Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
sex isn't shameful it's just not real

it's not a thing that people do it's just made up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I hate the weather here. It was 22 yesterday and today it's gonna be a high of... 9, but feel like 5

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What is the way these people are dying? Is ICE claiming the deaths are basically in progress at the point they get ahold of these people?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I hate the weather here. It was 22 yesterday and today it's gonna be a high of... 9, but feel like 5

what are these numbers in a real temperature system

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

smarxist posted:

sex isn't shameful it's just not real

it's not a thing that people do it's just made up

Everyone talks about it, constantly, but oh buddy believe you me you better not even

When the oldest two generations die off we're all going to turn into werebonobos

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

lol get the gently caress out of my way, barge

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

What is the way these people are dying? Is ICE claiming the deaths are basically in progress at the point they get ahold of these people?

who knows, there's so little info released about any of this

i just went down a rabbit hole trying to find more info, like i searched this person's name and couldn't find anything, clicked into an article about unnamed people who died in a car crash trying to get away from ICE, had to google the event itself to find an article that had their names, which then told me that ICE wasn't even supposed to be targeting them in the first place, then a final article which stated that ICE returned to their home after they were dead to arrest and deport their nearest kin, leaving like, 10 orphaned children in the care of one legal citizen and now i'm really depressed and want to die

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
You can't even use fahrenheit in proper calculations (well not celsius either I guess but Kelvin just changes where the 0 starts)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

People die in concentration camps I hear

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

sounds like norman language

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Like the mounties if they were unapologetically evil

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Say tabernac once in a while and you'll be fine

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if every cruise ship and everyone onboard was sent to a giant melting furnace and fired so hot they turned to plasma and got vented out of the atmosphere

well lets just say the news cycle is only 24 hours and it would be more an oddity than a tragedy. like when a bunch of whales beach or this man does this really weird thing with his anus

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
everyone that works at ICE deserves to die or rot in prison for the rest of their lives

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
dems want to continue investigate... mueller already did that for 2 years. And when they try to get people to come in they get laughed at and the subpoena thrown in the trash.

folks I think dems might be low IQ

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i've had to move into the guest bedroom because my partner does this thing where they scoot closer and closer to me every night and i get shoved closer and closer to the edge of the bed and then i'm like "can you loving move back over so i don't fall off the bed" and they're all like "nnnnnnnnnnnnn. nnnn"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

smarxist posted:

everyone that works at ICE deserves to die or rot in prison for the rest of their lives

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ducksarchives/status/1134807365864132608

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i work for ice.

like, to chew on.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

smarxist posted:

:yeah:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mightyGUERRILLA/status/1134958594321985536

this is so new york

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbgN9xD2_kk

i'm pretty there isn't anyone under sixty who speaks norman

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Farrier Theaks posted:

Ok I'm lame and an old, what's a coyote when it isnt an animal

Something young hip and gay I'm sure

when its ajar

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Farrier Theaks posted:

Ok I'm lame and an old, what's a coyote when it isnt an animal

Something young hip and gay I'm sure

a bad hombre

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Mal homme

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Or is it the other way round cause the french are backwards

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
im DONALD TRUMP

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135161682580389888

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cool! a president!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hmm yes an author for the federalist yes.

Bet he had some galaxy brain takes in the 90s.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
nancy pelosi sucks rear end

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The impeachment business

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

Do it Nancy

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
speed 2 reboot looking good

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

beto sex cramp posted:

im DONALD TRUMP

poo poo look busy

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Hot Karl Marx posted:

hey, je parle un peu de francais

je ne sais pas un idiot

lol we're so dumb

also lol boffa

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

poo poo get busy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dolphin posted:

i've had to move into the guest bedroom because my partner does this thing where they scoot closer and closer to me every night and i get shoved closer and closer to the edge of the bed and then i'm like "can you loving move back over so i don't fall off the bed" and they're all like "nnnnnnnnnnnnn. nnnn"

man i wish i had a guest bedroom!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

poo poo get busy

Well I tried she's just too lazy to do anything like a good centrist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

in 2003 when she becacme house minority leader first thing she did was say impeaching bush was off the table