Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
yeah uh you all are doing it wrong

quote:

President Donald J Trump tweeted: "One of the worst moments ever — watching Hillary Clinton & Bill (Bill Clinton) become weak and ineffective NFL leaders. Totally unfair!"

quote:

President Donald J Trump tweeted: ""We are fighting an unbelievably vicious and vicious culture. We have a lot of things going on to make our country and our great country."

"A very, very bad drug situation has now become one of, if not the great-great-great-great-greatest-great-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest," Trump added. "We are fighting. It may take a little while. But we are winning every time."

quote:

President Donald J Trump tweeted: "the C-SPAM subforum is very much a hotbed of abuse" – but it is much bigger than that. It is the largest spam forum on the Internet, with over 14m unique visitors every month. And a large number of its members are highly educated individuals who love to get to know the latest news about their favorite topics. They may share their opinions via social media like Facebook and Twitter, but they are also likely to visit websites, such as blogs, or other online forums.

quote:

President Donald J Trump tweeted: "Vilerat died at Benghazi to protect our soldiers. I want to personally thank his wife (Monica) for her service to our country."

quote:

President Donald J. Trump tweeted: "The Democrats Are a gang that is using political intimidation and violence to steal election from Republicans!"
Forced to cancel his rally in Alabama after Trump's violent reaction to a protester , Alabama Republican Senator Jeff Sessions (R) is standing behind his friend and admitted bully who told supporters that the group's actions were "outrageous." He then issued an outright condemnation of Trump's message that would most certainly be interpreted by many to be the direct quote of his whole presidential campaign, "The election is not a game."
If only Sessions wasn't so far behind in his own party and the media's portrayal of him that everything Sessions does and tweets represents one thing that is bad for politics.
When the Democrat-dominated Senate failed to pass the GOP health care bill, Sessions immediately vowed that the Republicans will never vote for tax reform again unless it includes the most regressive tax increases to the 99 percent.
"I'm going to vote for what's in the Republican tax bill," he said at a September Senate hearing. "It is a horrible bill. Many people in this room support some changes. The Senate voted by 52-48 to get rid of some of the taxes that are so regressive that you would have to pay $2,000 a year in medical expenses to get health care for everyone. We have got health care for

hallebarrysoetoro has issued a correction as of 01:35 on May 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Guzzling sweet tea from a 32 ounce jug, Trevor Butkins gets animated between swigs. "Trump?" he asks, rhetorically. "Hell yeah, Trump."

He and his friend, Matt Bannum, have started a local campaign called "Citizen Trump" to rally Americans to support the Republican nominee, even as Hillary Clinton (and her loyalists) get hammered.

Bannum has been writing about politics since 2008 with his blog, The American Conservative. The two friends meet at various tea parties, and even the occasional Starbucks or a "grassroots" event, and they have become Trump supporters.

Citizen Trump

They even share some ideas about what a Trump presidency would involve: a more muscular federal government, a bigger military, a strong leader in the White House that can put America First, and a president who has never been elected before -- a Donald J. Trump.

Trevor Butkins talks about his personal relationship with Trump.

"He's my hero, he's got one of those people personality," he says. "He's a real fighter. He's got a real good heart. He's not afraid to use violence, or even to be violent at times. I respect my hero."

They also agree on one thing: Trump wants to destroy the political status quo.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

yeah uh you all are doing it wrong

quote:

President Donald J Trump tweeted: ""We are fighting an unbelievably vicious and vicious culture. We have a lot of things going on to make our country and our great country."

"A very, very bad drug situation has now become one of, if not the great-great-great-great-greatest-great-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest-greatest," Trump added. "We are fighting. It may take a little while. But we are winning every time."

No fair, you can't sneak in real tweets.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Agronox posted:

Guzzling sweet tea from a 32 ounce jug, Trevor Butkins gets animated between swigs. "Trump?" he asks, rhetorically. "Hell yeah, Trump."

He and his friend, Matt Bannum, have started a local campaign called "Citizen Trump" to rally Americans to support the Republican nominee, even as Hillary Clinton (and her loyalists) get hammered.

Bannum has been writing about politics since 2008 with his blog, The American Conservative. The two friends meet at various tea parties, and even the occasional Starbucks or a "grassroots" event, and they have become Trump supporters.

Citizen Trump

They even share some ideas about what a Trump presidency would involve: a more muscular federal government, a bigger military, a strong leader in the White House that can put America First, and a president who has never been elected before -- a Donald J. Trump.

