Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

bird cooch posted:

You think making up quotes is helpful? A false reality is useful?

Are you serious right now? "making up quotes" as if they're not (depressing) jokes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Are you serious right now? "making up quotes" as if they're not (depressing) jokes?

Where's the joke? What's funny? There's not even a chuckle or uncomfortable realization in there it's just a straw man.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:qq: Guys, aren't you being a little unfair to the administration full of demented morons who openly support white supremacy?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Oh my God shut up

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

bird cooch posted:

Where's the joke? What's funny? There's not even a chuckle or uncomfortable realization in there it's just a straw man.

I don't think that means what you think it means, cloaca Jones

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

:qq: Guys, aren't you being a little unfair to the administration full of demented morons who openly support white supremacy?

Trump administration has nothing to do with this current conversation other than than being the distant topic

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

bird cooch posted:

Trump administration has nothing to do with this current conversation other than than being the distant topic

Just... just stop, cloaca.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

McNally posted:

Just... just stop, cloaca.
God that would have been a way better name, drat mod name change.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
"We have us a president who wants to be impeached! OBLIGE HIM!"

quote:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) claimed Thursday that President Trump wants to be impeached and is upset that House Democrats are not rushing in that direction now, as tensions continued to mount between the White House and her party.

“The White House is just crying out for impeachment,” Pelosi said at a news conference. “That’s why he flipped yesterday.” She referred to Trump’s abrupt exit from a White House meeting Wednesday with Democratic leaders on the nation’s infrastructure.

Speaking to a closed-door meeting of top House Democrats earlier Thursday, Pelosi speculated that Trump thinks he would benefit politically from being impeached in the House and acquitted in the Republican-led Senate.

“He wants to be impeached, so he can be exonerated by the Senate,” she told her colleagues, according to a Democratic official familiar with the meeting who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

Pelosi’s comments came a day after Trump declared he could not work with Democrats on legislation while House investigations continue. In addition, a federal judge ruled for the second time this week that a House subpoena of Trump financial records was lawful.

“I think what really got to him was these court cases and the fact that the House Democratic caucus is not on a path to impeachment, and that’s where he wants us to be,” Pelosi said at her news conference.

Is this fake? Can you tell the difference anymore?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.5fbe17b8a5a6

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I so didn't get owned

HEY, TELL EVERYONE HOW I DIDN'T GET OWNED

You didn't get owned sir

YOU TOO, TELL THEM HOW I DIDN'T GET OWNED

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1131652127158394881?s=19

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1131652863011246080?s=19

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

FrozenVent posted:

There’s no way Scheer gets elected.

But then we also said that about Trump.

I dunno, when I was still on Facebook a few months ago all I saw was poo poo loads of anti-trudeau stuff and the NDP is still weak as poo poo. I think the only way liberals can win is if justin steps down as party leader and that won't happen

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Tornado warning in DC? The gently caress?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I dunno, when I was still on Facebook a few months ago all I saw was poo poo loads of anti-trudeau stuff and the NDP is still weak as poo poo. I think the only way liberals can win is if justin steps down as party leader and that won't happen

The anti-Trudeau poo poo I’ve seen is Astro-turfed as hell and mostly coming from a small but vocal minority.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Give the old noggin a little etch-a-sketch treatment, let the dementia related loss of anchoring in time do it's magic, and tomorrow he'll be Twitter-making GBS threads about exactly that. He was calm, so beautifully calm and the 17 angry Democrats (sad) just wouldn't work with him to get a deal for the people. Terrible!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Bad thunderstorm, it ended up passing by without a tornado. The sirens were blaring as the Senate was voting on disaster aid too!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie would you like a juice box? You were such a good little man yesterday.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Casimir Radon posted:

Donnie would you like a juice box? You were such a good little man yesterday.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1131656354853261312?s=19

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1131656586240380930?s=19

He's having an extremely normal day again.

Edit: k now Comey, McCabe, Page, and Strzok have done treason

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 21:29 on May 23, 2019

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

FrozenVent posted:

The anti-Trudeau poo poo I’ve seen is Astro-turfed as hell and mostly coming from a small but vocal minority.

It's hard to tell how much a very public corruption case is going to do to his chances at re election but it's not like he hasn't done a whole lot of other things to make literally everyone dislike him. Like I dunno, breaking his promise of proportional representation or spending 4.5 billion to buy an oil pipeline no one in BC wants to happen.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I DON WANT MINUTE MAID JUICE I WANT CAPRI SUN!! GET ME CAPRI SUN OR I'LL BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Casimir Radon posted:

I DON WANT MINUTE MAID JUICE I WANT CAPRI SUN!! GET ME CAPRI SUN OR I'LL BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!

ummmmmmmmm

UMMMMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1131655897736982530?s=19

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

I mean, there were a couple visits to Japan in the summer of 1945 that people won't shut up about.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

facialimpediment posted:

Bad thunderstorm, it ended up passing by without a tornado. The sirens were blaring as the Senate was voting on disaster aid too!

drat, I hoped it would make a break down Pennsylvania avenue. At the very least throw some poo poo on the trump hotel roof.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

*Kellyanne offers Donnie her saggy desiccated, corpse breast to suckle in the hope it will calm him down, but he slaps it away and goes in search of matches.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Eej posted:

It's hard to tell how much a very public corruption case is going to do to his chances at re election but it's not like he hasn't done a whole lot of other things to make literally everyone dislike him. Like I dunno, breaking his promise of proportional representation or spending 4.5 billion to buy an oil pipeline no one in BC wants to happen.

Yeah those were dumb and may cost him BC. The SNC scandal isn’t getting much traction and outrage that I can see so far.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
People in my yard want people to shoot Trudeau. My yard is racist as gently caress though, and every time I try and talk to people about it I get no where

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

lol

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

Casimir Radon posted:

*Kellyanne offers Donnie her saggy desiccated, corpse breast to suckle in the hope it will calm him down, but he slaps it away and goes in search of matches.

like two suicide notes in a glitter bra

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Now now, glitter bras don't deserve that kind of assumption. I picture her more of a torpedo bra woman.

Ready to sink the ship.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been charged with 17 new counts under the Espionage Act for "unlawfully obtaining" and disclosing national defense information, including a potentially controversial allegation that his publishing of some secrets was criminal.
Such a charge under the Espionage Act has never been successfully prosecuted, according to CNN legal analyst Steve Vladeck.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

nullandvoid posted:

like two suicide notes in a glitter bra

Wanna build two little caskets and give them a tasteful, dignified funeral.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wanna build two little caskets and give them a tasteful, dignified funeral.

mournful, she has mournful tits

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

We miiiight have had one in Maryland about 10 minutes south of me. Haven't heard anything confirmed either way though.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Professor Bling posted:

It's like she put a dollars worth of change into some old socks and taped them to her chest.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

Professor Bling posted:

it's like The Notebook sad

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I was in the natural history museum and all I heard was BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Mwap mama whamp wah wah wamp. Then my phone went off and I went to a window and thought they were tinted. Lol nope.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
That's the safest place in a tornado.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

LongDarkNight posted:

That's the safest place in a tornado.

In a natural history museum, cowering beneath the triceratops fossil?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/...ingawful.com%2F

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What a gigantic piece of poo poo I say for like the 4rth time today. This loving guy has the gall to bring up others peoples relationships like he’s some sort of pillar of virtue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I think at this point it should be abundantly clear that some of the words that Donny uses have definitions to him that are not the same as the ones everyone else who speaks English knows.