Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The fucks a sex strike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Bombadilillo posted:

The fucks a sex strike.

Big Sex is always out to gently caress you so the sex unions have to play hardball

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1135049497539559424

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Kazak posted:

Say the guys name out loud

The thing I wish people would keep in mind is that, between lollipop accounts and joke accounts, boomers and chuds are happy to convince themselves that "the liberals" really ARE this way and will believe it for the rest of their lives.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Bombadilillo posted:

The fucks a sex strike.

Alyssa Milano suggested women withhold sex to protest the new abortion laws in the south.

Other women pointed out some of the problems with this idea, and all of this is only worth mentioning because it led to a series of self-owns which are very blessed.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
That self own is def very blessed.

Draadnagel
Jul 16, 2011

..zoekend naar draadnagels bij laag tij.
Extremely blessed.

Somebody's going to post that in 2023 and i'm stil gonna think it's blessed.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

So they agree to not bang in the most ineffective protest ever.

She keeps banging, just not him

But it's cool cause he was looking at other chicks online? Lust and or jerkin it.

So evens Stevens. Hmmm

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bombadilillo posted:

So they agree to not bang in the most ineffective protest ever.

She keeps banging, just not him

But it's cool cause he was looking at other chicks online? Lust and or jerkin it.

So evens Stevens. Hmmm

It's 'satire'.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Paladinus posted:

It's 'satire'.

I disagree on the basis that satire is a type of comedy.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Where I am right now:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/3gerardpique/status/1134843424895643649?s=19

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Laterite posted:

Where I am right now:

I'm accelerating global warming so I can have a day with a high of 420 and low of 69

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kazak posted:

Say the guys name out loud

I did that and no dice

joke is cold?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Erebus posted:

Alyssa Milano suggested women withhold sex to protest the new abortion laws in the south.

Going abstinence only to own the evangelicals?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

Going abstinence only to own the evangelicals?

I thought the sex strike was specifically 'Don't have sex with Pro lifers' not like a general strike because that doesn't make any sense.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Aramoro posted:

I thought the sex strike was specifically 'Don't have sex with Pro lifers' not like a general strike because that doesn't make any sense.

I don't think "what's her face" laid down any specific rules.

Did someone post a list?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Aramoro posted:

I beg to differ. They have to go all out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

With support from the Spartan Lampito, Lysistrata persuades the other women to withhold sexual privileges from their menfolk as a means of forcing them to end the interminable Peloponnesian War. The women are very reluctant, but the deal is sealed with a solemn oath around a wine bowl, Lysistrata choosing the words and Calonice repeating them on behalf of the other women. It is a long and detailed oath, in which the women abjure all their sexual pleasures, including the Lioness on the Cheese Grater (a sexual position).

dee eight fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jun 3, 2019

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dee eight posted:

the Lioness on the Cheese Grater (a sexual position).

What on gods name is this I have to know

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

quote:

A Spartan herald then appears with a large burden (an erection) scarcely hidden inside his tunic and he requests to see the ruling council to arrange peace talks. The magistrate, now also sporting a prodigious burden, laughs at the herald's embarrassing situation but agrees that peace talks should begin.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Milo and POTUS posted:

What on gods name is this I have to know

it seems some people think it is doggy style and others think it is some woman on top thing. academic discourse on ancient Greek loving is quite complicated.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
it depends on the style of ancient cheese grater

i'm thinking if it was more rasp like, like the woodworking tool, then it's for sure Calonice on top.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

fixt

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

it seems some people think it is doggy style and others think it is some woman on top thing. academic discourse on ancient Greek loving is quite complicated.

I used to think that Classics were boring, then I took a classical literature minor and we just spent an inordinate amount of time examining dirty poetry in Latin. Goatherds got a lot of action back in the day.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://twitter.com/VinesauceGifs/status/1135415675135115265

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dee eight posted:

I beg to differ. They have to go all out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

With support from the Spartan Lampito, Lysistrata persuades the other women to withhold sexual privileges from their menfolk as a means of forcing them to end the interminable Peloponnesian War. The women are very reluctant, but the deal is sealed with a solemn oath around a wine bowl, Lysistrata choosing the words and Calonice repeating them on behalf of the other women. It is a long and detailed oath, in which the women abjure all their sexual pleasures, including the Lioness on the Cheese Grater (a sexual position).

I read Ralf König's adaptation of this as a kid and I think it's probably his best work but also a good adaptation.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This guy is insanely blessed. He goes to airports and train stations and pretends to be a bit simple by a piano and has a chat with people and asks for help with playing for his mum. Then he blows their mind with his mad bastard skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF0-hiInPQ0

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Soju is cool and good and my friend, but it will gently caress your poo poo up if you don't respect it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/ZonePhysics/status/1135659994492416002

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/very___cool/status/1133844077143838720

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's a wolf sounds cd

naem
May 29, 2011

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Where can I buy this.

naem
May 29, 2011

Renegret posted:

Where can I buy this.

the interned

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Erebus posted:

Other women pointed out some of the problems with this idea, and all of this is only worth mentioning because it led to a series of self-owns which are very blessed.

Gotta requote this bc laffo

naem
May 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1136121885714837505