Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Hank does work for tips....🤔
Burner tips for sweet lady Propane

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's me, I'm the one person on earth that likes that episode.

It has one of my favorite Hank moments:

Remember how they tricked you into thinking that Tom Landry died.

Yeah, and then when he finally did die, I didn't believe it, and I went to work anyway. I'm still mortified.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's me, I'm the one person on earth that likes that episode.

i think it's sort of junk but i don't dislike it. unlike, say, the canadians episode, which is just cringey

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Accidental Terrorist is the worst episode and imo no other episode comes close

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
is accidental terrorist the one where falcon blows up the car dealership

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The White Dragon posted:

is accidental terrorist the one where falcon blows up the car dealership

It is also the one where it makes Hank look like an idiot.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't really like the episode where Hank has wet dreams about propane. It ruins the unspoken joke of Hank being horny for propane by making it, well, spoken.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

hank works for tops

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

rewatching the first couple episodes and hank is really just kind of an rear end in a top hat

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

food court bailiff posted:

rewatching the first couple episodes and hank is really just kind of an rear end in a top hat

NO! He sells propane for a living

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

food court bailiff posted:

rewatching the first couple episodes and hank is really Texan

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

howdy howdy howdy...

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Take a look at yourself, friend. Are you rockin' in the free world?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hank was going to call thatherton a mother fucker in front of bobby

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

muscles like this! posted:

It is also the one where it makes Hank look like an idiot.

That and it was already established that Hank knew how to barter for a vehicle in the on where he bought his new truck. Bobby says something like dad I love this truck, and Hank says me too, but act like you don't when we get back to the dealership.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Smiling Mandrill posted:

That and it was already established that Hank knew how to barter for a vehicle in the on where he bought his new truck. Bobby says something like dad I love this truck, and Hank says me too, but act like you don't when we get back to the dealership.

Yeah, he barters down to sticker price even if the salesman is adamant on throwing in undercarriage warranties.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, he barters down to sticker price even if the salesman is adamant on throwing in undercarriage warranties.

And not a penny more

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
the co-op episode sucks but i like when hank admonishes bobby for thinking a tomato could have a flavor

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Smiling Mandrill posted:

that's because he doesn't trust truck heaven. but he does trust tom hammond's world of cars lies

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It's consistent with Hank's blind trust of father figures who aren't Cotton.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

click then sound
https://i.imgur.com/r8V7ggJ.mp4
click then sound

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Amazon took seasons 2 and 4 off of their streaming service. That is to say, I paid for seasons 2 and 4 many years ago, and now I can't watch them.

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS TODAY

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
You think horses remember when they were little?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

what a loving retard i'm right here in carmel and i can't watch seasons 2 or 4, the best seasons

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

what a loving retard i'm right here in carmel and i can't watch seasons 2 or 4, the best seasons

The entire series is up on Hulu.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

The entire series is up on Hulu.

IT'S NOT THE SAME

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Just :filez: that poo poo, you already paid for it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

corn in the bible posted:

the co-op episode sucks but i like when hank admonishes bobby for thinking a tomato could have a flavor

I really like that one actually.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Or at least parts of it. Hank teaching the hippie strawmen the wonders of capitalism is eye rolling

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
I wanna know how Hank found the time to sell tractors in between working at Jeans West and Strickland Propane.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Console Role Player posted:

I wanna know how Hank found the time to sell tractors in between working at Jeans West and Strickland Propane.

Not to mention spending the 80's in a mexican pow camp

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I need the audio of hank looking at the happy cows in the picture and saying "delicious"

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Hihohe posted:

I need the audio of hank looking at the happy cows in the picture and saying "delicious"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_osI5PQ-18

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

gently caress man, thank you.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Traxis posted:

Just :filez: that poo poo, you already paid for it.

Nigga I did that like five years before I paid for it, it's the principle.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Amazing how the companies are pushing people to pirate again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
There’s a funny tweet about king of the hill and Bobby throwing a milkshake at a fascist and hank being proud of Bobby for bashing the fash. But I can’t find it.