Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Seems morbidly fitting to post this here, apparently Reyes' car crash was due to him speeding and losing a tire. He killed one of his cousins and injured another.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/sevilla/20190602/462625074372/el-coche-de-reyes-iba-a-237-kmshora.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

apparently he posted a 7 minute video to instagram explaining it was extortion, but the video has been taken down since

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

pik_d posted:

Seems morbidly fitting to post this here, apparently Reyes' car crash was due to him speeding and losing a tire. He killed one of his cousins and injured another.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/sevilla/20190602/462625074372/el-coche-de-reyes-iba-a-237-kmshora.html

Looking at the wreckage im surprised someone survived

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Jose posted:

Looking at the wreckage im surprised someone survived

237km/h is 147mph :stare:

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

pik_d posted:

I'm sorry, but what an idiot.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

loving stupid poo poo to go that fast, exponentially more stupid to do it with passengers

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
In the France v Bolivia friendly they had a minute's silence for Reyes... immediately followed by the match ball arriving on the pitch in a remote controlled car.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Bacon Terrorist posted:

In the France v Bolivia friendly they had a minute's silence for Reyes... immediately followed by the match ball arriving on the pitch in a remote controlled car.

lmao

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bacon Terrorist posted:

:vince:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bacon Terrorist posted:

hahahaha

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
they should have held a minute of booing for killing someone

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

loving stupid poo poo to go that fast, exponentially more stupid to do it with passengers

Even more stupid to do it on public roads in your 700 horsepower Mercedes.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Shrapnig posted:

it'd be even stupider to do it in a 100hp ford ka or something

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

it'd be even stupider to do it in a 100hp ford ka or something

You'd have to drop a Ford Ka out of a plane to get it up to 150mph.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Omg lol

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Shrapnig posted:

I thought 200+ km/h was common on Euro highways?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Bacon Terrorist posted:

:perfect:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Reprisal posted:

Some in Germany are not restricted but on most European main motorways its 130km/h tops.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Reprisal posted:

no it is not

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Ahahaha

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Bacon Terrorist posted:

:rice:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

advanced statsman posted:

apparently he posted a 7 minute video to instagram explaining it was extortion, but the video has been taken down since
Yeah because the video apparently featured nude pictures of the accuser so now prosecutors in Brazil are apparently looking to see if they should charge him for that even if he didn't commit rape.

He's not that bright.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

:laugh:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

quote:

The main facts from yesterday are:

- The victim's defense lawyer dropped the case because the girl told the police she was beaten and then started saying to the media that she was raped. She never filed charges for rape.

- The law firm states that they broke the contract because she modified her version and that her conduct might be criminal (pressing false charges)

- The former lawyers said that the victim informed the relation was consensual but Neymar was aggressive during the act

- The law firm contacted Neymar's crew to try to make a deal and they were not interested

- The firm leaked messages between the client and one of their attorneys that said:

Victim: "we should leak the case to the media now and end this fluke's career. He beat me and raped me"
Lawyer: "Calm down. We will file the case"
Victim: "I am angry. I should have killed him when I had the chance"
Lawyer: "He will be punished. But you should know a 'fight' like that takes a long time"
Victim: "I would even involve the guys in PCC" [PCC is the biggest crime organization in Brazil, she is saying she would even involve them against Neymar]
Lawyer: "Dont even joke about that"

I am posting the facts on media, its on you to make your own conclusions.

PS: My opinion is that the situation is looking better for Neymar and that the only trouble he will face is for exposing her nudes while making his defense, which was very dumb from him. I also don't believe the girl was being serious about murder or PCC, she was probably just bragging, but shows that maybe she isnt right on the head lol.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
no one actually getting raped but neymar somehow getting hosed by all this would be the best possible outcome

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Eau de MacGowan posted:

no one actually getting raped but neymar somehow getting hosed by all this would be the best possible outcome

Neymar raping his career with his own stupidity.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Bacon Terrorist posted:

:drat:

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Ched Evans actually getting raped but neymar somehow getting hosed by all this would be the best possible outcome

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/business/status/1136178220720676865

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Some people on reddit say it's being dropped so that it can be refiled in federal court or something

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Vegetable posted:

Some people on reddit say it's being dropped so that it can be refiled in federal court or something

I guess that could explain why there hasn't been any announcements about this

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Vegetable posted:

Did the rape occur in a plane or in a federal building? Or maybe he raped a postman in a national park....

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ched did nothing wrong.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/derWinterbach/status/1136191615532503040

The wording is so bad in that Bloomberg headline, my god.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
apparently neymar's accuser made a video of their encounter?

https://twitter.com/recordtvoficial/status/1136459661408964610

any portuguese speaking goon who can translate whatever the gently caress they're saying in the video?

apparently, neymar is saying "no, no, don't hit me" to which the woman answered "i'm going to hit you. you know why? you know why? because you assaulted me yesterday, you left me all alone here" according to a french newspaper

advanced statsman fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jun 7, 2019

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/riksharma_/status/1138511149866131459

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://qz.com/1636057/football-manager-2019-has-a-racism-problem/

mods

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

The Balotelli Effect

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
apps secretly listen to you, games are racist, sky is blue, etc.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

They need to analyze whether there’s a similar gap for technical and physical attributes. It could well be that fair skinned players are made superior in *all* attributes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Vegetable posted:

They need to analyze whether there’s a similar gap for technical and physical attributes. It could well be that fair skinned players are made superior in *all* attributes.

I could also see them making darker skinned players faster and stronger, with the "he's so athletic" = "he's black" thing that happens a lot.