Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Dear Amy: I like to think that I am a caring and sensitive man – one who respects women and appreciates the spirit of the #MeToo movement.
Therefore, a recent experience has me disturbed. I am looking for some objective feedback.
One recent evening, I was with a woman that I know well. We had drinks before, during and after dinner.
It became apparent to me that she was quite intoxicated and probably should head to bed to sleep it off. I helped her up the stairs to the bathroom. After a few minutes, when I heard the bathroom door open, I came back upstairs to check on her. This is when things got “tricky.”
She was naked, and she made strong sexual advances toward me.
I knew that the “right” thing to do was to help her get dressed and into bed for sleep, and then go on about my own business. But I was weak, partly due to my strong attraction to her. We engaged in sexual activity, and during the acts I believed there was a possibility that the next day she would not remember (or at least she might not remember how things got started). Yet I continued, and for this I am feeling remorseful.
Have I committed “date rape”? Am I a “predator”?
If the situation came to a courtroom, or if I were a public figure, would people judge me to be a “bad” man?
And finally, Amy, does it matter that this woman is my wife of 25 years?
– Wondering Husband

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
hmm bank statement says here: "debit:KFC: 7.43" then right after it: "debit:7ELVN: 16.39"
She got chicken at the gas station, real pro move, saving time, very insightful.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
Dear Amy: I’m a college student from the suburbs of San Francisco. I’ve been attending college in New York.
My best friend from school is coming to visit me this summer, and I couldn’t be more excited! But, excitement aside, I do have concerns.
In a time where people of color, especially men, are having the police called on them for everything from waiting for a friend in Starbucks to taking a nap in a common area of a dorm building, I am worried about my neighbors’ potential reaction to a man of color showing up in their predominantly white suburb.
I have toyed with the idea of making a post on Nextdoor.com asking people to think twice before panicking, should they see my friend walking down the street, as he belongs there as much as they do, but I know my county prides itself on being a liberal and progressive area, and I don’t want to insult anyone.
I don’t want to upset my community by accusing them of racist behavior I have never witnessed, but I am aware of incidents taking place in similar communities.
I do not know what to do to offend as few people as possible, while still trying to make sure my friend feels safe and welcome in the place I call home.
Your suggestion?
– Toeing the Line

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

gently caress Your Website posted:

Dear Amy: I’m a young professional, working as a banker at a local branch. I have been going to the same therapist for nearly three years and I absolutely adore her. She has helped me beyond words. I treasure our wonderful connection and relationship.
Here lies the issue: I am technically stalking her.
My therapist banks where I work. I have access to her accounts and check daily, observing her spending habits. I am also privy to her personal information; address, date of birth and social security number, although I have not searched for her home.
I am mortified with my behavior, yet I find myself unable to stop. It gives me insight into who she is as a person, which makes me feel closer to her.
I would be absolutely devastated if she knew – and I can only assume she would terminate our relationship. I can’t talk to anyone about this. I feel it’s truly abhorrent behavior, and I don’t want to be judged. Help!
– Secretive Searcher
:wtc:

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
Dear Amy: My boyfriend “Robby” is a wonderful person. I love him and his parents. Both of Robby’s parents are good people, who are very involved in his life.
Lately, I have been feeling annoyed by his mother, and feel guilty.
She is very judgmental of her son’s choices. For instance, he rarely drinks, but if there is one night where he goes out with friends, she criticizes and judges him. (He is 37 years old, by the way.)
What has really gotten on my nerves lately is that she has been asking me to order a bunch of things from my Amazon account.
She refuses to get a debit card or become familiar enough with the internet to learn how to order for herself, so instead she gets me to do this for her.
This can be a pain, as I don’t always have the money in my account to cover her order, and even when I do, I’m still not comfortable making all of these orders for her. I feel like she is taking advantage of me.
I also feel like it is hypocritical on her part to be so judgmental about her son’s life and constantly giving unsolicited advice, but she is not willing to adjust to technology and is willing to inconvenience others.
I’m feeling resentful of her and also resentful of her son because he refuses to stand up to her and tell her to back off.
Am I wrong for feeling frustrated? How can I politely decline purchasing any more things on her behalf from my account?
– Annoyed

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
Dear Amy: I’m a 31-year-old woman, and my brother is 37.
We are both residing in the same apartment. I have no significant other or children. He is separated from his.
We work together so we basically see each other every day.
My problem is that he does NO chores where we live — not even his own laundry! I do everything.
He didn’t want to get along with his ex, so I have to pick up and drop off my nephews when they come to visit.
I don’t know why his issues with his ex are now my problem.
I also do the “chores” at his (former) home where his ex-wife lives — I take out the trash, blow leaves, shovel, etc.
I know that losing his house has made him even more angry and bitter, so he takes it out on me.
He also always stresses about money and wants me to get a second job.
The amount of resentment I feel toward him is immense, and I see an end to our relationship on the horizon.
I want to be able to do whatever I want, whenever I want.
I know that when I confront him about him being a lazy user, I should have a place ready to move to because I do not want to be around him after that inevitably heated argument.
What do you think I should do?
-Furious

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gently caress Your Website posted:

Dear Amy: I’m a 31-year-old woman, and my brother is 37.
We are both residing in the same apartment. I have no significant other or children. He is separated from his.
We work together so we basically see each other every day.
My problem is that he does NO chores where we live — not even his own laundry! I do everything.
He didn’t want to get along with his ex, so I have to pick up and drop off my nephews when they come to visit.
I don’t know why his issues with his ex are now my problem.
I also do the “chores” at his (former) home where his ex-wife lives — I take out the trash, blow leaves, shovel, etc.
I know that losing his house has made him even more angry and bitter, so he takes it out on me.
He also always stresses about money and wants me to get a second job.
The amount of resentment I feel toward him is immense, and I see an end to our relationship on the horizon.
I want to be able to do whatever I want, whenever I want.
I know that when I confront him about him being a lazy user, I should have a place ready to move to because I do not want to be around him after that inevitably heated argument.
What do you think I should do?
-Furious
Leave

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I didn't give my cousin the money from her graduation gift?

I bought my little cousin a very nice and very generous piece of jewelry for her high school graduation a few weeks ago. Our grandmother recently passed away, and had given me, as well as my sisters, the same item (a watch) for our high school graduations. So in my grandma's absence I gave her the watch, a simple and classic style Movado that set me back ~$500USD. It was significantly more than I have ever spent on a gift, but felt that this was an important occasion and this tradition was important in my family.

​About a week ago I'm checking my online banking, and I notice a chargeback on my card from the store for the full amount of the deposit (I financed the watch and would be making payments). Thinking it was a mistake, I called them and asked to speak to the manager. Wellll..... It turns out my cousin came in the very next day and returned the watch. The manager also added that the greeting card I had given with it was still in the bag and my cousin had left it behind asking if we wanted that back.

​I felt so hurt. I didn't even know what to say. I felt hurt that she couldn't be honest with me about how she felt, I felt hurt she clearly didn't value my generosity, I felt hurt that she returned the item the next day.

​Fast forward to yesterday: My aunt calls me up. She explains that my cousin had returned the watch as she felt uncomfortable with how much I had spent on her, and felt that she had no need for such a nice piece on jewelry in college. I said I was hurt but that I understood. My aunt proceeded to say that, however, she has a lot of things she needs like new clothes and dorm stuff and she could really use the money. She proceeds to say that she's talked to my cousin and it would be great if I could just Venmo her all of the money I spent on the watch.

​I was so floored. If I had wanted to give her a cash gift I would have, but the only reason I spent that much money is because my sisters and I have all gotten that same watch from our Grandma and I didn't want her to feel hurt or left out. I thought it would be a nice surprise, but it was a lot for me and I had financed it, and it would be really financially uncomfortable for me to cough up such a large amount of money in one month. I let her know this.

​I told all of that to my Aunt, and she proceeds to call me an Indian Giver and say that's disgusting, that I can't just not give my cousin a gift because she didn't want the watch, that I was ridiculous to give such an expensive piece of jewelry to a teenager, and that I should be proud of her for being responsible enough to want to spend the money on things that are more practical for her in this stage of her life. She said that it was incredibly tacky and selfish to get her so excited like this but then change my mind.

​So WIBTA if I didn't give her the money?

..."value my generosity"?

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
I am filled with anxiety seeing all these letters to the editor that don't have matching responses.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Get a new therapist to help you talk about your relationship with your therapist.

Yeah I’m sure the new therapist will love this new client. “You gotta help me... I started stalking my therapist. No wait where are you going, come back”

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

..."value my generosity"?

It’s the one thing keeping from being righteously angry on her behalf. It’s one thing to feel hurt that she didn’t want to partake in the tradition, quite another to be hurt for not sucking your dick about your "generosity”

That aunt can gently caress off though

sephiRoth IRA fucked around with this message at 07:25 on May 31, 2019

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pirate Radar posted:

Yeah I’m sure the new therapist will love this new client. “You gotta help me... I started stalking my therapist. No wait where are you going, come back”
What are they going to do, leave? You're already a proven tracker.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I didn't give my cousin the money from her graduation gift?

I tried to find that one, but this came up in my search and hello dolly! Did somebody say estranged parent?!

WIBTA if I gave away a necklace which my great grandmother owned as opposed to letting my daughter-in-law have it?

quote:

This is my first reddit post outside of my regular subreddits so I hope I am following all of the rules. I am happy to edit if necessary.

There is a long history regarding this necklace, it's an Opera length necklace my great grandfather purchased for my great grandmother when they were in Europe in the early 1930s. They were quite wealthy but lost everything because of the depression and war and the necklace is pretty much all I have of their legacy.

I have never gotten along with my Daughter-in-law. She has been a continuous pain in my side since the day she sauntered into my life and she has done a spectacular job of turning my son against me. The only thing she has done to benefit me is give me my beautiful grandchildren but we are on what she calls "limited contact" because I feel it's a grandparent's job to spoil the grandchildren and she won't allow it. I know for certain my daughter-in-law is a gold digger because she continuously complements me on the things that me and my late husband bought (our home for example) and derides me for the way I spend money with my live-in. But I can tell from her tone of voice, it's a "grabby" type of compliment and not genuine.

Of course one of the things wants is the necklace. Against my better judgment I let her borrow it once and she could not stop talking about how it "made her outfit" and the most phony thank you I've ever heard from a person. I vowed with my live-in that day she would never get the necklace. I am planning on giving it to a friend's daughter-in-law who is much more loving and gracious then the disaster my son decided to marry.

My son is furious with me. He thinks I'm giving away a family legacy and they "worst" that's going to happen is my granddaughter is going to get it. What he doesn't see is that my daughter-in-law is going to sell it for scrap the second my back is turned. My son accuses me of being ridiculous but I just don't see it like that.

No matter what it's my necklace and I can do what I want with, but before I officially "turn it over" I would like to get a neutral opinion. Thank you for reading.

:allears:

The OP's comments are waaaaaay too on the nose, but holy LOL anyway

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Xik posted:

I am filled with anxiety seeing all these letters to the editor that don't have matching responses.
I hope the answer to the therapist stalker is that police was notified and they already tracked him down via IP and the story is only published for the wtf factor.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Does "live-in" mean maid or lover? My first guess was the former but context implies the latter. I don't know which is funnier.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Does "live-in" mean maid or lover? My first guess was the former but context implies the latter. I don't know which is funnier.

Youve been in this thread long enough to know theres no difference

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

WIBTA for asking my ex's daughter to stop calling me "dad"?

I’m torn. Because on one hand, breaking a young girl’s heart with such indifference is bad, but getting the gently caress out of her life because you’re a worthless sack of poo poo who took some lady you ~~~might have kids with one day~~~ over the child you’ve raised for essentially her entire life is really a kindness.

I was married and have two step kids from that marriage who are still -and will always loving be- my kids. gently caress that dude for being completely and utterly feckless and not standing up for his kid and gently caress his insecure sack of poo poo fiancée who can’t handle a loving child calling her future husband ‘dad.’

Even when I was loving dating before I got married again (to a lady who loves my kids), if there was someone who “couldn’t get it” or “didn’t understand why I care about kids that ‘aren’t mine,’” then they got kicked to the curb with the quickness. As if a loving partner is worth a relationship with your kids.

and it’s like... if you guys have kids, they’ll loving LOVE having a big brother or sister. My bio kid adores her bro bros and it’s fuckin’ awesome.

Both of them, first in line for the guillotine. Man. gently caress those people. Irredeemable garbage, both of them.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for pulling my kids from their school over a skit?

My kids are in preschool, starting kindergarten in the fall. They’re in a private school for preschool, and my husband and I were debating whether to keep them there for kindergarten or send them to the public school, and this pushed it over the edge for us.

At the end of every year, the preschoolers do the same zoo skit. Every kid makes a paper plate mask of their assigned animal and pretend to be the animal one by one.

Last year, my kids come out on stage and they are the only two monkeys. They’re also the only black kids in the preschool class. After the play, I approached their teacher and asked if the kids chose their animals or were assigned. He told me that they were assigned. I told him that in the future, he might want to be more aware when assigning the animals, as it was a little uncomfortable for the only two black kids to be the only two monkeys. I tried to be nice about it and not attack him, as I understand that younger people may be less aware of racial stereotypes and he probably didn’t realize. He told me he’d be more careful in the future.

Come this year, my kids once again are the only two monkeys in the show. They very easily could’ve been assigned any other animal since they remade the masks anyway. I once again approached the teacher and asked him if he recalled our conversation the year before. He told me that I was being sensitive and that he reassigned them the monkeys to show that we have moved past racial stereotypes and that our kids don’t recognize such slurs anymore.

I was and am absolutely livid. I went straight to the principal/owner and told him that we will not be returning next year and told him exactly what happened. He defended the teacher and called it a misunderstanding, but then asked me to consider staying and offered to prorate the tuition. I walked out. At the moment, friends and family that we have explained the situation to have been split over whether we were in the right or not; some think the school was being ridiculous, others think we should have cut the school some slack because we have had a good experience with them otherwise. Am I the rear end in a top hat for pulling my kids from the school for next year?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tehinternet posted:

I’m torn. Because on one hand, breaking a young girl’s heart with such indifference is bad, but getting the gently caress out of her life because you’re a worthless sack of poo poo who took some lady you ~~~might have kids with one day~~~ over the child you’ve raised for essentially her entire life is really a kindness.

I was married and have two step kids from that marriage who are still -and will always loving be- my kids. gently caress that dude for being completely and utterly feckless and not standing up for his kid and gently caress his insecure sack of poo poo fiancée who can’t handle a loving child calling her future husband ‘dad.’

Even when I was loving dating before I got married again (to a lady who loves my kids), if there was someone who “couldn’t get it” or “didn’t understand why I care about kids that ‘aren’t mine,’” then they got kicked to the curb with the quickness. As if a loving partner is worth a relationship with your kids.

and it’s like... if you guys have kids, they’ll loving LOVE having a big brother or sister. My bio kid adores her bro bros and it’s fuckin’ awesome.

Both of them, first in line for the guillotine. Man. gently caress those people. Irredeemable garbage, both of them.
It's cool that you still have a good relationship with them. My stepdad and I are close and while he's still with my mother I would have been devastated if he'd just up and left.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My kids are in preschool, starting kindergarten in the fall. They’re in a private school for preschool, and my husband and I were debating whether to keep them there for kindergarten or send them to the public school, and this pushed it over the edge for us.

At the end of every year, the preschoolers do the same zoo skit. Every kid makes a paper plate mask of their assigned animal and pretend to be the animal one by one.

Last year, my kids come out on stage and they are the only two monkeys. They’re also the only black kids in the preschool class. After the play, I approached their teacher and asked if the kids chose their animals or were assigned. He told me that they were assigned. I told him that in the future, he might want to be more aware when assigning the animals, as it was a little uncomfortable for the only two black kids to be the only two monkeys. I tried to be nice about it and not attack him, as I understand that younger people may be less aware of racial stereotypes and he probably didn’t realize. He told me he’d be more careful in the future.

Come this year, my kids once again are the only two monkeys in the show. They very easily could’ve been assigned any other animal since they remade the masks anyway. I once again approached the teacher and asked him if he recalled our conversation the year before. He told me that I was being sensitive and that he reassigned them the monkeys to show that we have moved past racial stereotypes and that our kids don’t recognize such slurs anymore.

I was and am absolutely livid. I went straight to the principal/owner and told him that we will not be returning next year and told him exactly what happened. He defended the teacher and called it a misunderstanding, but then asked me to consider staying and offered to prorate the tuition. I walked out. At the moment, friends and family that we have explained the situation to have been split over whether we were in the right or not; some think the school was being ridiculous, others think we should have cut the school some slack because we have had a good experience with them otherwise. Am I the rear end in a top hat for pulling my kids from the school for next year?

Jesus yank those kids out ASAP, one clueless mistake is one thing but twice? The fact that they don’t show the slightest bit of consideration is a massive red flag.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I don’t even see color I say as I make black children pretend to be monkeys.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

teen witch posted:

Jesus yank those kids out ASAP, one clueless mistake is one thing but twice? The fact that they don’t show the slightest bit of consideration is a massive red flag.

The part where the school was like "how about prorated tuition" is a "ooooooooh fuuuuuck" admission on their part.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Saying the n word to prove I’m above racism🙏🏻

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

No no, I cast your child as Sambo because I'm so woke, you see, that stereotypes no longer have any meaning to me

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
I have spent a month building this porch set and you can't tell me not to use it.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Fresh Whole Blood

welcome to hell
Jun 9, 2006
Boyfriend [19F] is disgusted that I [19F] touched his butthole right after he touched mine

quote:

Okay so we were pretty much just play fighting on my bed after he won in Mario Kart. I got on top of him to wrestle and he started to touch my butt-hole through my yoga pants. I didn’t think anything bad of it and sort of gasped and laughed at the same time. We wrestled some more and this time, I grazed my fingertips on his butt-hole through his pants. He proceeded to stop wrestling and pushed me off him.

He said, “You were way to close to my butthole.” I said, “I touched yours because you touched mine!” And he that it’s different because I’m a girl. That I’m used to stuff down there anyway. I was in disbelief and asked if there was double standards and he quickly said yes. I didn’t say anything else and he finally said, “If you do it again I’m going to sock you. I burst out laughing, but a few minutes later I realized that maybe that wasn’t a joke. I asked him if he was angry and he said yes. Am I in the wrong? I just did exactly what he did. Help lol

welcome to hell
Jun 9, 2006
My (25M) girlfriend (30F) want me to keep a record of my masturbation in an Excel spreadsheet so she can monitor, is this normal?

quote:

This is very awkward but my girlfriend said she does not approve of me to masturbate, but will authorize me to do so if I keep a record in an Excel spreadsheet of every instance I masturbate.

So on the Excel spreadsheet is the columns: date, time start, time end, why are masturbating, what are masturbating to (if video or image I am suppose to put a url website link), notes and feelings.

I am very aghast and amazed to see this document my girlfriend is prepared for me. At first I thought she is doing a joke and then second I saw she was being very true, and when I uncovered this I became very astonished and embarrassed to do this.

I said my opinion on this and she say she understand my feeling, but if i were to masturbate i must fill in the document each time with all the details, so she can monitor it and know. She say if she highlight a row of the Excel in red it means it is a bad thing to masturbate to that, and that she would hope to see the number of red rows decline each month. She say she can track this "metric" in a "pivot table"? I do not know Excel enough much to know what that is really.

Aside from this one request I do love my girlfriend very much and we get along so well and have a lot of good times. So I was wondering 3 things: I supposed I could 1: Do the Excel document, 2: Quit doing masturbation, or 3 (my least favored), do an argument and say I will not do the document and will sometimes masturbate, but I am fearful she will break up with me on this instance.

I just want to get the opinions of Reddit. Heck there may even be a 4th or 5th idea I never thought to think of. Oh brother might I also say I am very embarrassed to write such a thing, omg. LOL. But thanks for your kind advice to me.

TL;DR - My girlfriend she want me to keep an Excel document about what I masturbate at, and she will monitor it. I dunno what to think of this and so want to see what reddit say. Thanks for your kind advice.

Giggle Goose
Oct 18, 2009

MasBrillante posted:

There is this episode of the podcast Criminal about this which is both one of the most depressing and most fascinating things I’ve ever heard. Imagine living with someone who says they love you and all the while they are secretly ruining your life brick by brick.

Yeah I thought of this episode too. Worst part of it was, the subject in question had dealt with the credit issues their whole life and only came to realize that it was their loving mom doing it after the woman died.

edit: grammar

Giggle Goose fucked around with this message at 11:08 on May 31, 2019

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

welcome to hell posted:

My (25M) girlfriend (30F) want me to keep a record of my masturbation in an Excel spreadsheet so she can monitor, is this normal?

Well, that's an odd one

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

welcome to hell posted:

Boyfriend [19F] is disgusted that I [19F] touched his butthole right after he touched mine

Don’t stay with men who threaten to beat you.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

welcome to hell posted:

Masturbate to the Excel spreadsheet.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

welcome to hell posted:

I am dying to know what he is/isn’t allowed to crank it to.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
"She say she can track this "metric" in a "pivot table"?"

this is fake as gently caress

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Johnsonaccount.xls

Onanreport.xls

Seed_spillage_feb_2019.xls

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

La Brea Carpet posted:

Johnsonaccount.xls

Onanreport.xls

Seed_spillage_feb_2019.xls

/r/relationships: onanreport.xls

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
idiotgoons.xls: believe what's on reddit

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

welcome to hell posted:

It's not even normal to ask if this is normal.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
there's not enough rows in excel to count my masturbatory habits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I would never share my spreadsheet with a partner but lol just lol if you are not practicing data-driven jerkoff sessions