Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135165268261519361

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dolphin posted:

i've had to move into the guest bedroom because my partner does this thing where they scoot closer and closer to me every night and i get shoved closer and closer to the edge of the bed and then i'm like "can you loving move back over so i don't fall off the bed" and they're all like "nnnnnnnnnnnnn. nnnn"
dig em with your toe nails

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

just shut the gently caress up and die please

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dolphin posted:

i've had to move into the guest bedroom because my partner does this thing where they scoot closer and closer to me every night and i get shoved closer and closer to the edge of the bed and then i'm like "can you loving move back over so i don't fall off the bed" and they're all like "nnnnnnnnnnnnn. nnnn"

I used to have a cat that did that

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

only slightly drunk still. not bad for a sunday morning. what the gently caress is for breakfast?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

prisident horny

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I like how the video "debunking" nastygate showed trump calling her nasty lol

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1134809885957414917

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

lol holy moly during the fever dream of TromP i guess i missed this magical photo that I found while looking for something else

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

duchess of widnsor if ur nasty

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Trump will be venerated as a Founding-Father-level demigod until America is lost to the sea

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/1133739083363213313?s=19

He faces up to 20 years for this. Good job you snitch bitch teacher

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

isnt mariana horchata from maryland, lmao what a poo poo hole

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I like how the video "debunking" nastygate showed trump calling her nasty lol

its aimed at people who will never click on it and listen i guess

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Hot Karl Marx posted:

For 45 grams?! Geez, half gram here is 66 bux.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

SardonicTyrant posted:

For 45 grams?! Geez, half gram here is 66 bux.

Half gram or half o?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Half gram or half o?
Sorry, was thinking of concentrates. They sell 3.5 oz for 60 bucks though.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

tump wants to sit on the queen's lap

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

I never called her nasty, I said "I never knew she was so nasty" that's totally different

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

fits my needs posted:

man i wish i had a guest bedroom!

Wish I had a partner

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

in 2003 when she becacme house minority leader first thing she did was say impeaching bush was off the table

wow what a good leader

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

once trum is out of office i can't wait to hear about the time he ordered the 173 to parachute into Tehran and the generals said "suck my dick you gently caress man"

Yeah that will be great, hopefully he's removed from office while there is still a society so we can get all that juicy content

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Its Coke posted:

Wish I had a partner

howdy, pard

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nice meltdown

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

folks I think dems might be low T

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hope the presidents plane crashes into the Atlantic and a whale eats his bloated corpse and turns him into poo poo and I get to watch his stupid ugly family cry on tv

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

smarxist posted:

just shut the gently caress up and die please

Pretty much this for the rest of time

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

W... what

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i'm like one of those old cartoons where the guy literally goes crazy babbling his lips with his fingers while screaming "uuhh uhhu huuhhuhuhu"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

smarxist posted:

i hope the presidents plane crashes into the Atlantic and a whale eats his bloated corpse and turns him into poo poo and I get to watch his stupid ugly family cry on tv

poor whale :(

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

smarxist posted:

i hope the only remains they find is a monogrammed diaper and that’s what they have to bury

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Drunkboxer posted:

i hope the only remains they find is a monogrammed diaper and that’s what they have to bury

Lol

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
https://twitter.com/jeremynewberger/status/1134814468721061893?s=20

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The Impeachment Business

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's truly amazing to me that we spend days of news cycles on these mass shootings, but we've basically completely dropped talking about the concentration camps on the news and various Trump insane poo poo is lucky if it gets a single news cycle before it's shuffled off and it's essentially forgotten.

But if there's a mass shooting, we'll by God, the news is going to shove that shooting and the details down your throat and it's filled it inane questions and doesn't actually do anything.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

I'd rather just have his stupid ugly family in the plane with him.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

look at the dog, hes loving it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the replies don't read the replies