Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I feel like I'm not getting high enough smoking high thc concentrate. All I manage is a constant buzz and some really pleasant naps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That's how they makes me feel too and I attribute it to them being pure thc. Don't know if that's true or not.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Mozi posted:

nathan doesn't seem like the kind of guy to really gently caress people over in real life. he's too nice

See I can't tell where like, the show begins and ends when it comes to Nathan. Like is he actually awkward and confused or is that a joke he's putting on at the expense of the people working with him. I could have just smoked myself retarded

purple death ray posted:

I'm curious what your friend told you about smoking a bowl like maybe I've been doing it wrong this whole time

I had no idea what the little hole you put your thumb over actually was, so whenever I smoked I'd just leave my thumb there the whole time. Last night was a really long night on account of getting entirely new highs.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BigFactory posted:

The average age of people in line at the dispensary near me has been about 75 every time I’ve been.

Michigan is a complete batch of weird randos. It's a weird mix between 21 year old wookie lookin' kids and 50-70 year old people who could pass as their parents. I run into people I work with all the time, which just helps me know who to find at the holiday party that year

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

klapman posted:

See I can't tell where like, the show begins and ends when it comes to Nathan. Like is he actually awkward and confused or is that a joke he's putting on at the expense of the people working with him. I could have just smoked myself retarded

I had no idea what the little hole you put your thumb over actually was, so whenever I smoked I'd just leave my thumb there the whole time. Last night was a really long night on account of getting entirely new highs.

Us Vapcap users just found out the opposite with our devices: the carb hole is not actually designed to be a carb hole and you're supposed to use the thing with the hole open to cool the vapour. I find that it works a lot better this way too.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I like the glass stem I got for mine, no carb to fiddle with for bigs hits and cool vapor!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Europeans put carbs on their bongs like a bunch of savages, right where the water can spill out if you tilt it past 35 degrees or so.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

SardonicTyrant posted:

I feel like I'm not getting high enough smoking high thc concentrate. All I manage is a constant buzz and some really pleasant naps.

I find I can overshoot the being high feeling and go straight for feeling somewhat unpleasant.

It didn't used to affect me this way, but now I can't find a brand as pleasant to me as regular weed.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

Europeans put carbs on their bongs like a bunch of savages, right where the water can spill out if you tilt it past 35 degrees or so.

My first bong had a carb. It was green plastic. I named it after Freddie Mercury, who had recently passed away. I smoked schwag out of it, which was the fashion at the time.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

klapman posted:

Well, he is very Canadian, if that explains anything.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
WTF what happened to the TCC subforum? Where did it go?

Been posting in there since 2007 and I wake up and it's just gone??

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

RIP

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Lol it was just renamed goons with spoons which is actually maybe way better

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
that got me too, had to go to a thread I had bookmarked before I figured it out

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

genesplicer smokes weed i found out in the spring gardening thread. lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dennis McClaren posted:

Lol it was just renamed goons with spoons which is actually maybe way better

lmao that's great

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Entorwellian posted:

Us Vapcap users just found out the opposite with our devices: the carb hole is not actually designed to be a carb hole and you're supposed to use the thing with the hole open to cool the vapour. I find that it works a lot better this way too.

I thought you were supposed to cover it partially? or like 3 seconds on, 2 seconds off? I barely get high when I leave it open, it seems like the air just bypasses the weed.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Is there something like that for dry herb vapes?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

klapman posted:

That's kinda the whole appeal of the show. The bar episode (best of the series imo) really takes this to its logical conclusion.

The finale also does a really good job blurring the lines between his character being awkward and him actually being awkward.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

red19fire posted:

I thought you were supposed to cover it partially? or like 3 seconds on, 2 seconds off? I barely get high when I leave it open, it seems like the air just bypasses the weed.

You literally described what a carb hole does. That is what I used to do too, but they put out a video explaining that the hole on there is not for that purpose!

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Dynavap has been on a weird run lately.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
last week i started training CO2 extraction. our lab is like a high tech commercial kitchen. only part that sucks so far is unpacking the spent flower after a run, the pressure packs it in like gently caress

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How do you even take a hit with the carb not plugged

Beginning to think some of y'all cowards don't even smoke weed

:thunk:

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Moridin920 posted:

How do you even take a hit with the carb not plugged

Beginning to think some of y'all cowards don't even smoke weed

:thunk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNDEMoWtVUI

Watch and weep

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah its a hole that lets in air. its the same thing plus some marketing grips and a buzz word lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The Air Port should be closed if you wanna get lit

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

yes a "carb" is a simple hole that allows air to flow into a pipe, while the "air port" is a highly complex piece of technology that allows air to be introduced into the interior regions of the device by leveraging aerodynamic motion

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is that similar to speed holes?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

An airport is where you go to get in a plane.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.

poverty goat posted:

this is how it works in DC also iirc

confirmed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:chloe:

A jihad on this

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
The air port is how they made it wireless you buffoons

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Going camping and the plan for all of us is to not be not smoking the entire week. Gonna be fun as gently caress.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Harton posted:

An airport is where you go to get in a plane.

Air Port® not airport you maroon, sheesh.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good wax pen? I have an attachment for one of my batteries that works, but think it's time for something dedicated. Wax seems to give a pretty nice high

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

Anyone have a recommendation for a good wax pen? I have an attachment for one of my batteries that works, but think it's time for something dedicated. Wax seems to give a pretty nice high

At least I said get in the plane. Who the gently caress gets on a plane.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

John McLain!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

bagmonkey posted:

Apple quit making those a couple years ago, I think.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/beaviscouture/status/1131661544415215618?s=19

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
God I miss smoking everyday. Have to stay clean for whenever the gently caress they get on with drug testing us while they transfer owners of the business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

hey its 7 am and im high as gently caress heres a nice concert of a nice band i really enjoy listening to while stone (always)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqCoYFCsUt8