Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

instagram and when you sign up it instantly deletes most of your body, leaving only one gram of matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
nice 2008 jokes grandpa

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

nice 2008 jokes grandpa

grindr and when you sign up it really grinds your gears, kids these days [shakes walker threateningly]

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Social media is so isolating I say and look around and see if anyone will give me nod but they have that Office Grin on and I decide to go staple things

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

twitter and when you sign up it makes you more of a twit than you already are

exactly one unit more of a twit, but the more followers you get the more of a twit you become

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
teppanyaki restaurant but we only sell flapjacks

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Any handyman can build your IKEA furniture.
But only I can make it Art.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Cubone posted:

teppanyaki restaurant but we only sell flapjacks

getting teppanyaki ordered delivery

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

mountaincat posted:

Any handyman can build your IKEA furniture.
But only I can make it Art.

instructions? hahahaha no. we won't be limiting our shelves like that

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
you know that ghost story about the lady who would never remove the ribbon tied around her neck until she died and when she did her head fell off? i got the same thing with my dick

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Manifisto

ghost emoji posted:

you know that ghost story about the lady who would never remove the ribbon tied around her neck until she died and when she did her head fell off? i got the same thing with my dick

why was your dick tied around a lady's--you know what, never mind

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Manifisto posted:

why was your dick tied around a lady's--you know what, never mind

lol

FactsAreUseless

Renaming "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" to Chucky Bucket, Candy Lad.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lord of the Rings= Much Ado About Jewelry

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

FactsAreUseless posted:

gotta find that golden thicket

(cue scenes of children searching hedges across the UK)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Listen this is just getting out of control Mr. Lad, is that Uma Therman working in your factory?

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
2-in-1 ouija board/pregnancy test

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Harold Fjord

ghost emoji posted:

2-in-1 ouija board/pregnancy test

Find out if the spirit in your home is with child!

Twenty Four

A line of educational children's toys, which while mostly factual, will occasionally but consistently slip something in like "the horse goes moo" confusing a bunch of kids for life.

bird.

going to the mall to pick up a roomba, "oh poo poo here she comes what do i say?" *ducks behind chair*

*roomba whirrs to wall, clinks, turns, and continues on*

"that was close"

manero

Bill & TED Talks

mountaincat

about morality.
Does anyone else
Does anyone have a rash?

vanisher

May I borrow your rash?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

May I borrow your rash?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Hidden Valley Rash

vanisher

You used to be able to just go to your neighbors house, knock on the door, and ask to borrow a rash. Nowadays everyone has their doors locked and are untrusting of strangers. I would welcome a return to those times.

vanisher

Got a hand written thank you rash in the mail it made my day

Farecoal

There he go

vanisher posted:

You used to be able to just go to your neighbors house, knock on the door, and ask to borrow a rash. Nowadays everyone has their doors locked and are untrusting of strangers. I would welcome a return to those times.

I miss the old days, when only doctor you really trusted would give you rear end slaps

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
a rash-share app, FlashRash

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

lol but

body is a dinosaur
trying to do a "leaving las vegas" but with weed

mountaincat

about morality.
I'm feeling great, working out, and uh, you really only need one testicle so

vanisher

Hell is waiting the 5 seconds to skip a youtube ad only for it to launch another ad

vanisher

In 2025 youtube has devolved into only ads. You skip the content to get to the next ad. Some content is unskippable but thankfully its short.

vanisher

YouTube exec: what if we made watching youtube like watching TV, with commercial breaks and like ten 30 second ads in a row, sometimes its the same one twice.

Devil: I love it

Manifisto

through some combination of my adblocker and (probably more to the point) being subscribed to youtube red as a result of getting my music streaming through google, I never see an ad and forget the pain of those who must sit through them

I mean I am sure spotify/apple/amazon's streaming services are just as good if not better but what a great side benefit

also "ryan hansen solves crime on television" is funny, at least to those who enjoy callbacks to veronica mars/party down etc

mountaincat

about morality.
Semiotic Betrayal: The Long Reign of the Dickfour
by Donald Eazenhuts
with forward by Arnold S. Essex

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

mountaincat posted:

by Donald Eazenhuts

an esteemed graduate of the University of Ligma's BOFA program

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the Bush's baked beans dog isnt loving aroundf anymore

super sweet best pal

mountaincat posted:

by Donald Eazenhuts

Back in my day, Seymour Buttz' classic, Under the Bleachers, was the final word on the subject. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur
the eating rear end analogy of ordering a well done steak