Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

A Moose posted:

we didn't start the fire

Set #10 on fire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

RobattoJesus posted:

I'm an extremely beautiful woman in a LABORATORY doing SCIENCE with my HAIR. My shampoo has NANITES in it so that my hair doesn't lose any IONS also it has GINKO BALOBA to ward off CANTONESE GHOSTS.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I’m getting volumized just thinking about it.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I thought Cantonese ghosts were just white people

That said, shampoo that wards off white people would be pretty useful

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Phy posted:

I thought Cantonese ghosts were just white people

That said, shampoo that wards off white people would be pretty useful

What happens if a white person uses it tho :ohdear:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i will take the shampoo to mordor

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sneakyfrog posted:

Better than hobbits in Isengard

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

sneakyfrog posted:

And my Axe!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lomarf

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

I too exclusively eat people who identify as Christian.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

What a weird coincidence, I only eat fish who identify as christians. I'm an episcopescetarian.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

What happens if a white person uses it tho :ohdear:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Please no Metal Gear spoilers itt.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018
does anyone have that quote that was from i think one of those fyad roast battles that involved a description of one of the posters setting up a giant fake CD attached to his ceiling fan?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
From broken fire hydrants to broken asssholes, we'll tell you how one unfortunate Valley resident cut a home intruder in half with a pressurized stream of cum firing from his rear end. Stay tuned to KCAL 9 I News At Nine after the break.

*buttons blazer and engages in animated, silent small talk with co-host as camera dramatically zooms out and up*

Weather. News. Sports. Cum. The KCAL 9 team has you covered. Absolutely smothered in it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
whoops wrong thread

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

ulex minor posted:

does anyone have that quote that was from i think one of those fyad roast battles that involved a description of one of the posters setting up a giant fake CD attached to his ceiling fan?

That is from the great Infrateal vs. Heebie-gbs battle.

quote:

Yeah sorry im late i just got back from the hospital... no im fine, i had to take heebs-g. uh-huh. yeaaaaah. like this:

So im talkin to heebs about this and that and i mention ive been listenin to Cuban Linx 2 and he gets all excited and says "you know wha? I just finished an album myself!" and i was like, whoa, i didn't know you did... music? and he said "yeah bro yeah! i make raps!" and im thinking oh my god and he says "i was gonna wait till friday to let it drop but if you wanna come over i can give you a sneak peak" and im thinking oh my god i gotta hear this

so we drive over to his place and on the way im asking him about his raps and all and he starts doing these unbefuckinglievable freestyles, with like 5-second pauses between words and his eyebrows all knit together like he cracking codes, but they sounded like this:

"i got a grill so big if i were a dragon i could cook hot dogs on it/
i call my friends bro not dogg, dog gone it/
whenever anyone tries to rag me on it/
i tell them theyre dillwads and to stuff a wad of rags in it"

and im doing my best to look real serious while hes mean-muggin and FINALLY we get to his house and he goes in this back room and i hear all this thrashing around and im thinking, poo poo does he actually have boxes of cds back there, is he unpacking things, what's going on and finally i hear him yell "hey come give me a hand with this" so i go back there and he's got this... oh my god. this thing:

as far as i can tell its like a kiddy pool, but covered in aluminum foil. and like theres all these holes in it, with barcode stickers... from everything man. cut-out barcodes from frosted flakes taped in. in the holes. hundreds of them. and i realize he doesnt have boxes of cds, he MADE HIS OWN ALBUM, like, out of stuff. like he understands that cds are shiny and digital but beyond that... im not gonna try and figure this out man but just take my word for it, he was proud as poo poo of this thing

ok so it wasnt going to fit through the door, so he said he'd show it to me "in the studio," which was this lovely room covered in foil scraps and tapewads and like answering machines from 1994, and i said "but i can see it real good man" and he laughs and pulls out this laser pointer and says "bro. you need to HEAR it!" and then he gets this double-handed grip on the laser pointer right, juts out his tongue and aims and shoots the laser. and he starts moving the laser dot real slow and careful like in a circle, around the "cd". and im thinking oh my god he actually thinks this will make sound somehow. he thinks hes gonna make raps come out of that thing. and he starts moving the laser faster and faster and gets this look, man, like this horror shock, like wile e. coyote trying to run in midair.

and i tell him--im about to bust a gut trying not to laugh at his arts-and-crafts cargo cult poo poo--i tell him real gentle "hey man youre an innovator. you made the album, you can make a way to play it" and then i left and loving cracked up

but then that night like 12:30 am i get this call, from heebs number but hes not on the phone, i hear this wheezin, then finally i hear heebs real weak saying "bro... bro... the cd... can't breathe" so i rush over there and hes, ok, hes in his bedroom, theres a huge hole in the ceiling, the ceiling fan is on top of the cd, and the cds on top of heebs... he loving tried to duck tape his cd to a ceiling fan so it would spin. and it all fell on him and broke two ribs.

i couldnt keep myself from laughing... and hes laying there all covered in plaster wheezing at me all angry like "fuhhc hayooo bbro" and its makin me laugh even harder. i felt kinda bad for encouraging him but man... what was he thinking

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018
ah yesss, thanks friend, it's so good

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
E: forgot to refresh

cumshitter posted:

whoops wrong thread

But since I'm here thank you for your service!

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 10:08 on May 26, 2019

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

cumshitter posted:

whoops wrong thread

I disagree, this is entirely the correct thread

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
How thoughtful of him to deliver the quote right to us :allears:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I like the one that's a play off the Aeneid more.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This place remains dead and gay as ever, but I forgot you guys could be some of the funniest loving people.

GBS - i found a coffin in the trash

Head Bee Guy posted:

what is this? why is there packing material inside it? it was in a dumpster

Outrail posted:

Can you fit in it? Have a friend nail it shut and dump you off a bridge to be sure.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

it's a BDSM fetish thing

I'm not joking

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Realistically though it's probably some goth idiot:

BigBadSteve posted:

Failed DIY project, it took the maker so long to get round to finishing it that he died of old age.

TODD BONZALEZ posted:

Hermit goths live in them op, when a goth gets too big for their coffin they move into a bigger one, and a smaller goth moves into it

Pinecone Sample posted:

putting "this end up" on a coffin seems like a good gag for a cartoon from when we were kids that wouldn't fly now

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

mind the walrus posted:

This place remains dead and gay as ever, but I forgot you guys could be some of the funniest loving people.

GBS - i found a coffin in the trash

conquering the worm

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

General Bullshit › Im callin it right now that Hawaiian hiker faked the whole thing

slave to my cravings posted:

Some white yoga bitch who has never done anything interesting in her life wanted some attention. Prove me wrong.

Big Beef City posted:

No content in the OP, only a signature.

Mods?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Krankenstyle posted:

conquering the worm

Dead i am the one

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

value-brand cereal posted:

General Bullshit › Im callin it right now that Hawaiian hiker faked the whole thing

oh poo poo

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

value-brand cereal posted:

:laugh:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FilthyImp posted:

This Week on Our American Experience, Luxon Berru-Ingot walks skid row in search of her father. During Act 2, Arhenn-Hummus Mignonette confronts the perils of capitalism in the lunch line at Middle School. And to close it off, Willam Wiliam-Williams gets a vasectomy.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

This might not look the best on grey forums..... oh. Oh no. Please to click through for best viewing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Loden Taylor posted:

The parking lines are white, symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call to serve.

The single red parking cone reminds us of the lives of these Americans, and their loved ones and friends who keep the faith, while seeking answers.

The lone potted juniper reminds us that all plants in the Garden Center are 25% off today.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Smythe posted:

I'd rather get my balls pumped off by eels and poison bugs than read this thread. I'd rather jam a can of kerosene up my rear end ream myself with an active tiki torch than endure this piece of poo poo thread. Hell, I'd prefer to strap myself into an iron maiden and have every dear richard letter read to me than plunder these pathetic pages.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Context

GD_American posted:

https://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-co...ce=twitter_WKRG

The table is round – to show our everlasting concern.
The cloth is white – symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call to serve.
The single red rose reminds us of the lives of these Americans….and their loved ones and friends who keep the faith, while seeking answers.
The yellow ribbon symbolizes our continued uncertainty, hope for their return and determination to account for them.
A slice of lemon reminds us of their bitter fate, captured or missing in a foreign land.
A pinch of salt symbolizes the tears of our missing and their families.
The lighted candle reflects our hope for their return.
The Bible represents the strength gained through faith to sustain us and those lost from our country, founded as one nation under God.
The glass is inverted – to symbolize their inability to share a toast.
The chairs are/chair is empty – they are missing.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A double this time, the two may or may not be related:

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Moss update: the Moses are becoming more powerful than I expected, they're all growing pretty rapidly

Orkin Mang posted:

dont touch my xbox bro thats hallowed ground!!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

For context this is the thread where you report ads that are doing pop ups, redirects, or causing your virus scanner to freak out.

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm sorry to hear that learning Jon kills Daenerys and that Bran takes the Throne upset you

StrixNebulosa posted:

gently caress off, it's better to be polite with spoilers than not. Can we get those ads removed?

Arrhythmia posted:

No need for the hostility, I agree with you. Mods please remove the ad that says Jon kills Daenerys and Bran takes the throne

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

IUG posted:

So that ad came out before the last episode aired. Was there a leak of that last episode? That would have been a hell of a guess.

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

There was a credible leak of the whole season floating around after ep 2.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

sebmojo posted:

There was a credible leak of the whole season floating around after ep 2.

Oh that makes sense

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That's (partially) how everyone knew ahead of time the show was going to forget everything and turn into trash, and why they were primed to mock it relentlessly while the season was still going

The other way everyone knew was that the show started doing that season 5

edit: Maybe spoiling people was doing them a service, warning them not to get invested before the letdown.

Happy Thread has a new favorite as of 06:24 on May 28, 2019

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

The Everest thread is good

marijuanamancer posted:

i mean doesn't falling to death send you to the climber version of Valhalla