Trevor Butkins talks about his personal relationship with Trump.

"He's my hero, he's got one of those people personality," he says. "He's a real fighter. He's got a real good heart. He's not afraid to use violence, or even to be violent at times. I respect my hero."

They also agree on one thing: Trump wants to destroy the political status quo.

I submit my soul to this method of predicting the past.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ikanreed posted:

Maybe the real treasure is the chuds who died along the way

:haibrow:

:votegop:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Sorry, I'll stop, but it's a fun site.

quote:

Tariffs on agricultural products have hurt many of the nation's farmers, but here in Dishrack, a small town outside Montgomery, Alabama, Mason Gunkins discusses a situation he didn't think possible when he voted for President Trump in 2016: his ant farm is on the brink of bankruptcy.

Mason Gunkins: This is actually my sixth time paying off my house over the past five years.

He lives in a modest home in Dishrack, Alabama. He's a small farmer, the owner of the tiny, five-acre Ant Farm Ant Farm. Gunkins is just one of several small businesses that make up Dishrack, where manufacturing's been tough for decades.

Mason Gunkins: My wife died when I was 14 and she got back in her car, which wasn't an automatic transmission, and drove across town. The car ran out of gas, so she got a pickup and drove back home and it left me a couple of dollars in money to try to save the farm.

Gunkins started using the Ant Farm in the 1980s to grow tomatoes, beans and potatoes for local restaurants. Many small producers have to find new markets now, and the Ant Farm, like many local farms, became unsustainable when demand from overseas and Chinese consumers dropped out over time.

Mason Gunkins: So I started to

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

my god thats why he wants a space force

this poo poo is wild and I'm pushing to get a Comedy Goldmine out of it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
and by pushing I mean "mentioned it once in another thread"

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Chokes McGee posted:

and by pushing I mean "mentioned it once in another thread"

infinitely more than any of the rest of us has tried fwiw

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ugato posted:

infinitely more than any of the rest of us has tried fwiw

I go the extra mile for you guys

well, couple of feet, anyway

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

quote:

Striding naked from the tanning booth, Trump shouted that he was very very angry about a woman with big breasts," Trump added. "And she can hardly be trusted, can she?"

This exchange has been reported extensively on Fox, and its impact on the conversation in America is clear.

This is part two of an investigation into allegations Donald Trump's personal and professional life has been the subject of the sexual assault claim.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

quote:

While eating his McDonalds, Donald Trump said that he was 'just going to keep doing it because I'm going to get so big that everybody is going to want to eat me'". In truth, he could not eat much of a McDonalds without becoming very sick.

quote:

While rage-tweeting on the toilet, Donald Trump said "I love it" and that that was it. He was no longer able to argue that having sex with women was wrong and that Trump didn't always think exactly how to say it. The man he used to know didn't still be around to stop his behavior.

While the Republican-dominated media has spent much of this week attempting to explain why the sex with a married woman might not have been "good for him," we are now told that not only might not have been good for him, it may have actually hurt him.

Yes, this was a woman who was actually sexually engaged to Donald Trump—and they had multiple kids together. In fact, she was married to Donald Trump's closest adult relative. The married couple, Marc and Melania, together had about 20 children, and the three were in and out of serious legal trouble at least three or four times over the course of their marriage. The divorce was settled in 2014, but the couple continues to live together, raising all the kids—Trump's own four boys, his adult sons and Grandchildren—under the same roof.

But now, apparently, we are to believe that that wasn't a good thing for Trump.

Quote-Unquote has issued a correction as of 08:28 on May 31, 2019

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

quote:

On Monday, senate majority leader Mitch McConnell was flipped over onto his back. He was replaced by Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, who had a chance to speak. Instead he had his hands tied behind his back and the Democrats couldn't see his face.

Schumer's voice broke sobs and he asked McConnell why he couldn't give him his own microphone.

"I'm all for a free and open press, and I want to talk to the president directly about press freedom right now," Schumer said. "I said I would look into your offer of a Senate hearing on press freedom. But that offer never happened."

McConnell took the microphone back and then said, "If I didn't support a Senate hearing for the president, I'd be on your back, holding your head in a vice grip."

