Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

InsertPotPun posted:

Wait...how can that be a double blind study? Neither the tester nor the subject knew the subject was gay? Neither knew the subject had been molested? Neither knew it was a study?
All this is giving me flashbacks of the gay earwax dude who spent hundreds of hours 'researching' guys at gay bars to determine what makes people gay, and the biggest finding you could get from his research is "gay men in their community spaces generally prefer it if they aren't harassed by creeper academics."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: AmericanInTokyo 
This is why I have long advocated for a space based , individual human targetable laser or particle beam weapons system , that could be used in specific cases , just like this . Call it Global Opposition Destroyer ( acro = G.O.D.) 

zap....next? 

45 posted on 5/11/2019, 3:39:40 AM by LeoWindhorse 

And once more freep demonstrate how they want their god to be a vengeful spirit and a tool to destroy anything they don't like.

Nothing is as Christian as naming your weapon god.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Lmao openly-evil Christianity

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

George Orwell posted:

Much of Kipling's phraseology is taken from the Bible, and no doubt in the second stanza he had in mind the text from Psalm CXXVII: ‘Except the lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it; except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.’ It is not a text that makes much impression on the post-Hitler mind. No one, in our time, believes in any sanction greater than military power; no one believes that it is possible to overcome force except by greater force. There is no ‘Law’, there is only power. I am not saying that that is a true belief, merely that it is the belief which all modern men do actually hold. Those who pretend otherwise are either intellectual cowards, or power-worshippers under a thin disguise, or have simply not caught up with the age they are living in. Kipling's outlook is prefascist. He still believes that pride comes before a fall and that the gods punish hubris. He does not foresee the tank, the bombing plane, the radio and the secret police, or their psychological results.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Anything interesting on Freep about the Alabama abortion bill?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Ubiquitous_ posted:

My guess is they're celebrating with a case of warm Bud Light.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Ubiquitous_ posted:

anger and resentment people still disagree

quote:

To: Morgana
Raging man-hating fangtooth feminazis are mad! (They’re always mad!)
They can’t have their precious abortion!

7 posted on 5/17/2019, 5:47:11 PM by I want the USA back (Islam, not a religion, a totalitarian political ideology aiming for world domination. -Wilders)

quote:

To: proud American in Canada
Yeah, an unborn child dies.
No, to them it’s a “tissue mass”, or a parasite, or something just like cancer.

9 posted on 5/17/2019, 6:09:56 PM by hanamizu

quote:

Great, but women need to be prosecuted for trying to get an abortion. They are trying to get someone to commit a crime for them that murders someone inconvenient to them.

10 posted on 5/17/2019, 6:10:12 PM by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; Not Averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man
No, they don’t need to be prosecuted, not only because a lot of them are under pressure from boyfriends, friends and even their own mothers - whom I have seen marching their crying teenage girls into abortion facilities - but because any pregnancy ending before delivery is technically called an abortion.

This can mean what is popularly known as a “miscarriage” or, in other words, a spontaneous abortion. But you don’t want women who have had that happen to them and gone through that horrible experience then be under suspicion of having gotten an abortion.

Keep it to the doctors...oh, and maybe extend it to the boyfriends and mothers who bring these girls in.

15 posted on 5/17/2019, 7:42:53 PM by livius

quote:

Maybe,,, Make Life Great Again?

Was at Costco today, and heard 2 women talking about Alabama’s vote. They were reciting the lefts talking’s point verbatim. It was sickening.

How can people not use their brains? They just follow marching orders.

16 posted on 5/17/2019, 7:52:59 PM by lizma2

quote:

Spey and nueter...

Take them completely out of the gene pool.

21 posted on 5/18/2019, 8:20:19 AM by Clutch Martin (The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.)

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

But you don’t want women who have had that happen to them and gone through that horrible experience then be under suspicion of having gotten an abortion.
Looks like someone forgot what site they're on!

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

you know, I wonder if freep is gullible enough to buy the poo poo Wohl and Burkman are selling.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

sheep-dodger posted:

you know, I wonder if freep is gullible enough to buy the poo poo Wohl and Burkman are selling.

