Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
As an Arsenal fan I will have to root for Liverpool despite how annoying the majority of their fanbase are, however it is not enough for Liverpool to win it needs to be 4-1 or better so I can avenge the slew of mocking abuse I recieved on Wednesday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Diva Cupcake posted:

There was a Bill Simmons Grantland column like 10 years ago where he justified picking an EPL team and Tottenham came out on top. I feel their American fan base grew after that.

e: found it
http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060719_2

This is violence

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Who’s the LeBron of TRP?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Worst football article I've ever read was one written by an American who said the Champions League Final was poo poo and could only be improved with a half time show and commercials.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
COYS

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

According to that article, Newcastle were named after Newcastle Brown Ale. :thunk:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There’s no 4K coverage in the US for this, right? I have TNT on my cable subscription so I’ll watch it on that but not expecting amazing picture quality. I know back in the UK there’s 4K streams on YouTube, pity we don’t get that.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I just learned that we'll get to see Imagine Dragons perform at the match today

Glorious times

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

EL BROMANCE posted:

There’s no 4K coverage in the US for this, right? I have TNT on my cable subscription so I’ll watch it on that but not expecting amazing picture quality. I know back in the UK there’s 4K streams on YouTube, pity we don’t get that.

You can sign up for a Fubo trial, pretty sure it's in 4k

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can I think of a worse band then imagine dragons? No

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007

oliwan posted:

Can I think of a worse poster then oliwan? No

sorry

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

trem_two posted:

You can sign up for a Fubo trial, pretty sure it's in 4k

Oh neat, I think I had one before but I’m sure I have a new credit card since...

E: found their 4K schedule and doesn’t seem to be. All the women’s World Cup matches are though so that could be fun.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

United fan checking in so I'll be cheering on Liverpool's opponents who I see are...Spurs?!?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Bundy posted:

United fan checking in so I'll be cheering on Liverpool's opponents who I see are...Spurs?!?

If Tottenham win both Liverpool and Arsenal will be owned so that makes it the right call

But it’s not gonna happen

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
LIVERPOOL ARE GOING TO LOSE YOU PIECES OF SH*T

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Liverpool will win and Palestine will once again feel hope

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

https://youtu.be/Kcy3gwwxat4

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Whoever wins the premier League wins and is the most competitive league in the world

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
can;t wait for the game to start so I can make all the zionist references while that one goon kkeeps asking "huh, what does judaism have to do with this game at all, huh ,huh" and all my tottenham poster friends look at each other like :grin: :grin: :grin:

but i truly do think this is liverpools game to lose, which sucks

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Something a little morbid about Lineker repeatedly reminding Hoddle that he's lucky to be here and that he nearly died

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i think spurs will win it because liverpool having their best season ever and not winning anything would be funny and should therefore happen

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kane supposedly starting. Moura dropped.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

God I don't want Liverpool to win but I also really don't want Spurs to win either

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

As long as Tripps ain’t starting

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
Trippier will start

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Spurs are a bunch of fraud waste men and Lloris is going to gently caress up tonight, Kane will have an awful game

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

an_mutt posted:

Something a little morbid about Lineker repeatedly reminding Hoddle that he's lucky to be here and that he nearly died

if only he had died and we'd been lucky to be spared any more commentary from him

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Good side imo.

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/1134878257537572866

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Looking forward to Brewster's debut in the 79th minute when Liverpool are 6-0 up.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Weaponized Cum posted:

LIVERPOOL ARE GOING TO LOSE YOU PIECES OF SH*T

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

lmao at not getting Lucas in there who was am absolute hero.

Fuckboy Harry Kane is going to have a piss poor match

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
That's probably the best 11 for Liverpool except I would've started Jim Milner over Henderson. This is a nice conundrum to have

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Hey y'all, proper chuffed to see my boy John Henry win another title.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Spurs posters, i love you.

Liverpool posters, good luck and all that.

Gigi your great.

This is the line up it had to be

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

advanced statsman posted:

can;t wait for the game to start so I can make all the zionist references while that one goon kkeeps asking "huh, what does judaism have to do with this game at all, huh ,huh" and all my tottenham poster friends look at each other like :grin: :grin: :grin:

but i truly do think this is liverpools game to lose, which sucks

Quoting this so when I report you for dumb poo poo you say later, Gigli will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Trippier gonna get overrun and Poch is gonna a make a sad face

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Blinkz0rz posted:

Quoting this so when I report you for dumb poo poo you say later, Gigli will know exactly what I'm talking about.

so you dont think its liverpools game to lose?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
How do all of these players know Steve Nash so well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Blinkz0rz posted:

Trippier gonna get overrun and Poch is gonna a make a sad face

Trippier vs Mane and Robertson :thunk: