Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hot Diggity! posted:

Here's what we got on our porch

https://twitter.com/onlineandnice/status/1134854925777870848?s=19

Two sweet 100 tomatoes, one beef master tomato, three sugar snap pea, three green bean.

Oh man that looks great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Jealous of these plants

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Master Stur posted:

Jealous of these plants

Then buy some plants!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1134809885957414917

https://twitter.com/jeremynewberger/status/1134814468721061893

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Why the gently caress is Shang Tsung DLC

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a neat cape posted:

bc he died in mk 9

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

a neat cape posted:

fighting game series are notorious for taking a character that was in the base version of previous games and gating them behind DLC in a newer version

people who use said characters as mains then have to pay up to access the character, which usually isn't sold individually in the first place and at that point the season passes are only slightly more expensive so people just pay for that and accept they've just been taken for a ride

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sour Diesel posted:

fighting game series are notorious for taking a character that was in the base version of previous games and gating them behind DLC in a newer version

people who use said characters as mains then have to pay up to access the character, which usually isn't sold individually in the first place and at that point the season passes are only slightly more expensive so people just pay for that and accept they've just been taken for a ride

That's a Capitalism

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Spotted in a patch of lavender yesterday.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

CannonFodder posted:

Live-action Bambi remake confirmed

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

CannonFodder posted:

Cool dog

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love when animals sleep in a curled up circle.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

In February 2019, "Fun Size" Butterfinger began to display "Improved Recipe" on its packaging. A comparison of listed ingredients between the current and former products shows that molasses is no longer used, and that sodium content has increased 20 percent.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

FizFashizzle posted:

Then buy some plants!

Actually started to fix up the patio today. Oof old owners painted over all the screws so it's taking a lot longer than it should

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
super late but I ended up accidentally binging I think you should leave and it was real good

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

hifi posted:

In February 2019, "Fun Size" Butterfinger began to display "Improved Recipe" on its packaging. A comparison of listed ingredients between the current and former products shows that molasses is no longer used, and that sodium content has increased 20 percent.

It's probably some new tariff's fault.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

super late but I ended up accidentally binging I think you should leave and it was real good

I just did this with Fleabag and it was phenomenal 0b

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Man chipping a tooth on Friday night and not being able to even call the dentist until Monday morning much less actually get in for an appointment is the best. One of the front bottom teeth so my tongue is constantly hitting the jagged edge

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Intruder posted:

Man chipping a tooth on Friday night and not being able to even call the dentist until Monday morning much less actually get in for an appointment is the best. One of the front bottom teeth so my tongue is constantly hitting the jagged edge

Ohhh man I been there lol sorry. Tho my wife worked for an oral surgeon at the time and got me into a dentist to fix me up on a Saturday (which was the day it happened).

I was working out in our basement, doing step ups with dumbells held near my chest and our basement ceiling was so low that I would have to step up in between the joists and welp I misjudged, hit my head on the joist, which made me hit my tooth on the weight and so long corner of my big tooth!

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Just got out of Godzilla, if giant monsters beating the hell out of each other is your thing, then you won't be disappointed. I didn't enjoy it as much as the first as I felt the first one was much higher quality in terms of set pieces and the way it was shot.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

SundayMoney posted:

Just got out of Godzilla, if giant monsters beating the hell out of each other is your thing, then you won't be disappointed.

Why do you think The View is still on the air

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

I played beer league hockey with the luckiest man alive as far as tooth things go. He got lit up by a puck and had a tooth knocked in half, we happened to be playing a team that had some type of fancy dentist playing (more than just a dentist I mean). He checked to see if he could make it through the night and told him to show up at 6 the next morning before he had appointments to get it fixed.

So I guess in the end you should very carefully choose your opponents before you get your teeth mangled.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

A good boy

https://twitter.com/xtop/status/1134908722990333952

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Intruder irl right now

https://twitter.com/standup/status/1096091715805503488?s=19

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Pic from today. End this scourge

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

BrownThunder posted:

LMAO

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BrownThunder posted:

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/05/31/swedish-startup-to-bring-pogo-sticks-to-s-f-as-e-scooter-alternative/

quote:

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — San Franciscans may soon be able to bounce their way around town, if a Swedish-based mobility company has its way.

Earlier this month, start-up company Cangoroo announced plans to deploy hundreds of pogo sticks in select cities to directly compete with electric scooters as a transportation option.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm going to make nigiri tomorrow but I need to remember what part of the tuna steal to use for that and what part to turn into spicy tuna.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Just what the emergency rooms need, more broken wrists and ankles.

DISRUPTION

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Took two of the ancient rusted windows off the front patio and it feels amazing already. 6 to go! Spent 4 hours at a local distillery sitting outside, enjoying the farm/mountain-scape and sipping their two year aged whiskey. They're a new place and its been really exciting to follow their stuff as it ages. I have a 6month bottle batch 1 of some of their whiskeys and walked out today with 2 year old batch no 4. Bonus points they recognize us and said we could use their private wifi if we wanted to work remote there :eyepop:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CannonFodder posted:

Just what the emergency rooms need, more broken wrists and ankles.

DISRUPTION

Also the nearest hospital for most there is Zuckerburg memorial, whose ER does not take private insurance, so falling off that pogo stick the right way will probably cost you around $30,000.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

tons of people pogoing down the street is what America needs right now

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Correct me if I am wrong but is pogoing not objectively less efficient than walking

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Correct me if I am wrong but is pogoing not objectively less efficient than walking

Maybe they're electric pogo sticks?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I hope everyone in those cities has comprehensive insurance coverage

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

deadwood is quite good

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
im glad people move to cities and poo poo them up because it leaves my rural paradise alone and free of startup pogosticks

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

deadwood is quite good

I feel like I need to re-watch it before the movie which is a drag. I mean I'm looking forward to it, and I liked the series a whole goddamned lot, but still, that's a commitment.

My own fault for not getting around to it when I saw when it was coming out.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
https://twitter.com/theappeal/status/1134811554728296448?s=19

Shocked, I tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Only one in five?