Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mexico has announced that it will roll out tariffs laser focused on chud areas if Trump goes through with his insane scheme, should be quite a crop of small business tyrants who set up shop in west bumfuck, KY because state violence there is directed 100% at the workers melting down because now state violence is focused at them, albeit indirectly

best source of trump voters realizing they're gonna die lately has been traditional conservatives who railed against the libs as an idpol thing realizing that Trump bucking the liberal economic blueprint they themselves are 100% in agreement with is actually a conflict for them, not nearly as cathartic

honestly most of the most pathetic stuff lately has come from libs saying "uh sir you sir, you mister president, you hire foreign labor at your palatial corrupt resort!" which is just sad at this point, to think pointing out hypocrisy is going to do anything to anybody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Mexico has announced that it will roll out tariffs laser focused on chud areas if Trump goes through with his insane scheme, should be quite a crop of small business tyrants who set up shop in west bumfuck, KY because state violence there is directed 100% at the workers melting down because now state violence is focused at them, albeit indirectly

best source of trump voters realizing they're gonna die lately has been traditional conservatives who railed against the libs as an idpol thing realizing that Trump bucking the liberal economic blueprint they themselves are 100% in agreement with is actually a conflict for them, not nearly as cathartic

honestly most of the most pathetic stuff lately has come from libs saying "uh sir you sir, you mister president, you hire foreign labor at your palatial corrupt resort!" which is just sad at this point, to think pointing out hypocrisy is going to do anything to anybody

Speaking to a friend about his family's small operation, they do corn, but this year it was all soybean. He said they're hosed. He said they had to plant late and probably won't have anything to sell. I mentioned that national left-to-plant stat and he said it lined up with his farm. he said his family talks to him is all pro trump & gently caress obama's liberal handouts, but this year they really want a bailout lol

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I always feel oddly flattered by foreign countries winking at blue states and saying "Don't worry babe, gonna aim past you."
Of course I know they're actually literally trying to punish Trump and the GOP, but nonetheless.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

In the end, as always, it's the poor that suffer. It's partially self-inflicted in this instance, but it's the same scrip forever.

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

FMguru posted:

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/1133695951535824901

:thunk:

Looks like millenials have finally started voting in numbers commensurate to their cohort size, and not a moment too soon.

Nope. Gen X is entering voting age (40 and 50-something). They are also even more vile than the boomers!

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

ChipNDip posted:

Nope. Gen X is entering voting age (40 and 50-something). They are also even more vile than the boomers!

I have never once said "It must be free!" when something doesn't scan.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Why do I get the feeling that the really catastrophic economic damage this moron is going to create won't really hit until he's bounced in 2020 and that all the blame will immediately go the democrat who unseated him?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

Why do I get the feeling that the really catastrophic economic damage this moron is going to create won't really hit until he's bounced in 2020 and that all the blame will immediately go the democrat who unseated him?

It's like how the 2008 crash snowball events happened at the tail end of the W presidency.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

BiggerBoat posted:

Because this is what always happens? A Republican fucks the economy, a Democrat comes in, gets blamed, fixes, and a Republican promises insane things and gets elected and fucks the economy. It's happened like 3 times in a row now.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

ChipNDip posted:

Gen X sucks more than some people assume, but worse than the Boomers? lolll
Also the very name of the Boomers and the original Millennial name (Echo Boom), indicate the thing about Gen X is also they're tiny by comparison.
One of the mega problems of the Boomers isn't just sucking, but sucking in enormous numbers.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

we'll have to see with Gen X....they are chuddy as poo poo because they were the last ones given scraps before all the rest of the ladders got pulled up, but they're also gonna be the first on the chopping block when the next recession hits because nobody younger than them has a single loving dime to their name already

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

pseudanonymous posted:

Because this is what always happens? A Republican fucks the economy, a Democrat comes in, gets blamed, fixes, and a Republican promises insane things and gets elected and fucks the economy. It's happened like 3 times in a row now.

It happened with Obama, but last time around Bush Sr got hosed over by Reagan's mistakes, which to be fair he deserved to be and he continued with.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

ChipNDip posted:

lol this is a really stupid take

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Everyone over 30 gets the chopping block :devil:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Woof Blitzer posted:

I see we are playing by Logan’s Run rules

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

1redflag posted:

As someone who is already in their thirties, my preferred method of execution is to be hunted by people in turtle necks who have guns that set you on fire and during one scene you can totally see a guy running past with his butt on fire.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

As someone who is already in their thirties, my preferred method of execution is to be hunted by people in turtle necks who have guns that set you on fire and during one scene you can totally see a guy running past with his butt on fire.

Logan's Run was really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiyPqbyHXIg

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'd prefer to be chased by topless women off a cliff.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Woof Blitzer posted:

I'm a 31 year old millenial but i guess i had to go sometime

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ain't nothing wrong with the world today that carousel couldn't fix

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'd prefer to be chased by topless women off a cliff.

the meaning of life is so good. life of Brian and holy grail are good, but meaning of life will always b my favorite.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

etalian posted:

I had the idea to glue a little red blinky LED to my hand on my thirtieth birthday, but I never got around to it and then the opportunity was lost.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Woof Blitzer posted:

thank god, now i can finally go

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

1redflag posted:

Ah poo poo, give me til like 35. There's still a lot I gotta do but I predict I'd be dumb bored by 35.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day.

Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I'm ready. And you're ready. It's my job. To freeze you. Protein, plankton...

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

pseudanonymous posted:

The Democrats don't fix poo poo.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

cenotaph posted:

The Democrats don't fix poo poo.

Obama bailed out Wall Street after the 2008 crash and QE made rich people even richer by pumping up equity values.

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016
Logan's Run remake where everyone over thirty knows the truth but wants to die anyway, and one man is forced to live because they need someone to do all the killing.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

etalian posted:

Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day.

Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I'm ready. And you're ready. It's my job. To freeze you. Protein, plankton...

And the plankton farmers kept voting for Box, even though his plankton tariffs were ruinous to them.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tip Shades posted:

Logan's Run remake where everyone over thirty knows the truth but wants to die anyway, and one man is forced to live because they need someone to do all the killing.

just have it be a robot like the original drat

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Tip Shades posted:

Zardoz?

Asimov
Feb 15, 2016

TontoCorazon posted:

Ah poo poo, give me til like 35. There's still a lot I gotta do but I predict I'd be dumb bored by 35.

It's mostly just going to work, sleeping, playing diablo 3 season 12,13,14,15,16,17 and then you're done

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

etalian posted:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

The Dipshit posted:

What? It happens. As a kid, a small family at my church (a dad, mom, daughter) had the mom die in a car crash when the girl was 13-14ish, girl killed herself when she was 17 and it came out that since the mom died, the dad had the daughter take over "wifely duties".

Guess how that dad voted, all his life, as a god-fearing patriotic American man, former USMC.

You are such a loving creep. I’m not even going to bother with a dumb quip. I’m just going to say that between this and your other posts about stalking your friends stepdaughter who’s just turned 18 and how you gave away a girls mirror and jewellery box, which you had to break on purpose to make it less ‘weird’ that you had it, you need to be on a watch list. Because you’re a molestation timebomb.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

You are such a loving creep. I’m not even going to bother with a dumb quip. I’m just going to say that between this and your other posts about stalking your friends stepdaughter who’s just turned 18 and how you gave away a girls mirror and jewellery box, which you had to break on purpose to make it less ‘weird’ that you had it, you need to be on a watch list. Because you’re a molestation timebomb.

sir this is a Wendy’s

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lmao

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Regarde Aduck posted:

That post is from 6 months ago?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

also the story isnt about him but someone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ChipNDip posted:

No.