Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

CelticPredator posted:

I want to fight some randos by the millennium falcon though

Anything is possible if you drink enough "blue milk "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

CelticPredator posted:

I want to fight some randos by the millennium falcon though

Odds are that the lightsaber building station is totally going to turn Disney Land into "Fight Club: The Experience"

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

DeimosRising posted:

Worked? What are they supposed to do

Expecto Patronization

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Bogus Adventure posted:

Odds are that the lightsaber building station is totally going to turn Disney Land into "Fight Club: The Experience"

I heard they had one at a celebration event. Lots of 100+ dollar sabers were shattered that night.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

CelticPredator posted:

I heard they had one at a celebration event. Lots of 100+ dollar sabers were shattered that night.

lmao

They have the fighting sabers you can buy. Just buy one of those and gently caress other people's poo poo up.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Serious question: do people even care about the rides at Disney World/Land?

My brother harbors a deep and crushing resentment toward my family because the only time our parents took us to Disneyland/Universal Studios/Knott's Berry Farm he was not tall enough to ride some of the rides.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I imagine you can't carry the lightsaber in the park and wail on people. The whole "story" of the building bit is that you're making it in a secret location so they probably tell you you can't use it in the port or else the First Order will detain you or whatever.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

Pops Mgee posted:

I imagine you can't carry the lightsaber in the park and wail on people. The whole "story" of the building bit is that you're making it in a secret location so they probably tell you you can't use it in the port or else the First Order will detain you or whatever.

It comes with a carrying bag!

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1134583573598547968

RIP Youngling, we knew you too well

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

loving lmao

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

So will Galaxy's Edge have a giant space sea cow? I want to get my blue milk bottled straight from the giant space sea cow titty.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I want something like this but with space manatees.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Also isnt the avatar ride like absurdly popular to the point of single handedly driving several million more visits to animal kingdom? I swear I read that its doing gangbusters

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Father of the year.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

lmao

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

prequel reboot in three, two...

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Sigh. They really don't know what to do with Starwars

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That cast member is dumb because they def said younglings more than that.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
younglings is a made up word

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
all words are made up words

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You know what’s some bullshit, selling costumes and not letting people wear them.

They better change that poo poo.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Are there any examples of common noun switches in Star Wars like youngling? It seemed kind of out of place.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Timeless Appeal posted:

Are there any examples of common noun switches in Star Wars like youngling? It seemed kind of out of place.

Lightsaber instead of laser sword.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Padawan

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Timeless Appeal posted:

Wild bantha chase :jerkbag:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

CelticPredator posted:

That cast member is dumb because they def said younglings more than that.

It's entirely possible that it's more some dumbass parents' faults. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney focus grouped the poo poo out of what they're supposed to say and do, and parents can make the dumbest connections between things like D&D and devil worship, or Blizzard's Diablo and devil worship, or poop and getting high. Lol.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I gotta poodoo, where’s the trash compactor

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

CelticPredator posted:

lmao

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

So if Kylo Ren is walking around the park, will it be possible to narc on Resistance members to him? Asking for a friend.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

CelticPredator posted:

'fresher

:goonsay:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

disney are cowards

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Timeless Appeal posted:

I've seen people online get upset that newer Star Wars books say "bathroom" instead of "refresher"

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I assumed younglings were specifically trainee Jedis rather than just all children?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Why even go to Star Wars land if you're not going to learn the ways of the Force as a Youngling and play with laser blades and flash beam orbs?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Actually, "I believe he's tooling with you, sir." took me out of the movie a bit...

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Where's my immersion if there's no room where I can pretend to cut children in half with my laser sword, I ask of you?

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
So looking at a review video for the Galax's Edge Lightsabers.. You can buy different crystals to change the color of the blade, and different crystals/colors have different ignition noises.

That veers dangerously into 'Shut Up and Take My Money' territory for me.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

SolarFire2 posted:

So looking at a review video for the Galax's Edge Lightsabers.. You can buy different crystals to change the color of the blade, and different crystals/colors have different ignition noises.

That veers dangerously into 'Shut Up and Take My Money' territory for me.

Please tell me they don't have Luke's ROTJ lightsaber...because, if they do...I will spend all of my money to get it

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

Bogus Adventure posted:

Please tell me they don't have Luke's ROTJ lightsaber...because, if they do...I will spend all of my money to get it

Conditional yes? They have the hilt but I don't know if that includes the blade and such.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

SolarFire2 posted:

Conditional yes? They have the hilt but I don't know if that includes the blade and such.

:pusheen: :pusheen: :pusheen: