Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

Haha ok you can see I didn't do my homework very well. Those are not good opinions to express.

Thanks for helping me out where I couldn't be arsed to!

E: I would be careful calling him a nazi though. Like I get what you mean, but he's getting a lot of mileage out of "the people who don't like me are all so dumb that they even call me a nazi, when I'm a jew!!!!!" and maybe don't give him that?

If a tiny child wants me to call them a Nazi I don't see any reason to not give them what they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Soiled Meat
Lol valid

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Karate Bastard posted:

I could have said haha Trump sure doesn't look happy about shaking Obama's hand in that photo, I wonder if that's because he's an idiot racist? but guess I felt that wasn't funny enough to post? Otoh what I posted wasn't super funny either. Maybe I was unhappy with the election result and only had sesamy street edgelord humor in me. Whatever sometimes poo poo happens.

i'm going to ask you for a big favour here because i've been having a bad week but could you just try and think for even three seconds before you post and not be so mindlessly loving worm brained in the future even if it's just for one day, i would probably write you a genuine thank you letter knowing the incredible strain it would cause you

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Soiled Meat
Ok I'll try. Not sure what good it'll do what with this brain and all

E: sorry about your week, hope it gets better! :)

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 12:41 on May 26, 2019

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/z2BNjIF.mp4

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
Ben Shapiro isn't a nazi, woman-hater, trans-hater, right winger, whatever.

He's actually worse.

His entire show is scripted. He makes a fuckload of money pandering to people who are nazis/woman-haters/trans-haters/etc. I mean, he might believe some of what he says, but the reality is he's just saying all that to get ratings and money. It's the slimiest thing.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Ferrule posted:

He's actually worse.

His entire show is scripted. He makes a fuckload of money pandering to people who are nazis/woman-haters/trans-haters/etc. I mean, he might believe some of what he says, but the reality is he's just saying all that to get ratings and money. It's the slimiest thing.

There's no difference between saying nazi stuff for money and saying nazi stuff because you're a nazi. Either way, you're a nazi.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Soiled Meat

Ferrule posted:

He's actually worse.

He has a show? Never saw that. I only saw some interviews. Maybe youtube only fed me things that were palatable. Youtube is sneaky like that. There's something about him though that gives me a headache so I can't get through very much of him before I gotta switch him off, which is weak maybe but theres other poo poo to do in life than look at annoying people. Heyooooooo

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Karate Bastard posted:

... theres other poo poo to do in life than look at annoying people. Heyooooooo

It's hard when they keep posting.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/OJessicaNigri/status/1132446220205547520

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bunch of recent white boy terrorists were found to have been big Shapiro fans too. He's involved with the completely open and blatant far right radicalization of disenfranchised people in Western nations whether he's intended to be that figure or not. He lectures about the exact same things that get home grown terrorists riled up.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

all ive seen about ben shapiro is viewpoints i dont agree with and i decided several years ago hes the kind of person who i dont want to inadvertently give any money by accidentally clicking one of his videos or going to his website so if ignorance of an issue is wrong gently caress being right and gently caress him

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

im pooping! posted:

all ive seen about ben shapiro is viewpoints i dont agree with and i decided several years ago hes the kind of person who i dont want to inadvertently give any money by accidentally clicking one of his videos or going to his website so if ignorance of an issue is wrong gently caress being right and gently caress him

showing up in youtube recommendations is almost universally indisputable evidence of you being a shithead.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rigged Death Trap posted:

showing up in youtube recommendations is almost universally indisputable evidence of you being a shithead.

Nope, Youtube intentionally steers people to right wing content like Shapiro. If you look at anything political there's a good shot you'll get some Shapiro or PragerU videos in your recommendations

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Shapiro stupidly believe that when the Night of long knives 2.0 comes the glorious leader will purge all the OTHER lil' pipsqueeks, not good loyal Shapiro.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I listen to lefties like Hbomberguy and Philosophy Tube and Three Arrows, and I get right-wing scumfuck recommendations all the time. I'm also subscribed to a few gaming and D&D channels, which also increases the chances of me seeing scummy poo poo.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Here is a funny picture:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Gripweed posted:

Nope, Youtube intentionally steers people to right wing content like Shapiro. If you look at anything political there's a good shot you'll get some Shapiro or PragerU videos in your recommendations

He's saying the opposite of what you think he's saying. This happens to you a lot, try posting less.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

:vince:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ashamed to admit my first I thought was "but astronauts DO go to the bathroom!"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lobok posted:

Ashamed to admit my first I thought was "but astronauts DO go to the bathroom!"

No, that's what the suit is for

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Soiled Meat

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

He's saying the opposite of what you think he's saying. This happens to you a lot, try posting less.

I don't think he does. I think youtube really does like to shove clickbaity poo poo on people, to agitate them into more clicking and posting and watching ads. I can imagine right wing stuff works wonders for that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Regardless Guy Goodbody should really try posting less

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
For those with poor reading comprehension, rigged death trap states that if you show up in YouTube recommendations (for instance, if you are been Shapiro,) then you are probably a shithead

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Gg disagrees, explaining that YouTube intentionally shows people right wing content.

Gripweed posted:

So either he thinks right wingers like Shapiro aren't shitheads, or he misunderstood rdt and mashed post anyway.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Im gonna need a sports center theme and some diagrams for this play by play friend poster

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have never been Shapiro

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Probably posted in a dedicated comic strip thread but it deserves a spot here, too.

https://twitter.com/SluggoIsLit/status/1132537401040166912?s=20

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Lobok posted:

Probably posted in a dedicated comic strip thread but it deserves a spot here, too.

It took me three reads to get this, but that's a good joke.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah that's the best possible version of Dad humor.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lobok posted:

NuNancy is so great since they got rid of Guy :allears:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Here is a funny picture:

Not my Garfield the Deal Wizard.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SpacePig posted:

It took me three reads to get this, but that's a good joke.

...What's there to get?

Randaconda posted:

NuNancy is so great since they got rid of Guy :allears:

The same can't be said of this forum!!!

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 18:53 on May 26, 2019

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Milo and POTUS posted:

...What's there to get?

The same can't be said of this forum!!!

Think about an optical illusion that would have 2 faces facing each other.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:gary::yarg:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yeah but that's pretty obvious

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Not my Garfield the Deal Wizard.

Deals Warlock.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015