Yes.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

sheep-dodger posted:

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

sheep-dodger posted:

The media they consume would never point out the grift they've been peddling.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lord Hydronium posted:

Looks like someone forgot what site they're on!

Every so often you see someone come out and go "Maybe being overtly evil and trying to murder and torture everyone who isn't an old white man is bad?" and they just get shouted down so fast before a mod comes in and reminds everyone that nobody there actually does that because it's clearly against the rules!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

chitoryu12 posted:

Every so often you see someone come out and go "Maybe being overtly evil and trying to murder and torture everyone who isn't an old white man is bad?" and they just get shouted down so fast before a mod comes in and reminds everyone that nobody there actually does that because it's clearly against the rules!

Being willfully ignorant is their whole modus operandi. As long as they can point to Auschwitz and go "well at least we aren't chucking people into gas chambers at thousands per day!" then any other bad thing they do or support is just "sadly necessary." They use this to defend stuff that's happening today and they'll use it to defend genocide in the Americas, the British Empire (except for when they done taxed white folk), etc.

They Disagree with Bad Things because they are Good and if Bad happens, the victim must have started it so there was No Other Way. The only way this possibly won't be the case is if armed thugs in MAGA hats start chucking babies into furnaces, and even then, chances are it'll be the parents' fault or a false flag.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Gorsuch sides with liberal justices in 5-4 decision

quote:

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch broke with conservatives and joined four other liberal justices in a 5-4 tribal rights decision Monday.

The Supreme Court upheld a Native American man’s hunting rights under a 150-year-old treaty. Crow tribe member Clayvin Herrera was charged in 2014 for off-season hunting in the Bighorn National Forest in Wyoming but argued that a treaty signed in 1868 between the tribe and Wyoming allowed him to hunt any time of the year. The state argued the treaty was nullified in 1890 when Wyoming achieved statehood, lower courts agreed, and the case made its way to the Supreme Court.

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
Why was this a “liberal” decision?

Seems to me, if the Great White Father promised 12 months of hunting, but he spoke with forked tongue, then the RIGHT (i.e., conservative) decision is to let the dude hunt.

6 posted on 5/20/2019, 9:38:27 AM by Jim Noble (1)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

My feeling is the liberals voted the way they did because they don’t like state’s rights.

Gorsuch voted the way he did because of his respect for tribal rights.

48 posted on 5/20/2019, 9:59:17 AM by Moonman62 (Facts are racist.)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

quote:

Seems to me, if the Great White Father promised 12 months of hunting, but he spoke with forked tongue, then the RIGHT (i.e., conservative) decision is to let the dude hunt.

Man, even when they agree with a decision they still can't help but be racist about their agreement.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Georgia Peach posted:

My feeling is the liberals voted the way they did because they don’t like state’s rights.

Lol, yeah, ok, whatever. You mean state's rights like allowing abortion? Or state's rights but only the rights you agree with? Don't worry, I know which one it is

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Man, even when they agree with a decision they still can't help but be racist about their agreement.

I read that as mocking the state government position but I’ve probably spent too much time in cspam

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Because all the heathen lib justices support it and only one of yours did, shithead

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Radical Pro-Abortion Feminists Can't Get Laid! | The Nick Di Paolo Show

quote:

To: dp0622
I was dying of laughter but you know what?

What he said was true!! They can’t get laid that is why they are so angry. Look at “pro life barbie” she is pretty! Look at the old thing arguing with her? She was not pretty even when she was young!

This is why they want abortion. This is why they hate so much. this is everything about them.

5 posted on 5/23/2019, 8:50:56 PM by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dp0622; Mrs. Don-o; Chode
DUDE!! I’d go to one of these pro abortion rallies where they all wearing the red Handmaid’s Tale capes with the white bonnets dressed as Aunt Lydia!

I’d say to them

“Hello girls how are we today!” with a bright cheery smile

then later

“Who killed your baby in abortion? That’s right you did, you were a selfish little girl”.

13 posted on 5/23/2019, 9:09:01 PM by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Celtic Conservative
I was having lunch at a Burger King in Fort Pierce, Florida about 14 years ago. In walks some harridan (with an even uglier personality than the bitch in the video) who starts to verbally attack the pretty, young shift manager for all manner and sort of things (and claiming she wasn’t being respected !). Now I was getting angrier and angrier because if there is one thing that sets me off, it’s watching some old hag berate or attack a young woman who has done nothing to deserve such treatment (personal reasons why). My father had to press me down in the booth to keep me from reacting to the old bitch with a swing.

After the belligerent c*nt turns around and stomps out the door, I blurt out as loudly as possible so that everyone in the restaurant hears, “THAT, folks, is what happens when you haven’t GOTTEN LAID in FIFTY YEARS !” With that, I got the young manager girl to start laughing after her vicious humiliation. (alas, my father & I were on vacation and headed northward, otherwise I might’ve asked the pretty doll out)

22 posted on 5/23/2019, 9:40:44 PM by fieldmarshaldj (Who will think of the gerbils ? Just say no to Buttgiggity !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Georgia Peach posted:

After the belligerent c*nt turns around and stomps out the door, I blurt out as loudly as possible so that everyone in the restaurant hears, “THAT, folks, is what happens when you haven’t GOTTEN LAID in FIFTY YEARS !” With that, I got the young manager girl to start laughing after her vicious humiliation. (alas, my father & I were on vacation and headed northward, otherwise I might’ve asked the pretty doll out)

...and that guy grew up to be albert einstein.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Ahahaha, that is peak stdh.txt; I guess since Freep is composed entirely of senile old rage elementals they have absolutely no sense of what's real and what's not.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lol, yeah, not getting laid must be the reason they're mad. So that means freepers get laid even less?

I love it. Multiple news stories about Trumpers not being able to date, so they need to make one up about libs not getting any

quote:

To: Celtic Conservative
I was having lunch at a Burger King in Fort Pierce, Florida about 14 years ago. In walks some harridan (with an even uglier personality than the bitch in the video) who starts to verbally attack the pretty, young shift manager for all manner and sort of things (and claiming she wasn’t being respected !). Now I was getting angrier and angrier because if there is one thing that sets me off, it’s watching some old hag berate or attack a young woman who has done nothing to deserve such treatment (personal reasons why). My father had to press me down in the booth to keep me from reacting to the old bitch with a swing.

22 posted on 5/23/2019, 9:40:44 PM by fieldmarshaldj (Who will think of the gerbils ? Just say no to Buttgiggity !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Suuuure you did, sure.

quote:

To: dp0622; Mrs. Don-o; Chode
DUDE!! I’d go to one of these pro abortion rallies where they all wearing the red Handmaid’s Tale capes with the white bonnets dressed as Aunt Lydia!

I’d say to them

“Hello girls how are we today!” with a bright cheery smile

then later

“Who killed your baby in abortion? That’s right you did, you were a selfish little girl”.

13 posted on 5/23/2019, 9:09:01 PM by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Someone needs some psychiatric help.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 12:23 on May 24, 2019

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Pro-aborts can't get laid also they're selfish whores who murdered their illicit sex babies so they could have more sexy sex sex sex

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
"Dude I would TOTALLY go up to a bunch of Feminazis and be all like YOU KILLED YOUR BABY then I'd BREAKDANCE in front of them and poo poo and they'd be all OWNED cause I have SICK MOVES"

They're all sick in the loving head.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

FOX: Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

quote:

It didn't take long for the "experts" attempt to repudiate the drunk nancy "rumor".

1 posted on 5/23/2019, 7:40:36 PM by chief lee runamok

quote:

To: chief lee runamok
BS. I just watched one that I thought might have been slowed down but when I thought more about it, she was mispronouncing stuff so bad, you wouldn’t have understood what she was saying if it was sped up.

It was a small setting so perhaps she felt comfy with being a little under the influence... of something.

There is an opiod crisis after all. And this woman is #3 in succession? Keep Trump & Pence far away from each other.

https://twitter.com/trumpsterst/status/1131333878315192320

25 posted on 5/23/2019, 7:55:10 PM by Pollard (If you don't understand what I typed, you haven't read the classics.)

quote:

Fox can defend her all it likes. Anyone paying attention knows there’s something up with her.

The other day I saw a one minute clip, and it was actually painful to watch. I don’t like the woman, but you had to realize she was just losing it right there on camera.

I don’t care to see anyone melt down like that, because I even empathize with people I don’t care for.

She’s not a person who should be third in line to the Presidency of the United States. OMG, I shudder to think...

57 posted on 5/23/2019, 8:14:50 PM by DoughtyOne (Can I get a shout out for the person(s) who donated $2,000.00 from France? Thanks so much! Wow!)

quote:

I am not an expert but that video looks legit and not slowed down she always looks and sounds like that.

40 posted on 5/23/2019, 8:02:37 PM by funfan

quote:

Even if slowed down, that still doesn’t explain her rambling, incoherent thought process

4 posted on 5/23/2019, 7:44:32 PM by digger48

quote:

This guy is from FOX??? OMG! FOX HAS FALLEN BADLY!

5 posted on 5/23/2019, 7:44:36 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

To: funfan
No clue..just more leftist BS saying ANY video of Pelosi is doctored

37 posted on 5/23/2019, 8:02:04 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

i dont know if she’s drunk, but she sure is INSANE!

(so that, for accuracy sake, the only editing I would be inclined to do for an accurate portrayal of her state of mind is to make sure she’s foaming plenty at the mouth, plus some fierce aggressive bloodshot eyes maybe? who’s an animator or artist who can advise us here?)

15 posted on 5/23/2019, 7:49:45 PM by faithhopecharity ( “Politicians are not born; they are excreted.” Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 to 43 BCE))

quote:

To: LS
Side bar: Democrat, Nancy Pelosi should not pray for POTUS, Donald J. Trump...she should pray for herself for all the unborn children she killed as they were being birthed. When her day to make amends and peace with our Lord....with tears streaming down his Godly eyes...He will proclaim “Sister, Nancy Pelosi” you have sinned and taken many lives including the life of a child, girl or boy who if they had lived would have become a POTUS, Shame....Pelosi, SATAN, Hell, and his Devil await your arrival.

Folks...take one good look at this demented woman...she is truly ugly and evil, inside and outside, 100%!!!

19 posted on 5/23/2019, 7:51:04 PM by JLAGRAYFOX (Defeat both the Republican (e) & Democrat (e) political parties....Forever!!!)

quote:

I believe that Nancy and her kind expect damaging videos to be released soon and so they are rushing fake or distorted video out there, so they are prepared to claim damaging video released by the government is fake as well.

72 posted on 5/23/2019, 8:28:21 PM by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Sarcastr0 posted:

FOX: Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

quote:

Even if slowed down, that still doesn’t explain her rambling, incoherent thought process 

4 posted on 5/23/2019, 7:44:32 PM by digger48 

There is no :ironicat: big enough for this after Trump.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Trump never revoked John Brennan's security clearance
The president announced in August that Brennan's security clearance was being stripped due to "erratic behavior" that disqualified him from having access to sensitive information.

But the White House never followed through with the complicated bureaucratic process of revocation, a source told the New York Times.

quote:

To: Rusty0604
If true, Trump just wanted to give him more rope to hang himself with.

19 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:38:25 AM by E. Pluribus Unum (Capitalism produces EVERYTHING Socialists/Communists/Democratic-Socialists wish to "redistribute.")

quote:

To: Sacajaweau
This could be fake news. But it’s possible that Trump ordered it, and the deep state kept putting it off so it never got done.

20 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:39:05 AM by Rusty0604 (2020 four more years!)

quote:

To: struggle
Nonsense! Whomever planted this trash is lying!
Unless someone inside the agency (like strock/page) decides to ignore the President’s order, Brennan lost it!

i’d not have put it past either for either of his former chiefs of staff to ignore his order.

26 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:43:13 AM by zerosix (Native Sunflower)

quote:

More internal sabotage of the President by the deep state?

5 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:21:33 AM by Truth29

quote:

Either way, the President had his reasons.

6 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:21:41 AM by madison10

quote:

If true then Trump still does not control the levers of power. So far many tweets but no wall, aliens entering in huge numbers, no arrests of those who plotted against him and no withdrawal from foreign entanglements. Frankly believe that the crypto globalists who have infiltrated his Administration have encouraged this trade war so that the American economy, especially agriculture is weakened just in time for the 2020 election so to erode Trump’s political base.

18 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:31:39 AM by allendale (.)

quote:

To: allendale
Frankly believe that the crypto globalists who have infiltrated his Administration have encouraged this trade war so that the American economy, especially agriculture is weakened just in time for the 2020 election so to erode Trump’s political base.

The Chicoms have to be dealt with and Agribusiness is getting plenty of farm welfare. They can be patriots and suck it up while POTUS deals with the malignant Chicoms. Or they can be “cryto globalists” selfishly looking out for themselves and fight POTUS on this.

25 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:42:46 AM by lodi90

quote:

He was keeping his enemy closer.

28 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:47:45 AM by hawaiianninja (Palm note to self: "Trump/Pence -- Making America Great Again Since 2017!")

quote:

As though traitors care whether they have a security clearance or not. Laws mean nothing to these enemies of the USA. What do you want…another worthless investigation by the below-zero IQ House “Intelligence” committees?

30 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:48:36 AM by txrefugee

quote:

Donald Trump is the sitting C-i-C and current Oval Office resident.

Brennan is a disgraced FORMER federal employee.

Warning enough from the Controlling Legal Authoritia for Brennan to square his affairs away before he is swinging from the end of a rope alongside The Cankle and Soetoro.

31 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:49:41 AM by Delta 21 (Be strong & prosper, be weak & die! Stay true.... ~~ Donald J. Trump)

quote:

To: Reno89519
Trump hater strikes again. You tell people to believe unnamed “sources” in the New York Times over actual facts.

What is your purpose on FR I wonder, since your comments are 100% crap.

44 posted on 5/27/2019, 11:20:47 AM by little jeremiah (When we do not punish evildoers we are ripping the foundations of justice from future generations)

quote:

If you are notified that your clearance has been revoked, and then you access it nonetheless, then I wonder if there is law breaky breaky goin on that could be easily proven?

Move 1 - Trump tells Brennan his clearance is revoked.

Move 2 - Brennan does it anyway, breaking the law.

Move 3 - Trump records proof of lawbreaking.

Move 4 - Brennan squeals like a pig.

Move 5 - Trump takes Brennan, game over.

56 posted on 5/27/2019, 12:19:17 PM by freedomlover

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
One of Freep's arch-enemies is back, and is heralding in the end times.

Gillette releases commercial showing transgender man shaving for the first time

quote:

Comment #4 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper
Gillette has given up on the 49.95 percent of the population that is male. Their new business model is to write off those normal people and focus on the 0.05 percent of the population that is mentally ill and has fallen for the “trans” nonsense. I wonder how that will work out for them, not that I care much. They’ve been dead to me since they decided that masculinity was a negative rather that a great gift that God gave half the population.

The anti-freedom left also rejects femininity, which is a great gift that God gave the other half the population. It’s no wonder they get so excited when celebrating their abortions. They hate all people - normal white males the most, but they hate everyone else too.

7 posted on 5/27/2019, 7:28:58 AM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

quote:

To: szweig
It won’t, “Woke Capitalism” isn’t going anywhere because it fits their agenda. LGBT people are the ultimate consumers. Especially Male to female trannies, they have to buy tons of makeup, hormones and other medications, feminine clothing, all to “pass” as female.

The only way this stops is if normal people become militant to the point that Wall Street and Corporate America are terrified of them more than they are of displeasing the LGBT lobby.

