Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Rep Steve Radcliff from Texas is a coward with no balls.
Source: he hid from gold star families and a dude with 7 followers on twitter. I'll be calling his office tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Are we talking about how Representative John Ratcliffe from Texas is a coward with no balls who hides from Gold Star families? Man, John Ratcliffe of Texas sure is an rear end in a top hat.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

he wouldn't even fistfight mcnally

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
John Ratcliffe of the 4th congressional district of Texas also hates Jews. Let’s be very clear about that. Huge anti Semite.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

John Ratcliffe, the gelded republican, the castrato congresscritter, of TX-04?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ah, am I late to the discussion about how John Ratcliffe, Republican representative from Texas's 4th district, is a coward and has no balls?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

John Ratcliffe, the gelded republican, the castrato congresscritter, of TX-04?

The only republican congressman in Texas to seek approval of a third trimester abortion of a widows of dead servicemembers piece of legislation. Plus he sucks dick on the reg.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

The only republican congressman in Texas to seek approval of a third trimester abortion of a widows of dead servicemembers piece of legislation. Plus he sucks dick on the reg.

who sucks dick on the reg, i want to make sure im clear here shim b/c i respect the heck out of you

are we talking about Representative John Ratcliffe from Texas, 4th district, who was a coward of a man who hid from Gold Star widows and is also blatantly someone who does not stand for America, or someone else?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

who sucks dick on the reg, i want to make sure im clear here shim b/c i respect the heck out of you

are we talking about Representative John Ratcliffe from Texas, 4th district, who was a coward of a man who hid from Gold Star widows and is also blatantly someone who does not stand for America, or someone else?

Not that there’s anything wrong with it but yeah he sucks dick on the reg.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Representative John Ratcliffe from Texas, 4th district knows all of the airport bathroom foot tap codes.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I calling his office tomorrow to remind them that they should sponsor the bill, and remind them of that pesky Supreme Court ruling that says he can't block me.

Also, Representative Steve Ratcliffe of TX has NO penis. Like a Ken Doll. Smooth. No cock, no balls, no honor.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
What is this I hear about the coward
Congressman John Ratcliffe, Texas 4th?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Steve Ratcliffe of Texas is a coward little bitch baby who runs from Gold Star widows and he should resign and spend the rest of his days atoning for his sins.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Smoke Crack John Ratcliffe is a bitch

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

John Ratcliff is a coward, a shitbird, and a gigantic chucklefuck in general. He fears Gold Star families, and hides from them in his office.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I have it on excellent authority that John Ratcliff, noted GOP bootlicker and balls-less wonder, has not only hid in his office from Gold Star families like a baby backed bitch, but also unironically likes Nickleback, thinks Bill Cosby was 'set up', and once kicked a dog.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Word on the street is that Congressman John Ratcliffe is a huge bitch. People are talking.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Not that there’s anything wrong with it but yeah he sucks dick on the reg.

nothing at all and ty for clarifying

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Congressman John Ratcliffe has a tiny dick, yet somehow manages to be a huge weiner.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Goddamn dumbass Donnie is heading here for the AFA graduation. Glad I don't have a reason to leave my little part of town today.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

LongDarkNight posted:

Word on the street is that Congressman John Ratcliffe is a huge bitch. People are talking.

A basic bitch, at that.

Just a gigantic, frothing, Ugg wearing, Mocha Frappachino slurping, Instagram shaming, eyebrow waxing, vanilla vodka swilling, basic baby back bitch.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Is that dude reading this thread or something?

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
It's to get on Google search results for him

Because representive John Ratcliffe from the Texas fourth district is an awful, terrible cowardly piece of poo poo who runs away from war widows.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Thalantos posted:

Because representive John Ratcliffe from the Texas fourth district is an awful, terrible cowardly piece of poo poo who runs away from war widows.

Search results for who?

For John Ratcliffe, representative from the Texas fourth district, who is a notable piece of poo poo?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The coward John Ratcliffe from Texas who has no balls blocked me on twitter :laugh:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
In the event someone wants to send noted rear end eater, John Ratcliffe (R, TX-4), a hand written love letter from a pile of cat poo poo, here ya go:

John Ratcliffe
223 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

Need more people searching google for "John Ratcliffe has no balls."

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Thalantos posted:

Isn't GiP blocked from view if you aren't logged in and therefore wouldn't be indexed in search engine results?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

psydude posted:

Isn't GiP blocked from view if you aren't logged in and therefore wouldn't be indexed in search engine results?

Not at the moment. John Ratcliffe.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

psydude posted:

Off and on. Posts aren't indexed but thread titles appear to be. You have to search specifically: https://www.google.com/search?clien...i30.H-zmMD6C3Gs

poo poo up twitter with this stuff, not the thread

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No, the paywall is down so "Representative John Ratcliffe the Coward" can be indexed

Hah okay yeah I should stop

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Google literally employed an angry furry with a grudge against Lowtax who put the site on a blacklist for years so it's a miracle the site is showing up at all. I think somebody with an in at Google got that addressed within the last year or two. SA has such a dumb loving history.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

McNally, did you have a shareable summary of your effort/history behind HR 553?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Pretty sure some Trumpers are going to be going to jail for perjury in the Census case. It's pretty clear that Trump officials lied under oath in a court case and there are primary documents proving it.

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1134093712689115137?s=19

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1134077224192266241?s=19

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1134087604540981249?s=19

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wow.
All I can see is pardons incoming.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
MODEDIT: don't do poo poo like this

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:38 on May 30, 2019

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The NYT article on it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/30/us/census-citizenship-question-hofeller.html

quote:

In their court filing on Thursday, lawyers for the plaintiffs said that “many striking similarities” between Mr. Hofeller’s study and the department’s request for a citizenship question indicated that the study was an important source document for the Justice Department’s request.

The filing also says flatly that Mr. Gore and Mr. Neuman “falsely testified” under oath about the Justice Department’s actions on the citizenship question.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

Wow.
All I can see is pardons incoming.

The problem isn't them being pardoned, that will help him, but that now SCOTUS can't deny what the Census question is about, and opens up real legal challenges to the Gerrymandering the GOP has been doing.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
https://twitter.com/franakviacorka/status/1131538109806600193

Can't wait for the Russian TV show exposing how the CIA sent a man to cause the chernobyl accident on purpose

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

https://twitter.com/franakviacorka/status/1131538109806600193

Can't wait for the Russian TV show exposing how the CIA sent a man to cause the chernobyl accident on purpose

So that's the guy who dipped the tip of all the control rods in graphite. Sneaky sneaky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
Real talk: if you love dogs skip episode 4