Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should have won All-Stars?
This poll is closed.
Monet X Change 17 12.41%
Trinity the Tuck 36 26.28%
club96 84 61.31%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Yvie brought an amazing and unique look. Brooke brought...Katya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

zelah posted:

Yvie brought an amazing and unique look. Brooke brought...Katya?

The REVEAL outfit was clever

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
I’m fine with how all of this unfolded :shrug:

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.
The correct decision, also holy gently caress Yvie's mind. I am so ready to see what she can do with all this winner money.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Yvie's mirrored headpiece was spectacular.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
:canada:

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Youth Decay posted:

Yvie's mirrored headpiece was spectacular.

:yeah:

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

I wanted Brooke to win so we would get an all Star season of yvie looks, but at least now I can brag that my hairstylist styles the hair of an rpdr winner :cool: I am so happy for everyone! team yvie!!!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jr. posted:

So how many Vanjies are in it? Whatever that number is, is not enough. Give Ru the boot, Vanjie is both a permanent panel member and also the narrator, and the cast is sort of just Vanjie impersonators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHVmkizi9MM

They need to add a Vanjie viewing box to Season 12 ala Japanese TV.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
All right, I kind of tuned out from RPDR for a couple busy weeks (got a new job, aced my night class, and became an uncle, yay), so I only just watched the last challenge to prepare for the finale. It was boring, and the bottom two was contrived, but at least Vanjie got to have a second iconic exit. Sadly, I didn't have time to watch the reunion before the finale.

Anyway, mixed feelings about the season as a whole, but happy with the winner (though anyone but Silky would've been fine). Yvie's dress in the final lip sync was truly something. It reminded me of one of the Guild Wars goddesses. I liked that she didn't resort to any reveals and did more of a "dancing doll in a music box" type of performance. I would've died if when she flipped over there was another head underneath, but I was still happy.

The in mammorium has to be one of the funniest segments they've done for a finale.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

someone spoiled the winner for me about 10 minutes before the first lipsync so that was a real treat, fucksake.

that said, thrilled with how things turned out, and the last lipsync was incredible. the emotion that both performers brought was delightful, and not resorting to as many reveals as possible like last season was refreshing. sure, there were a couple, but at least the final one was hilarious.

very excited to see what ___ Yvie does in the future with that cash, good lord. their current output is already exceptional!

edited to add that Silky’s lip sync getup looked like a dollar bin version of Alaska’s AS2 reunion dress with the pink fabric covered in black bugs, ugh.

the escape goat fucked around with this message at 08:15 on May 31, 2019

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

A'keria's family <3

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao what's with these wwe promo reels to replace the interviews this year

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

o I see NPBFAG came by to ask if anyone has seen her 8x10 of Shawnna Brooks

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

VENUS D'LITE?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

.........box 96.........

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

pointe shoe reveal > five cheap wigs

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Aquaria did THAT

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

sad, wrong season winner I M H O but hands down lip sync winner so i'm cool w/ it. that outfit was so fuckin cool

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

also

i saw god tonight and was #blessed

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

esperterra posted:

They rule and I’m devastated my girl yvie’s was the worst

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Holy poo poo Yvie's performance was loving art. I was jaded as hell on this season but that was transcendent, I was transfixed the whole time. Brooke brought a more traditional peformance which was good, but not enough I think.

As always, the Reunion Look award goes to Plastique because we might just encase her in Lexan and preserve her in whatever gender presentation and leave her on the moon in case aliens need a flattering idea of what humans look like.

Brooke's promo reel was the best. Wanna high-five her. This finale was actually pretty rad--between

box 96
and the OPPALANZ dance break, it was some good stuff!

Also I didn't know who TS Madison was until Silky's promo reel and then I realized they are the same person

KasioDiscoRock
Nov 17, 2000

Are you alive?
I really wish they'd put the girl's names onscreen during Sissy That Walk, some of them look so different from their seasons that I couldn't recognize everyone.

But drat I could watch Vanjie all day!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

esperterra posted:

uh they're far more entertaining also am I allowed to probate you for basically shitposting 10 goddamn times in a row.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I haven't watched the finale yet but oofa, all I can think about is how much Silky we're gonna get on AS5 now.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

caligulamprey posted:

I haven't watched the finale yet but oofa, all I can think about is how much Silky we're gonna get on AS5 now.
please no

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I like Silky in the last two episodes so I'm okay with that.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

You know the truth in your heart: get ready for Silky and Ra'jah, along with probably at least three more S11 queens on AS5.

...upon reflection of the entire season, I'm 100% down for more of Ra'jah's delusion, though

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Silky and Eureka as a team for AS5

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Why on earth wouldn’t they just do S12 - at least 14 before considering another All-Stars season? If everyone is an all-star, no one is Ru!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

zelah posted:

Why on earth wouldn’t they just do S12 - at least 14 before considering another All-Stars season? If everyone is an all-star, no one is Ru!

Sweet, sweet ad revenue.

It's a cultural phenomenon, Ru said so!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

KasioDiscoRock posted:

I really wish they'd put the girl's names onscreen during Sissy That Walk, some of them look so different from their seasons that I couldn't recognize everyone.

Yeah I wish so to. Hell, half the time, even near the end of the seasons, I can't tell who is who when they are out of drag without their names on the screen. But that could just be all the cheap vodka I drink.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I can't wait until the entire backlog has been run through and every season runs once to pick a winner and then a second time with all the queens except the winner as all stars

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
It's been said but I would really love an early outs season, regular competition style rules, over another dang all stars season.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

the escape goat posted:

uh they're far more entertaining also am I allowed to probate you for basically shitposting 10 goddamn times in a row.

I do like the reels, it's way better than trying to make the queens cry before their high stakes lip sync.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

esperterra posted:

I do like the reels, it's way better than trying to make the queens cry before their high stakes lip sync.

WWE is a trash-rear end company but the promo reels they put together are second to none; I wish the people who put ‘em together would get poached by literally any other company (...ok any company that isn’t staying afloat with Saudi blood money but that’s a rant for another thread)

Wonder who is in AS5. Too soon for Vangie I hope; don’t want her to get ground up and spit out by the machine so quickly!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I could see it being a lot of the 9/10 queens we have left, I guess? So Shea, Asia, Kameron, Cracker etc

I hope they give S11 girls a break and don't bring any of them in right away. I'm blanking on which older season queens we have left without dipping into filler/early outs.

Would love to see another All Stars 1 team return, and I want it to be Yarlexis.

I do have minor tea on AS5 but atm it's all just guesswork while Nancy Drews try and line up tour/gig cancellations with when the season is supposedly going to be filming.

e: wish they'd just wait a year or two goddamn

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Where's my goddamn joslyn fox on all stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

GrandmaParty posted: