Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nae! posted:

if the USA were an mmo, Ohio would be the starting zone where all the shops have low level garbage and your only goal is to gtfo

Hard mode is starting in rural West Virginia as a minority who isn't protestant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1135016045742383109?s=19

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Nae! posted:

if the USA were an mmo, Ohio would be the starting zone where all the shops have low level garbage and your only goal is to gtfo

Does this make California the endgame area because its incredibly expensive and very pretty, but covered in natural hazards and mountain lions?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Does this make California the endgame area because its incredibly expensive and very pretty, but covered in natural hazards and mountain lions?

Silicon valley techbro raid still hasn't been beaten.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Endgame is a 40 man raid on Afghanistan

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
im gonna redo my resume, maybe i can get a job that doesn't leave me with like 300 dollars of discretionary spending power per month

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
actors are the loving worst

like, I would have liked to go into comedy or acting but it's just such a nebulous career. no matter your talent it's a lottery game

i remember when i got my current job which was five years ago. i was there helping out at a production and a man who was wearing jeans he outgrew three yeras ago comes up to me. like hes literally wearing pants that no longer fit him, and which his belt can barely hold together, and he hearas me talking about how i just got a job in finance

"So, you gave up on the dream, cumshitter?"

"i never had the dream."

this guy had shown up two hours late to rehearsal, and then he proceeds to tell a story about how some casting directors had mistaken him for someone else and had him read lines for a role he was never going to get so he got like $200 for that

yeah thats the dream i want to chase

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

smarxist posted:

Endgame is a 40 man raid on Afghanistan

bomb bin laden in tora bora was a pretty wild starcraft map imo

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

snoo posted:

gonna get rofo chicken tomorrow bc I'm stupid

The Atomic Chicken looks really good

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-9-9-percent-is-the-new-american-aristocracy?utm_source=pocket-newtab

If you are starting at the median for people of color, you’ll want to practice your financial pole-vaulting. The Institute for Policy Studies calculated that, setting aside money invested in “durable goods” such as furniture and a family car, the median black family had net wealth of $1,700 in 2013, and the median Latino family had $2,000, compared with $116,800 for the median white family. A 2015 study in Boston found that the wealth of the median white family there was $247,500, while the wealth of the median African American family was $8. That is not a typo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

this is the guy Ernest is talking to when he says "Vern".

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
there is nothing more i would like to do with my life than write for money, but it pays poo poo and no one cares. text is dead, nobody reads. within a few generations people who are literate will be considered wizards or witches reading eldritch runes who must be burned at the stake

if im going to be a wizard of nonsense i'll go into finance and weave meaning out of the ether myself and get paid for it

also what's the link for the c-spam chat thread? i reset my computer and no longer have a bookmark

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Just got a King size bed. hell yeah

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

cumshitter posted:

there is nothing more i would like to do with my life than write for money, but it pays poo poo and no one cares. text is dead, nobody reads. within a few generations people who are literate will be considered wizards or witches reading eldritch runes who must be burned at the stake

if im going to be a wizard of nonsense i'll go into finance and weave meaning out of the ether myself and get paid for it

also what's the link for the c-spam chat thread? i reset my computer and no longer have a bookmark

youre posting in it

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bearjew posted:

what's up bootlickers

lickin' on boots, sup with choo?

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

cool pivot to video

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

they say pop down there?

uh no we speak in spanish dummy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

what's up bootlickers

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

soundtrack to my life when i made the left turn a decade ago

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cumshitter posted:

galaxy quest was stupid fun to watch but it unironically solved the philosophical problem of teleporters in star trek

the one about "am i the same person who got on the transporter and appeared elsewhere if im just reconstructed molecules?" question

in a pretty fun way

Yeah! And "why the gently caress would aliens all look like green/orange/blue/paper white humans" and I think the warp drive too? It was great

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pre-op bebop posted:

wawa

unless you're in a bad part of PA for some reason

i still cant believe one is now a 15 minute walk away from me lmao

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

I've seen better acting in my toilet.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RandomBlue posted:

lickin' on boots, sup with choo?

gently caress yoy biiiit likckers

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

turmp

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
My poo poo does a mean Citizen Kane.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

you mean the actor?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cumshitter posted:

i read ur posts i think ur a good writer :)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

RandomBlue posted:

My poo poo does a mean Citizen Kane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a63ymFn6nS0

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

you mean the actor?

yeah the leading man of Piss Tape lmao

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

if its really hot again tomorrow im gonna get a slurpee or whatever slurpee ripoff royal farms has because that garbage is closer

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Poniard posted:

if its really hot again tomorrow im gonna get a slurpee or whatever slurpee ripoff royal farms has because that garbage is closer

the high here today was 65 degrees lmao, but that's exactly how i like it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

gonna eat a big box of amnesia chicken

going to a meet up tomorrow thats gunna be weried

MFM peeps

endthebacklog..org or something

gently caress u

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Plinkey posted:

going to a meet up tomorrow thats gunna be weried

MFM peeps

endthebacklog..org or something

gently caress u

ahh, the devil's activist group aka the eiffel protest

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

ahh, the devil's activist group aka the eiffel protest

stay sexy and dont get murdered

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the many faces of jim varmey

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Today is the day he finally ......

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

PyPy posted:

locked her up

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

gently caress you. Also I've never watched Citizen Kane or Gone with the Wind. gently caress that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

PyPy posted:

dies on the toilet