That was it.

quote:

When Trump won the 2016 election, small towns expected he'd help them. He promised Americans that, with new infrastructure and policies, they'd finally be able to turn around their fortunes. Now the truth is that if any Trump policy actually worked, the entire country would be struggling. His policies wouldn't just benefit a handful of families, but more and more Americans, and those working in the manufacturing sector, as Trump would promise. And that's bad for America.

As President, this isn't just a matter of whether I can stop the bleeding. It is about who we are standing for and what we believe in.

We're not just a nation of immigrants. We're a nation of citizens, and we owe it to them to make sure they have some sense of pride in our way of life and are treated fairly. To that end, when I'm President, my commitment will be simple: We will fight to win back our country — and we will fight to make sure those immigrants are well-treated and not thrown under the bus.

So I ask you — if you trust that our political leaders are standing up for you and not throwing you under the bus, please help me keep our borders secure, keep America strong, and keep our economy thriving.

Together, as an American, you make it possible for us to do so.

quote:

"If two guys were on the moon, and one killed another one with a rock, would that be hosed up or what," tweeted President Trump. Another member of the White House transition team has expressed disdain for NASA, and has even said that America shouldn't be "exploring the stars" for future exploration. The President's chief of staff Jared Kushner seems to be equally skeptical.

The entire concept of Mars is just so weird... — Jared Kushner (@JaredKushner) June 15, 2017

"A man on Mars would have to be insane to do it, but I see no reason why he wouldn't."

NASA isn't even trying to be a science agency any more -- it's a political arm that gets funds from Congress and a presidential administration just as much as any private one. And the federal government's own space agency just spent $18 billion last year. There's not much evidence that Donald Trump will even think about being on Mars, much less get around to it right away (though we suppose the rest of us can be trusted not to blow up their cities either...), but at least he did stop the CIA's budget from going to waste. And he's finally got some science to say about space.

quote:

Unfortunately, the Schnork has been borked. It's like the Schnork, except with more milk. After years of use, these little white birds are falling apart. Their feathery, fuzzy insulation is fading rapidly -- and now they're dying like flies.

There are many theories as to why this phenomenon has occurred. One possibility is a protein defect called F1R1A. It is thought that when the white birds are born, their mother produces a new mutation called F1R1AB, which is also found in SchnORKs.

Because so few of the F1R1A-positive white birds pass the mutation to healthy white adults, the F1R1AB gene is constantly changing. When they are young, the white birds are fine, but when they grow taller and heavier, this gene breaks down, and soon the white birds' insulation vanishes. These birds are dying because they no longer produce the pigment called melanin; the skin turns dark white and they lose color. This leads to the deaths of their mother and the eggs of the young SchnORK.

Another theory is that a form of bacterial infection called herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), which can cause genital infection and genital mutilation in humans, produces the herpes protein, FSH — or ferric hydroxylase, a crucial enzyme

quote:

As John Bolton screamed in ecstasy , the bombs fell over Iran. The Islamic revolution spread with a burst of energy , and now people are wondering how you got into this mess in the first place

Then came Iraq. What the heck was going on there?

And now we've got China

As the U.S. military tries to rein it in, the Pentagon looks for new ways to kill Americans

And if that's not bad enough, it is also now illegal for American citizens to send anyone to China because of some silly reason

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Mitch McConnel has terminal rear end cancer. He's been fighting it for years. He'll spend his last year out there fighting cancer."

The president went on to compare the situation to when his son Matthew McConnel was diagnosed 10 years ago.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
President Trump greedily downed another glass and shouted "YUM!! Bartender, another mug of frothy warm piss, NOW!" Sighing, the bartender pulled forth yet another mason jar filled with urine and poured its contents into another glass for the President. Bartender turned to walk away, then looked back to his customer. Said bartender took another glass from the man's mason jar, placed it on top of the other mug, and stared at his customer, "See, this is how you know I'm not a big piss drinker!!"

As soon as Bartender did this, the President turned around, and saw the two bottles in the bartender's hand, and he exclaimed to himself, "Oh, I love pisses like this!!"

When the President opened the mug he was in disbelief, to his surprise he now had an entire mason jar full of pee. He then proceeded to pee, but could not contain his excitement, as he started to pee in the mug and poured it into the mug. And as soon as he did so, another man in a similar state to the first man started to take a sip of his mug, then he began to pee as well, but this was not what he was waiting for. In a matter of moments the Trump's were fully intoxicated, and the first man began to pee and drink, pouring even more piss

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knight posted:

I think you've cracked this case wide open

talk to transofmer is not a comrade

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I would not be surprised if there are real people who think that Antifa and the alt-right is the same thing.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Grevling posted:

I would not be surprised if there are real people who think that Antifa and the alt-right is the same thing.

Those people are called "liberals".

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
That site is really good at generating qanon insanity, it's pretty much indistinguishable.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Does anyone else worry that we may have broke talk to transformer?

Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner are scheduled to speak together at the Council on Foreign Relations this week. In a statement Monday, the White House said she will speak about her family and "its impact in the world."

It also will include an interview about how her business career has impacted her husband in his foreign policy views.

Kushner's father-in-law, real estate developer and White House adviser Jared Kushner, will speak about his family's success in the global financial and retail markets with White House chief strategist Steve Bannon. Bannon is a former chief White House strategist for President Donald Trump.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
just picturing you all turning this thing into another Microsoft Tay and sensibly chuckling to myself

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pre-broken, nothing can generate such uncanny chud safari snippets and be sane

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

maybe this could be another thread instead of just taking over the trump voters dying thread, which is good and satisfying

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah it's been a full 24 hours, we should probably take this to the D&D Dem primary thread

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Frog Act posted:

maybe this could be another thread instead of just taking over the trump voters dying thread, which is good and satisfying

Make the thread.

In any case, I had like 7k posts left to read through yesterday of self-owning trump voters and skipped to the end minus ten pages and there was no content so in my opinion this poo poo has been dead for a little bit anyways

I asked God what the most unlikely thing in the universe was. He replied that there would have been one.
I asked God who invented the idea of God. He replied that when he was a boy he was told that when He started the world was made, after which there was an endless series of infinite periods of time without end, which lasted for eternity so that no longer can there be any end of it, while everything in the universe must change, all of which was created by God and that they are one infinite universe or as He wrote in the Koran I said one "garden". So He did not invent the idea of garden with that one garden.

"God created me and I created thee" God said. He then put on the robe that He used to wear on his own journey. And He turned back to me.

"Behold the One whose clothes have been revealed. And behold the One in whose clothes I am. He is God of Abraham. So He should not be called Abraham, but that is what I will call He and will be called the one who creates from dust or dusts from one another. "

After the sermon I went to my bedroom to take off my pants so I could show the man my naked body to you and the other women. The man called me Mr. Boyfriend and told me he would marry me.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Okay, gently caress it. I made a thread for Talk to Transformer: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890825

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Sean posted:

Okay, gently caress it. I made a thread for Talk to Transformer: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890825

Post in Trump thread too, there was some interest in a dedicated thread there last night

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Epic High Five posted:

Post in Trump thread too, there was some interest in a dedicated thread there last night

Thanks for the heads up. I am lazy and just read threads I've favorited and this current thread is the only one I had from C-SPAM.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

The Sean posted:

Thank you :tipshat:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Sean posted:

hell yeah

I love it when CSPAM polices itself it means I get to be a lazy fucker even longer

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Any trump supportering small business tyrants with Mexico based supply lines we can see realize they're gonna die under Trump?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
good thing to fling at chuds that realize they're going to die under trump

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

ikanreed posted:

Any trump supportering small business tyrants with Mexico based supply lines we can see realize they're gonna die under Trump?

I used to work at autozone corporate office and there’s quite a few chuds there. plus the president met with Trump in the first few months of his term to sign on to work with the administration for (blah blah blah). the Mexico tariffs are going to really gently caress with their P&L. they have quite a few stores in Mexico and ship parts over all the time.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
So I guess I'm engaged.

What else is trumpin?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

So I guess I'm engaged.

What else is trumpin?

you can spend your move action to do a five foot shift and unless the enemy has specific abilities you can leave engagement range without getting aoo'd

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Kitfox88 posted:

you can spend your move action to do a five foot shift and unless the enemy has specific abilities you can leave engagement range without getting aoo'd

I think going to the goldmine is considered forced movement anyway.

C-SPAM > Autogenerate Trump voters realizing that they’re going to die under Trump here

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lol wrong trump thread but whatever

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

BAE OF PIGS posted:

So I guess I'm engaged.

What else is trumpin?

finally an on topic post

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Kitfox88 posted:

Unless you made an accro check or some chump took the hit before you and the enemy doesn't have combat reflexes you gonna get hit moving more than a 5 ft step son. Though with his hands, I doubt Troompaloompa even has a 5ft reach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

terrain adjacent to trump counts as difficult