12 posted on 5/27/2019, 7:32:26 AM by Shadow44
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Pharmboy
I just dont get it.

Maybe the young a@@hole under 35 market is bigger and they go for all this crap?

They have longer life spans ahead of them also, at least they think, not with the way this country is going.

81 posted on 5/27/2019, 9:32:14 AM by dp0622 (The Left should know if Trump is kicked out of office, it is WAR)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

I think that it’s pretty clear from instances like this, that business no longer works the way posters to this thread are assuming.

FOX news is NOT trying for ratings, any more than CNN is, and Gillette is NOT trying to sell razors. That era of the Free Market is in the past and gone.

Today’s corporations, like the one I work for, are all about “Global Initiatives”, “Community Outreach” and the like. Forget making a profit or rewarding investors. They have MASSIVE overhead supporting these “efforts” and in “Human Resources”, which is an equality-hiring bovine soft-grass farm. They comply with massive government regulation driving them this way, and their efforts to exist globally have a similar effect.

How against a “China Trade War” would you imagine a company like Gillette is? If it is made of plastic, China is involved. Does it matter if the razors sell, or are just recycled, keeping trade-debt with China alive?

Advertisements are NOT trying to make people want a product. They are about shaping public thought. That is where the “money” is for these corporations, given what is driving them.

The American dollar is also no longer a thing to be wanted. We have been having “shadow inflation” for decades. We accept cheap Chinese trinkets in replacement for quality American product at the same price. Costs don’t change, but the dollar is worth less. What is the GDP contribution of a public “school” or a beaurocracy in the Federal Government? Increasingly, the US dollar is being channelled into these overheads of American existence. Do you think the Japanese or Europians care about a dollar that is just used to feed hungry mouths, here? As we prop up our sagging culture using it, everyone wants it less.

So, corporate America is acting in new ways that we need to understand. I don’t believe that they are sustainable or bode well for America.

87 posted on 5/27/2019, 9:54:59 AM by Empire_of_Liberty

quote:

There are two insurance company ads showing obviously homosexual male couples with small children. And another from a phone service provider. Queers near kids should be a no-no.

100 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:50:30 AM by JimRed ( TERM LIMITS, NOW! Build the Wall Faster! TRUTH is the new HATE SPEECH.)

Gillette releases ad with trans man shaving for the first time (More leftist nonsense from Gillette)

quote:

To: Stravinsky
Doomed species is doomed.

5 posted on 5/25/2019, 6:44:13 PM by chris37 (Monday, March 25 2019 is Maga Day!)

quote:

Homosexuals are grooming the masses.

45 posted on 5/25/2019, 7:29:22 PM by a fool in paradise (Denounce DUAC - The Democrats Un-American Activists Committee)

quote:

To: funfan
I was watching a program this afternoon and I got the impression that there were almost nothing but Blacks in the commercials.

About the only Whites were part of mixed race couples. I checked to see if it was one of those Black networks and no, it was MTV which I seldom watch.

Thinking about it, in reality there are not enough Black males so that every White female can have a Black partner.

51 posted on 5/25/2019, 7:36:36 PM by yarddog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

It truly breaks my heart to see what my country has devolved into.

I know there are a lot of people who don’t deserve the horror that is coming (my family for example), but a LOT of people deserve all the crap that is coming due to their perversions and hate.

53 posted on 5/25/2019, 7:37:36 PM by ChildOfThe60s (If you can remember the 60s........you weren't really there)

quote:

To: chris37
I'm reminded of something I once read:
Gen 6:5: And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

He has promised to never destroy the world with flood, but He never promised to not bring down this puny, reprobate nation, to its knees. We need Him a lot more than He needs us.

74 posted on 5/25/2019, 8:45:38 PM by LouAvul
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: butlerweave
You know I have adopted mixed kids and even I am surprised at all the mixed couples

Boy is an agenda being pushed.

The eradication of whites.

