Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Pretty sure everyone knows how this story goes although its a middle aged man in this case

https://twitter.com/HKesvani/status/1131441838487949313

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
loomered!

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Conspiratiorist posted:

Leisure traveling is bad.

As in it needs to stop, altogether.

the implication that work travel is legitimate is really stupid, that's the first thing that should go.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I’m laughing, actually

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

love all the people in kyle's replies saying they said more and worse things when they were in high school, and how glad they are that cell phones weren't around

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1131427970080485376
https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1131395413938966528

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

"someone shot up a building i was near so now i say the n word" a lot is a stunning take

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
heated survivor moments

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hahah that poo poo would've been unacceptable when i was 16 and that was 2 decades ago.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Conspiratiorist posted:

Translation: I have literally no friends and am the most boring dork imaginable.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Jose posted:

Pretty sure everyone knows how this story goes although its a middle aged man in this case

I stood in front of a house on a quiet, suburban road just a few miles outside of Birmingham city centre, finally about to meet my anonymous online interlocutor. A middle-aged man opened the door, wearing a pair of three-quarter-length khaki shorts and a plain blue T-shirt with two yellow stains on the front.

True Brit immediately shook my hand and welcomed me into his home, warning me not to take off my shoes in case I accidentally stepped in cat poo.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Conspiratiorist posted:

lolllll

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

This guy is exactly what I pictured.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Silver Nitrate posted:

DSA has added some info to that tweet thread about why their local SCV is particularly nasty.

i super appreciate the info post you made above this one. i live in a state that borders canada so i havent ever really run into organized Confederate groups ever, but i sure have seen confederate battle flags flying here. lmao you live in new england. if the south rises again, it ain't rising this far and everyone knows you're a racist rear end in a top hat so thanks for the warning

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

love all the people in kyle's replies saying they said more and worse things when they were in high school, and how glad they are that cell phones weren't around

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1131427970080485376
https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1131395413938966528

lol remember when his dad altered an email from CNN and then shopped it around the right-wing media as proof that CNN was trying to construct an anti-gun narrative?

Turdling didn't fall far from the turd.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Has this been done yet

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Conspiratiorist posted:

golfing is a wasteful bougie activity, Phil

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

the implication that work travel is legitimate is really stupid, that's the first thing that should go.

Someone gets it.

Greetings from the climate change thread, everyone. Food for thought: killing the planet equates helping the world turn fash.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
We need to adopt the ways of the sloth.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Conspiratiorist posted:

Someone gets it.

Greetings from the climate change thread, everyone. Food for thought: killing the planet equates helping the world turn fash.

Shutting down travel and commerce between the peoples of the world to own the fash.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Travel ain't poo poo, just laughing at all these consumer tourists in the comments

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
That avatar sure does a good job whether or not it's accurate.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Avirosb posted:

We need to adopt the ways of the sloth.

buddy, im already covered in moss and my diet has me making GBS threads once a week

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I do prefer to be carried across the street...

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Never leaving my basement to own the fash

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the true bombshell here is that laura loomer is 26 years old

this is deeply disturbing

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Jon Irenicus posted:

I didn't really catch this, that's crazy. I thought she was a solid 35 or something like that.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

CuddleCryptid posted:

I didn't really catch this, that's crazy. I thought she was a solid 35 or something like that.

She's had a lot of not-amazing work done on her face.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
https://itsgoingdown.org/denver-man-not-charged-after-stabbing/

Man Not Charged in Stabbing of Person Removing Nazi Stickers posted:

Account of Stabbing

On Thursday April 25th around 10AM I was leaving the Goodwill on South Broadway when I saw Patriot Front stickers on the outside of the south side of the building on Archer St.

I was removing what I could, and for the ones that wouldn’t come off, I was covering them with antifascist stickers. A Goodwill employee, an older man about 6’1″ with a long white beard, who we later found out was named Santi Martinez, walked by and told me to stop, that it was vandalism. I said, “This isn’t vandalism. Besides, vandalism doesn’t hurt anyone. These are fascist stickers and fascism puts people in concentration camps!”

Martinez then moved closer to me and said, “Maybe some people deserve to be in concentration camps.” Then he leaned in closer towards me, putting his hands on my shoulders. He had about half a foot and 100 lbs on me. I hit him in the nose. He then pulled out a large folding knife, about 4-6 inches, from his pocket and opened it, so I started running while pulling pepper spray out of my pocket and spraying it at him.

He chased me down Archer St. towards Broadway and caught me and stabbed me 5 times within a few seconds against the South wall of the Goodwill building. I continued to spray him and managed to get away from him and run around the corner and North on Broadway towards the front entrance of the Goodwill.

I ran inside the Goodwill with him chasing me. I am gushing blood from my chest and abdomen and I could feel and see my intestines coming out of my body through my hoodie so I used one arm to cradle them while I ran. Once I got into the Goodwill I yelled, “This guy just stabbed me a bunch!” at an employee while running past the counter.

