Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Palemdromes posted:

Is that the Honda symbol. Why

And the Acura logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Chichevache posted:

And the Acura logo

Acura is owned by Honda, and the Acura logo is on the woman.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Palemdromes posted:

Is that the Honda symbol. Why

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Has this been posted before?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Doctor Zero posted:

Has this been posted before?

One out of four is... not good.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Man that tattoo artist really misremembered how to use 'NEWS' to remember the four cardinal directions.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I like how smug the wolf looks.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

LadyPictureShow posted:

Man that tattoo artist really misremembered how to use 'NEWS' to remember the four cardinal directions.

I learned it as "Never Eat Shredded Wheat" going clockwise.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol this rules

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Wow!

So Tattoo

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Much tribal

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Lesbian groups on Facebook are a treasure trove for content:

This is from Instagram. The wearer is so chuffed that this only took 2 hours when she was booked in for 5:

The artist doesn’t know what bands look like apparently.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
My moms are old lesbians. As I get older I realize just how loving basic they really are.

They go to loving Train cruises.

The tattoos are definitely reminiscent of the ones posted above. My moms first tattoo, I saw her get, when I was about 5. She was in the Navy, and her friends from softball and her were at this tattoo shop in Kingsville, Texas and my mother chose to get "Taz swinging a club with nail" on her right shoulder.

I've thought about getting a tribute as my first.

E: I did not intend to use "friends from softball" as a euphemism for lesbians, but they were all lesbians. My mom is very lesbian.

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 21:13 on May 31, 2019

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Anchors refusing to sink are the best.

I guess they're just cooler looking than life preservers. Or pool floaties. Or boats.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Reminds me of the storyline from the (incredible) web comic Octopus Pie where everyone from the secret society of coffee shop hipsters has a Taz tattoo somewhere as their secret symbol.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

This is so bad WeRateDogs would rate this under a 10.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

At first I thought this was pen. Cause the black looks like it’s pen though I have no explanation for the yellow

Then she posted this which is very much not pen.
She’s hard up on money due to some things out of her control and some things within her control.

So I guess now she’s trying to sell her clearly amazing tattoo work

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

CeramicPig posted:

At first I thought this was pen. Cause the black looks like it’s pen though I have no explanation for the yellow

I thought it was a shroom. Until I looked closely at the shape in the yellow and realized it was your standard alien abduction scenario.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Khazar-khum posted:

I thought it was a shroom. Until I looked closely at the shape in the yellow and realized it was your standard alien abduction scenario.

If the art were better I might think that was intentional, like shrooms carrying you to a new world or something.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Anchors refusing to sink are the best.

I guess they're just cooler looking than life preservers. Or pool floaties. Or boats.

Gonna get one that says I Refuse To Float.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

If the art were better I might think that was intentional, like shrooms carrying you to a new world or something.

Yeah, I actually like it in an ironic sorta way.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Khazar-khum posted:

There are a few tattoos in that same theme on that same expanse of flesh. Hmm. Points for consistency, I guess.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Wasabi the J posted:

my mother chose to get "Taz swinging a club with nail" on her right shoulder.

Wanna see that tat

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I’m sorry thread, I tried so hard to surreptitiously take a picture of this guy’s tattoo at the airport but it was a tough angle and I felt really slimy but I will describe it:

A glock(?) with curvy lines strapped to the back of his calf via a torn skin holster. No straight lines and faded colors

It was the worst tattoo I’ve ever witnessed in person

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

areyoucontagious posted:

torn skin holster

I'm trying to picture this. Like, the skin tears open to reveal a holster and gun underneath like he's the shittiest Terminator, or like he's so hardkore he tore a hole in his skin to stick his gun into?

Come to think of it, has the "skin tears open to reveal my TRUE SELF which is leopard print or the Monster logo or something" ever worked? I can see how it might, theoretically, but I've never seen a version of it I thought looked good.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Avery bad tattoo

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Antivehicular posted:

I'm trying to picture this. Like, the skin tears open to reveal a holster and gun underneath like he's the shittiest Terminator, or like he's so hardkore he tore a hole in his skin to stick his gun into?

Come to think of it, has the "skin tears open to reveal my TRUE SELF which is leopard print or the Monster logo or something" ever worked? I can see how it might, theoretically, but I've never seen a version of it I thought looked good.

There was a well done one I had saved that was the spider-man costume underneath. It looked cool, but I could not imagine holding up well after a few years

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

areyoucontagious posted:

I’m sorry thread, I tried so hard to surreptitiously take a picture of this guy’s tattoo at the airport but it was a tough angle and I felt really slimy but I will describe it:

A glock(?) with curvy lines strapped to the back of his calf via a torn skin holster. No straight lines and faded colors

It was the worst tattoo I’ve ever witnessed in person

If you're going to get a gun tattoo, at least don't get a glock.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

No. No it’s not

One eye looking atcha, one eye looking forya

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

CeramicPig posted:

No. No it’s not

One eye looking atcha, one eye looking forya

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Jesus you find all sorts of gems while doing research.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Doctor Zero posted:

that lady in the center seems to have either a smudge on her upper lip or a moustache that is just not working with the rest of her look

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is that her ribcage jutting out under her massive boob? Why is her butt so pointy? Did she break her spine? :ohdear:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor Zero posted:

Hoe do tattoo artists normally handle moles?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

there wolf posted:

Hoe do tattoo artists normally handle moles?

There's no need to call Doctor Zero a hoe.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

This is great in concept but hot drat that execution :stare:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Picnic Princess posted:

Is that her ribcage jutting out under her massive boob? Why is her butt so pointy? Did she break her spine? :ohdear:

She's Demver's sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

There's no need to call Doctor Zero a hoe.

I calls garden tools like I sees them.