92 posted on 5/25/2019, 9:57:17 PM by Chickensoup (Voter ID for 2020!! Leftists totalitarian fascists appear to be planning to eradicate conservatives)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

this is because of a commercial for razors

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Freeper posted:

Nonsense! Whomever planted this trash is lying!
Unless someone inside the agency (like strock/page) decides to ignore the President’s order, Brennan lost it!

i’d not have put it past either for either of his former chiefs of staff to ignore his order.

"It's definitely false, unless it's actually true!"

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

The amount of butthurt from even Breitbart-lite gaming forums over this ad is amazing. It's just an ad.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

Either way, the President had his reasons. 

6 posted on 5/27/2019, 10:21:41 AM by madison10 
I love this. "I have no idea what Trump did, but it was definitely the right decision!"

quote:

FOX news is NOT trying for ratings, any more than CNN is, and Gillette is NOT trying to sell razors. That era of the Free Market is in the past and gone. 
And this. Yep, companies suddenly decided that they just don't want money, it's certainly not that Freepers are insanely out of touch with the cultural zeitgeist.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Man, that long one about how the dollar is undesirable because of public schools is a masterpiece. Especially with Trump's frequent tantrums that the Fed won't do more to give us cheap money.

Also,

some rear end in a top hat posted:

Or they can be “cryto globalists” selfishly looking out for themselves and fight POTUS on this. 

Yes, those selfish farmers watching decades of labor planting and growing stuff while building relationships to sell it all just need to shut up and watch their life's work crumble as they starve because the president doesn't know how the economy works or what a trade deficit is.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, deep state. That poo poo still cracks me up. It’s a reflex for Freepers, at this point. It’s a magical incantation they hurl at literally every problem. They treat it like Mr. Clean, except it’s for inconvenient facts rather than dirty kitchen floors.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
It still blows my mind that everyone believes in something that nobody knew existed about 2 years ago. I used to wonder how religions could really be started and now I know. "The Deep State" was literally not a concept (at least in the mainstream) just a couple years ago and now it's retroactively to blame for all the problems America has ever had or will have.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Lord Hydronium posted:

I love this. "I have no idea what Trump did, but it was definitely the right decision!"

✝️⛪🛐🙏🙏📿🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🥇

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

jojoinnit posted:

It still blows my mind that everyone believes in something that nobody knew existed about 2 years ago. I used to wonder how religions could really be started and now I know. "The Deep State" was literally not a concept (at least in the mainstream) just a couple years ago and now it's retroactively to blame for all the problems America has ever had or will have.

The internet has enabled it to become the Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. They're desperate to find some known, external cause for all the things that aren't going right in order to deal with the disappointment in Trump not being competent enough to keep his word and follow through. If they admit to themselves that he is, was, and always will be a fraud, where does that leave their worldview?

If the Dems manage to get their poo poo together and win in 2020, I both can't wait to drink freeper tears and also can't wait to create a survival bunker for the inevitable chud violence.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Lol, deep state. That poo poo still cracks me up. It’s a reflex for Freepers, at this point. It’s a magical incantation they hurl at literally every problem. They treat it like Mr. Clean, except it’s for inconvenient facts rather than dirty kitchen floors.

McGlockenshire posted:

The internet has enabled it to become the Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. They're desperate to find some known, external cause for all the things that aren't going right in order to deal with the disappointment in Trump not being competent enough to keep his word and follow through. If they admit to themselves that he is, was, and always will be a fraud, where does that leave their worldview?

If the Dems manage to get their poo poo together and win in 2020, I both can't wait to drink freeper tears and also can't wait to create a survival bunker for the inevitable chud violence.

Eh. I mean, it's a new-ish name but it's not like the idea didn't exist before - shadowy government agencies who are committed to screwing over the American people. It just usually used to get called out as specific agencies, like FEMA death camps and the hysteria about Jade Helm during the Obama years. It's a new name on the same kind of paranoia.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
And we, the Jews, control it. Be afraid, goyim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

They could just go "This Trump guy said all the right things but didn't follow through. Let's get a new guy."