Martinez continued to chase me with the knife and yell at me inside the store while employees and customers looked on doing nothing. While running though the store I was looking for something on the shelves that I could defend myself with as I continued to spray him and try to keep a distance between us. He continued to chase me with the knife and yell at me while employees and customers stood by doing and saying nothing with the exception of an older male customer who commented, “I was maced once,” while continuing to do nothing and failing to acknowledge that I was being chased by a large man with a knife while literally spraying blood everywhere and holding my intestines.

Martinez finally stopped chasing me for unknown reasons, so I stopped and took off my backpack and opened it on a counter which was quickly getting covered in blood and pulled out my small first-aid kit. I opened the gauze I had and realized there wasn’t enough for all my wounds. Then, realizing I was going to pass out, I decided that it would be better to sit down instead of falling to the floor. I started to treat myself while the Goodwill employees ran around and yelled: “Get everybody out of the store!”

Then a woman came over to me and said she was a nurse and started asking employees for gloves so she could help and start treating me. The employees looked confused and didn’t know where to find a first-aid kit for the gloves and just stood there over the nurse and me. Eventually someone gave gloves to her and she began to apply pressure to my wounds. A manager was telling everyone to leave, including the nurse who was applying pressure to my wounds and attempting to save my life, however she ignored him and stayed with me.

Firefighters/EMTs arrived and took over, cutting off my clothes with trauma shears and continuing to apply pressure to the stab wounds. A cop took my backpack, wallet, phone and everything else I had and when I asked him why he was taking my stuff when I was the victim here, he just said, “Crime Scene.” and walked away with my belongings.

The EMTs put me on a stretcher and wheeled me out of the Goodwill while I asked them for my phone because I wanted to call my mom. They said they’d get it. They then loaded me up into an ambulance in front of the store while I again requested my phone. They said they’d get it for me but never did. I was taken to the hospital and unloaded from the ambulance. While being wheeled out of the ambulance and into the hospital by the EMTs a police officer decided to unnecessarily help them with unbuckling the safety belts on the stretcher and while doing so managed, whether intentionally or not, to recklessly toss the buckle which flew back and hit me in the face.

I said, “Please don’t hit me in the face with that buckle,” and the cop responded with, “That didn’t hit you in the face! You’re on a lot of drugs right now!” At this point I had not received any drugs and was still fully conscious and aware of what was going on. I responded by saying, “Yes it did hit me in the face,” to which the cop replied to in a louder and firmer tone, “No it didn’t! Shut up!” I was then taken into emergency surgery for the knife wounds to my heart, lungs and abdomen.

They had to cut completely through my sternum bone to get to my heart and lungs (my atrium was cut and both my lungs were collapsed) and I had lost 6 pints of blood. The nurses all told me that I could have easily died. I spent the next 8 days in the hospital with chest tubes for both my lungs and received over 70 staples in my torso. I am out now and beginning the healing process but it will be at least another 2 months before I am healed.

Long ago, power came from the tip of a sword, today it comes from the barrel of a gun.

I'm not kidding when I say that we're single digit years away from power coming from the tip of a wand.

When that day comes, make no excuses for the terror. :d2a:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Jon Irenicus posted:

I'm a year older then her and yet, don't look like I'm approaching 40

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

staticman posted:

https://itsgoingdown.org/denver-man-not-charged-after-stabbing/

Long ago, power came from the tip of a sword, today it comes from the barrel of a gun.

I'm not kidding when I say that we're single digit years away from power coming from the tip of a wand.

When that day comes, make no excuses for the terror. :d2a:

right wing nutters know they're going to have legal protection if someone else throws the first punch

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
I for one am unironically excited to show the Nazis what being on the wrong end of the colonizer's sword is really like.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

BraveUlysses posted:

right wing nutters know they're going to have legal protection if someone else throws the first punch

They have legal protection if THEY throw the first punch.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
edit: nm didn't realize I'm talking about the exact same incident

Guy started the physical altercation, chased the guy while stabbing him and he's catching ZERO CHARGES lmfao

Intel&Sebastian has issued a correction as of 19:15 on May 23, 2019

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

dude laid hands on the guy after talkin about how he needed to die, that punch wasn't the escalation lol

gonna assume the stabber got a commendation from the local PD or something after they illegally searched all that dude's stuff and found an old cannabis seed or smtg

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

You can't just have your intestine hanging out like that, that's indecent exposure.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
You know what these savages did to the native americans from centuries ago to this very day? Magic is real, I'm done caring about people seeing me as crazy, their guns will be as useful as arrows to a tank when our time comes, and it shall. What they did will happen to them, tenfold.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/Bernstein/status/1131610423386607617

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Ah, so The Game isn't working out too well, I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What the gently caress
https://twitter.com/hansalexrazo/status/1131307565323759616