 steaks 😷are not ❌ that tasty 💯😋😋💯 to eat😋 alone🐧 either you have no taste buds 🍆or you're really lazy🙎‍♀️💤 and just wanted to knaw😁 on a hunk of🍗🍖 meat 🤷🏻‍♂️ you do you tho 🤷‍♂️ try a brine💨 next time ⏰ tho get wayyyy more moisture💦 in the meat 🐱🍆 and alot more people will cry 😭that it's rare🌭

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
If he thinks Mortal Kombat was taken over by SJWs shouldnt he be mad that it sold well? If it bombed he’d be all “Get woke, get broke”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

I'm only just now realizing that the OneAngryGamer dude who occasionally becomes a thread subject actually has a website and isn't just some guy who's mad on Twitter.

A few titles:

That one's an anti-abortion thing and the title is actually 'Unplanned' it's not a placeholder title. So, y'know, points for subtlety.

bonerculture.com