Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
I'm Snarry Shitwon

e: gently caress it here's a list of em all https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KOP4mNAX5R0N_dODE6j2gHTK2oTXCIrhAQ0dEniaYFw/edit#gid=0

MaliciousOnion has a new favorite as of 01:11 on Jun 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Call the Dorse Hintline for the hottest tips and tricks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I'm Bobson Dugnutt.

Legit original names only. None of this fake rear end "oh look, we found more" crap.
This, they aren't even good or accurate to the original.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’m Mr. Shitwon.

E: drat somebody else claimed it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cartoon Man posted:

I’m Mr. Shitwon.

E: drat somebody else claimed it
You can be Mr. Shittoo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

FactsAreUseless posted:

You can be Mr. Shittoo

more like Mr. Shitlose amirite

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

I'm Dan Boyo

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Rarr Dick is the only winner.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Someone supposedly compiled all the names in a spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KOP4mNAX5R0N_dODE6j2gHTK2oTXCIrhAQ0dEniaYFw/edit?usp=sharing

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr. Fix It posted:

I'm Dan Boyo

Hi Dan, how's Ireland these days

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Do not google Dorse.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sagebrush posted:

Captain America knew about every major disaster from 1945 to 2019 and didn't tell anyone

ACTUALLY

He would know about the disasters that happened between 2010 and 2023. He would have to read up on the disasters between 1945 and 2010.

So Cap may have gone back to 1945 and have only vaguely heard of 1 or 2 major hurricanes and also 9/11.

But Cap didn't say anything about 9/11 because he knew America deserved it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Steve Rodgers could've prevented the Iraq war and did nothing to stop it.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Captain America loves him some oil

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

But Cap didn't say anything about 9/11 because he knew America deserved it.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Holy poo poo. I want that big dog shirt with cap on it, would wear

Azhais posted:

Captain America loves him some oil

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

RareAcumen posted:

Steve Rodgers could've prevented the Iraq war and did nothing to stop it.

I was really confused how some random Australian politician could have stopped the Iraq War for a second there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

This needs to be just one stranger in the middle, otherwise the original trolley problem asserts itself over the prisoners dilemma.

Also why the gently caress do things from Tumblr always need to include one or two throwaway comments at the bottom? We don't need the hype men or various nerdy versions of "lol omg"

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 07:14 on Jun 1, 2019

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It's a laughtrack for images

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bike tory posted:

This needs to be just one stranger in the middle, otherwise the original trolley problem asserts itself over the prisoners dilemma.

Nah, because then not throwing a switch trades two lives for one.

With 3 in the center there's always a stake for all parties

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Nah, because then not throwing a switch trades two lives for one.

With 3 in the center there's always a stake for all parties

How so? Currently, not throwing the switch kills one person, throwing the switch either kills 3 or possibly 13. Like I said, the trolley problem asserts itself over the prisoners dilemma because it isn't clear that being the only one to flip the switch is the preferred option. Having one person in the middle means that it's a clearly preferable option (apart from some of the particularly hard line trolley problem solvers) until you take into account the prisoners dilemma element.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

bike tory posted:

Also why the gently caress do things from Tumblr always need to include one or two throwaway comments at the bottom? We don't need the hype men or various nerdy versions of "lol omg"

I always called them hangers-on and they can usually ride the traction of the original meme. They're very selectively cropped of course but they almost always follow the format in the one above, where one person has some brief throwaway comment like "I'm screaming" or something followed by another person who tries to lamely add on to the joke with some kind of glib bullshit where their username is most definitely visible so that they can pin a post about how their girlfriend needs help paying rent so please donate

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heath posted:

I always called them hangers-on and they can usually ride the traction of the original meme. They're very selectively cropped of course but they almost always follow the format in the one above, where one person has some brief throwaway comment like "I'm screaming"

Sounds like a call for help? I hope they're OK :ohdear:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Math.

1+1=2

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

It's supposed to be a thing about how you make decisions based on illogical input when people you care about are on the line.

Literally zero surprise that a goon has a problem understanding this. (not you) (maybe you, I can't keep track of this poo poo)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Memento posted:

It's supposed to be a thing about how you make decisions based on illogical input when people you care about are on the line.

Literally zero surprise that a goon has a problem understanding this. (not you) (maybe you, I can't keep track of this poo poo)

The gimmick is that mathematically you can't justify.

Possible scenarios:

If neither pulls: 1 red and 1 blue die, 13 live

If red pulls: 6 red live, 5 blue live, red killed 3 yellow, blue allowed 1 blue to die

If blue pulls: 6 blue live, 5 red live, blue killed 3 yellow, and red allowed 1 red to die

If both pull: 6 red die, 6 blue die, 3 yellow die

If you lower the yellow number to one the moral question of the first option gets easier because you're trading 1 life (a red or a blue) for 1 yellow, instead of 1 (1 blue or 1 red) for 3 yellow.

Hence the yellow number is 3 to escape mathematical moralizing.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 09:21 on Jun 1, 2019

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lol this is just monkey cheese random poo poo

I'm not even certain the original is real, but they at least put some effort into making it look real, and that makes it funny. This is garbage.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Oh.

https://twitter.com/Kreuzader/status/841124218389561344

:ms:

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
The original, actual names are so good. Sleve McDichael is me

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Everyone always wants to be Bobson Dugnutt, and to be honest, so do I

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Phlegmish posted:

Everyone always wants to be Bobson Dugnutt, and to be honest, so do I

Yet everyone here is a Scott Dourque. Dourques as far as the eye can see.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Krabboss posted:

The original, actual names are so good. Sleve McDichael is me

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CannonFodder posted:

Yet everyone here is a Scott Dourque. Dourques as far as the eye can see.

Check your pms, i sent you a dourque

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Heath posted:

I always called them hangers-on and they can usually ride the traction of the original meme. They're very selectively cropped of course but they almost always follow the format in the one above, where one person has some brief throwaway comment like "I'm screaming" or something followed by another person who tries to lamely add on to the joke with some kind of glib bullshit where their username is most definitely visible so that they can pin a post about how their girlfriend needs help paying rent so please donate

Do not disparage the tumblr hype man

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

I'm screaming

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

You son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!