Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Phlegmish posted:

Not sure I understand the worm sex thing

1. Sex organs detach
2. Sex organs have sex
3. ???

3. Worm has achieved its biological objective of reproducing.
4. Whether it regrows its sex organs, and repeats, or just lives the rest of its life as a happy Asexual worm is not particularly important because 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
fuckin and swimmin is all it craves.

:hmmyes:

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Username+Post content serendipity.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Invertebrate sex is pretty wild. We could probably come up with something called love darts, but it just wouldn't be like the real thing.

https://twitter.com/SJSchauer/status/1131358890409549826

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Laserjet 4P posted:

King Missile sang about it, even.

Detachable peeeniiiisss

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

fuckin and swimmin is all it craves.

:hmmyes:

Basically me on vacation, except for detaching my dick and it growing facial features. I haven't gotten to that level yet.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If my dick wanted to peace out and leave me not horny for the rest of my life, I might be ok with that

Send me a post card every now and then while I use all the extra time for hobbies

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I posted this in the PYF cosplay thread but I think it also belongs here:

Lots more making-of photos and videos here: https://www.facebook.com/becosplayforge/

Here he is in one of his older, smaller Space Marine costumes meeting pro wrestler Nathan Jones (height = 6'10") who seems be totally chuffed to hang out with a cosplay which is taller than he is :3:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lady Disdain posted:

3. Worm has achieved its biological objective of reproducing.
4. Whether it regrows its sex organs, and repeats, or just lives the rest of its life as a happy Asexual worm is not particularly important because 3.

That's what I figured, it doesn't really matter what happens as long as the eggs get fertilized. In the end, it's not that different from a lot of other ocean species who love to spray sperm or eggs everywhere with reckless abandon.

I've tried this reproductive strat in real life but it just gets me arrested or banned from places

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ElGroucho posted:

If my dick wanted to peace out and leave me not horny for the rest of my life, I might be ok with that

Send me a post card every now and then while I use all the extra time for hobbies

be the change you want to see in the world

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

The giant hexagon on saturns north pole

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

frankee posted:

The giant hexagon on saturns north pole

Man I love that we discovered so much cool poo poo on lovely 70s and 80s cameras. I just want to see this poo poo in real life just let me float out the airlock gently caress.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

there was also Photos of the surface of Venus

e:spelling

frankee has a new favorite as of 12:23 on May 24, 2019

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

frankee posted:

I wonder if there's anything left of that probe?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

IIRC they made the protective cover for the camera out of diamond

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/tiffanyrg9/status/1129591147330883584

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
... and that attendings name was Albert Einstein.

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts

stdh.txt

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Obligatory/Necessary/Required:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

frankee posted:

Apparently one of the first probes that went down there had their batteries die before they landed because the atmosphere was so dense that the parachute slowed the probe down much more than they anticipated.

Mister Kingdom posted:

I wonder if there's anything left of that probe?

The housing of the probes to Venus looked like something you'd be sending in the bottom of the Marianas trench,if the Marianas trench was hot enough to melt lead.

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

I'll keep chucking bombs at you til you fall off that ledge!
Grimey Drawer

With this skill set a man could earn a living in any time or culture.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Smashing Link posted:

With this skill set a man could earn a living in any time or culture.

He is basically a superhero.

EDIT: Imagine trying to get into a fight with that dude.

Screaming Idiot has a new favorite as of 04:32 on May 25, 2019

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm imagining the Husband in King Fu Hustle

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Telling that the closest he comes to eating poo poo is taking a couple steps in heels

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Some of these walks are exceptionally silly.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Counterpoint: tiktok

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Phy posted:

Telling that the closest he comes to eating poo poo is taking a couple steps in heels

That dude seems to have a big problem with balance. Did you see how many times he almost fell down in that video?!

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1132302679596830720?s=21

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Let's be honest, he didn't catch that kid so much as he broke it's fall. And it didn't look like he fainted so much as he got knocked the gently caress out.

... Which kind of makes it more impressive. Keep on being a good dude, baby cushioning guy.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That’s not a catch. He would have needed to make a football move before dropping it for it to count.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

That’s not a catch. He would have needed to make a football move before dropping it for it to count.

Hey if you can catch it with the helmet I don't see why you can't catch it with your face.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

joat mon posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitoky
Other worms convert their entire body into a sexual organ.
Other animals, not just worms.

And my other animals, I mean some higher primates.

In other words, I'm basically just a giant dick

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Inspector 34 posted:

I'm imagining the Husband in King Fu Hustle

God that was a good movie. Why did Stephen chow's career in the west kinda peter out after that was released? It was a pretty good success right

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

God that was a good movie. Why did Stephen chow's career in the west kinda peter out after that was released? It was a pretty good success right

He then turned around and did Dragonball evolution

He really didn't do much if anything for a while after hustle. Bunch of stuff lately. Just glancing at a filmography he basically only directs stuff he writes so maybe just writers block/vacation

Azhais has a new favorite as of 20:04 on May 25, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Spiking the ball is a football move right

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Cat Hatter posted:

Let's be honest, he didn't catch that kid so much as he broke it's fall. And it didn't look like he fainted so much as he got knocked the gently caress out.

... Which kind of makes it more impressive. Keep on being a good dude, baby cushioning guy.

yeah that baby clocked that guy but good. Like he gets a baby heel (one of the hardest materials known to man) directly to the noggin, at loving terminal velocity. it's a miracle the man survived

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Biplane posted:

yeah that baby clocked that guy but good. Like he gets a baby heel (one of the hardest materials known to man) directly to the noggin, at loving terminal velocity. it's a miracle the man survived

Not even a baby, but a toddler. Ever been headbutted by a toddler? I have, and I live in fear of getting my teeth knocked out by a kid's skull when they just think they're playing. Guy got hella lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Especially given that the saving portion of the video is 5 seconds long and it's only a 3 second fall. Guy should go be a goalie with reflexes like that