Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

smarxist posted:

the dumbest loving reality lmfao

Lmbo

we've already reached false flag milkshaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

babypolis posted:

if bernie was polling at 60% right now we would all be hooting and hollering so i dont see how you can honestly say that biden being ahead by 44 loving points is meaningless. sure the primaries are still a long rear end time away and lots could change but things could also not change.

it's not good, for sure, but i wouldnt start seriously worrying unless we see him maintain that advantage after a debate or two

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

smarxist posted:

the dumbest loving reality lmfao

I gotta say, representative of the new, extremely well-polling "no lets really shoot ourselves in the loving temple" party throwing milkshakes on themselves to own the libs is not something I thought was possible.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

Silver Nitrate posted:

oh guys

the neighborhood is sending him to Hawaii

:3:

a mailman’s dream transfer

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Thoguh posted:

They gotta be because even if they get called no millennial answers the phone for a number they don't recognize unless they're a job seeker or somebody who works in sales.

And even if a pollster did get ahold of me I'd assume I was either getting push polled or that my data wouldn't actually be anonymous so I'd be guarded in actually answering anything.

I just assume 100% of unknown callers to my cell are robocalls in mandarin coming from speakers that sound like they are under a foot of water, and there’s no need to pick those up since they leave voicemails anyway

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Steps to fix our democracy

1. Abolish the electoral college
2. Abolish the senate
3. Pack the supreme court
4. Abolish the supreme court
5. Balkanize
6. Nuclear war and death

Might be missing a couple steps here or there

I think you have a few extra steps in there

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

:3:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

I think you have a few extra steps in there

1. Abolish our democracy
2. Balkanize
3. Mad Max hellscape

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

brugroffil posted:

Nero was probably a much cooler and good ruler than he got portrayed by aristocratic scum historians/biographers of the age

he was still an evil lunatic but it's true that a big part of his bad rap was from the optimates he got a malicious glee out of loving with

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

wonder how many carcinogens are added to the bacon

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Yup.

There's currently a big trial, that's receiving virtually zero coverage from the BBC (surprise surprise), about the BallyMurphy Massacre so he and a bunch of his buddies have been in the news a lot.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Junior G-man posted:

^^That works, tyvm

Never forget May's greatest hits:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

lol Theresa May resigning is a tiny little blurb on the major new outlet sites

we don't have room for that, gotta report on Trump's diaper falling down for the 3000th time

This isn't that unusual. American news organizations only tend to remember that other countries exist when we're either about to bomb them or are actively doing so.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

The Alpha Centauri posted:

not enough, op

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

listen guys I'm going to go to the loving mat for Nero based on a half-remembered story about how a lot of the written information we have about him came from very politically motivated aristocratic sources and therefore Nero was cool and good

brugroffil has issued a correction as of 16:33 on May 24, 2019

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Alpha Centauri posted:

not enough

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Buck Wildman posted:

he was still an evil lunatic but it's true that a big part of his bad rap was from the optimates he got a malicious glee out of loving with
mlap (much like are president (trump))

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

brugroffil posted:

listen guys I'm going to go to the loving mat for Nero based on a half-remembered story about how a lot of the written information we have from him came from very politically motivated aristocratic sources and therefore Nero was cool and good

no, this is the standard current understanding of his emperorship

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Finicums Wake posted:

it's not good, for sure, but i wouldnt start seriously worrying unless we see him maintain that advantage after a debate or two

I mean there are 10 other sociopathic contenders who need to shank biden to get ahead. He also isn't even facing Bernie in the first debate

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

brugroffil posted:

listen guys I'm going to go to the loving mat for Nero based on a half-remembered story about how a lot of the written information we have from him came from very politically motivated aristocratic sources and therefore Nero was cool and good

the truth is in the middle. rome did burn down but nero didn't play the lute. he played the kazoo.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Love to show the world how racist I am.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
We gun git us some mooslims boys! MOUNT UP! Ya'll help Billy Bob with his scooter!

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
It's going to be the US government outlawing milkshakes and not the child prisons that bring libertarians to the left

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/benpershing/status/1131912067039076353?s=20

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
so are you people across the pond about to get Boris, or what?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

it's our way or the Huawei

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Gazpacho posted:

mlap (much like are president (trump))

Nero was p much a much more indiscriminate tremp

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Ben Nerevarine posted:

it's our way or the Huawei

TRUMP: it's our way or the Huawei

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the alabama legislature of putting in some long hours lately

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Spoondick posted:

howtowinvotesintexas.mp4

he ate it with a fork though.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

zegermans posted:

wow very disgraceful of May to just moonwalk out of there

https://i.imgur.com/MYk1Hkv.gifv

how are these people consistently so...weird?

maybe we genuinely have been infiltrated by lizard people or whatever

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Squinky v2.0 posted:

I just assume 100% of unknown callers to my cell are robocalls in mandarin coming from speakers that sound like they are under a foot of water, and there’s no need to pick those up since they leave voicemails anyway

Same. And it's always a 13 second long voicemail.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

good

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

CODChimera posted:

anyone ever think that maybe none of this is real and we're just having a long nightmare?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Can you imagine the sort of unhinged poo poo Trump is going to be tweeting/saying at rallies when he does leave office? We're getting the most filtered version. If he loses 2020 (to Bernie) i expect the gop to be begging the SDNY to put Purestrain Trump in jail just to take his goddamn phone away because he wont stop tweeting swastikas and A. Wyatt Mann cartoons.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what's the tariff rate on a christian bale anyway???

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1131936058093035525?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy