Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Hey, just downloaded the DLCs and like a dumbass who hasn’t played the game in a year I deleted my save assuming I had to do that to get the new legacies.

So of course I’ve just been doing the basic ascension so far. I know it’s possible to switch to Dancer through the club; is it possible to switch to the Knock ascension or Winter ascension? Or do I have to lose and hope to rng a Legacy?

(Apologies for not going back through more of the thread but I wanted to avoid too many spoilers on how it all works)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

You can start off as a Ghoul right away from a Despair ending and a Priest from a Fascination ending. Just sleep with reason or talk to someone with lantern lore to get yourself to go crazy.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

How do I get a desire as Priest? I'm like 6 hours in a game and still dont have it. I can't get to the Stag Door without one. I have a Level 10 Knock lore, which I tried to use with health to give me a lock scar, but it said I couldn't use Knock to make a scar, and i dont have any other level 10 lore yet

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

How do I get a desire as Priest? I'm like 6 hours in a game and still dont have it. I can't get to the Stag Door without one. I have a Level 10 Knock lore, which I tried to use with health to give me a lock scar, but it said I couldn't use Knock to make a scar, and i dont have any other level 10 lore yet

I don't know for sure but when I repurposed my cult from heart to knock, because i love matching, I think it spawned the enlightenment desire.

also im just going to cheat my way trhough priest because its quite frankly beyond exhausting

GulagDolls fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jun 3, 2019

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Ragnar34 posted:

Cop management has to be the hardest part of this game for me at this point. Money, dread and fascination I can handle, but when I lose, it's to too much notoriety in the early game. You can't really destroy evidence at that stage, so the best solution is painting, but Douglas keeps 360 noscoping my notoriety from out of a crowd of mystique and eventually arresting me directly rather than grabbing one of my people. I guess the odds are better for Doug than you think because he only has to get lucky once, while you have to get lucky every time.
Much like in real life, the best way to get away with unspeakable crimes is to be rich and powerful. The G&G board seat will automatically destroy the Notoriety its magnet grabs with 70% chance of no consequences whatsoever.

(Once they catch you or you get demoted for not attending meetings, that chance goes down to 30%, though. Getting caught a second time is ill-advised.)

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Went for a standard Grail victory because I apparently had never finished one; missing the prisoner-consuming train twice due to not being attentive enough and having to keep painting to keep a critical influence alive long enough was simultaneously pretty neat and excruciating.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Am I missing something in regards to Lock Scars? I know how you get them mostly even if there's probably a more elegant way of juggling the poo poo you need then my scattered brained rear end manages, got the Forge, Moth and Heart scars. But I keep trying to get Lantern, which I thought I needed to throw some erudition on the pile after the restlessness and it's just sending me out an injury, no scar and a couple pointed questions from Douglas after the usual post service exuberance.

Ithle01
May 28, 2013

Caidin posted:

Am I missing something in regards to Lock Scars? I know how you get them mostly even if there's probably a more elegant way of juggling the poo poo you need then my scattered brained rear end manages, got the Forge, Moth and Heart scars. But I keep trying to get Lantern, which I thought I needed to throw some erudition on the pile after the restlessness and it's just sending me out an injury, no scar and a couple pointed questions from Douglas after the usual post service exuberance.

I'd like to know this too because I just spent an hour and a half grinding this out and it turns out that raising knock to 10 was a huge waste of my time because there is no knock scar.

The Easy Rider
Sep 21, 2006

Corn Dogs- Deep Fried Proof Of A Loving God
Sort of a dumb question, but am I doing something wrong here (very early vanilla questions)? I spent like somewhere around 12 hours on a game, had a cult of around 12 members, lores of around 8-12 in all disciplines (and higher for Hidden History and Lantern), and sort of felt like I was making gradual progress (which I then proceeded to lose because I didn't know that there was a game-ending Visions timer until it already had two stacks, thought I was safe because I didn't see any more Visions, and then lost because I couldn't get a Despair card in time), and not realizing that saves were backed up (and being completely unashamed about restoring a back-up), started a new game as a Detective (which seems like it might be more fun when I have a better sense of what I'm doing in the mid-late game, but is currently just sort of confusing and stressful compared to being a physician). At that point, I had done somewhere around four missions, read all of the books available via the shop and auction house, had everyone as a second-tier cultist, knew Greek, Latin, Sanskrit, and some sort of ancient rat-scratch-like Latin, had maxed out all of the stats and had the highest-tier version of each skill, and had somewhere around 110 units of cash stored up. Are individual games supposed to last that long? Was I spending way too much time on early game stuff or something?

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

Caidin posted:

As you have probably worked out The lore you use in the ceremony (with health, how you get fervour is not important) needs to align with the thing you use to scar yourself (click on that empty slot for the list of options). Edge and Grail make sense but might not be aspects on the card. Lantern Lore (of 10+, etcetc) should scar with Erudition. It was the first one I got.

Get high knock lore is probably still required at some point for Priest. Some locks need a lot of opening power.

If you want a Temptation as Priest (how selfish! ;P) Talk to your Cult, leave the slots empty and press start. You may now repurpose it to another or the same aspect, and will acquire a Temptation.)

Also if you want to start as a thing, just open up your save file and alter the bit at the top. It is like
"availablelegacies": {
"brightyoungthing": "brightyoungthing",
"priest": "priest",
"physician": "physician"

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

The Easy Rider posted:

Sort of a dumb question, but am I doing something wrong here (very early vanilla questions)? I spent like somewhere around 12 hours on a game, had a cult of around 12 members, lores of around 8-12 in all disciplines (and higher for Hidden History and Lantern), and sort of felt like I was making gradual progress (which I then proceeded to lose because I didn't know that there was a game-ending Visions timer until it already had two stacks, thought I was safe because I didn't see any more Visions, and then lost because I couldn't get a Despair card in time), and not realizing that saves were backed up (and being completely unashamed about restoring a back-up), started a new game as a Detective (which seems like it might be more fun when I have a better sense of what I'm doing in the mid-late game, but is currently just sort of confusing and stressful compared to being a physician). At that point, I had done somewhere around four missions, read all of the books available via the shop and auction house, had everyone as a second-tier cultist, knew Greek, Latin, Sanskrit, and some sort of ancient rat-scratch-like Latin, had maxed out all of the stats and had the highest-tier version of each skill, and had somewhere around 110 units of cash stored up. Are individual games supposed to last that long? Was I spending way too much time on early game stuff or something?

These are all useful things to do. But, they are not progress as such. It is kind of a matter of taste, admittedly. Your temptation is your way forward. How deeply have your dreamed?

On a more prosaic note, combining lores is okay, but you can also read better books hidden in more dangerous places. Money is nice, and it is worth keeping track of how you can get it, but you only need so much. That you can't auction off things while your minions explore is worth keeping track of though.

A warning for Detectives though. There are only so many people in London interested in the occult.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

doing a misaligned health-lore-fervour ritual as a priest is still pretty useful, though. it is, after all, an easy source of injuries

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I noticed on the dlc page that Ghoul has two ascensions tied to it. I only did one, but I can't recall anything obvious that would lead to another ending. I suppose I'll experiment with it. Or look it up on Reddit >_>

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i mean the obvious other path to "ascension" would be get too hungry, especially given the Hour that's supposed to be associated with it

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

The Easy Rider posted:

So I also tend to spend a ton of time early game getting all the lores (which I largely don't use) and filling out my cult completely, but that's kind of an OCD thing. Games do take a long time, though it gets shorter once you know what you're trying to do. At this point, having put like 150+ hours into this game, I usually just end up command consoling the first few hours of the game just to get it out of the way.

Lucinice
Feb 15, 2012

You look tired. Maybe you should stop posting.
Is there a way I can get ensure what influences I get? I'm trying to get a level 10 forge lore but I can't do much other than use the stag door and hope the RNG gives me what I need.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Lucinice posted:

Is there a way I can get ensure what influences I get? I'm trying to get a level 10 forge lore but I can't do much other than use the stag door and hope the RNG gives me what I need.

Not beyond remembering which slots the influence appears in and, in the case of that slot being one of the two unknown cards, remembering which already-revealed card it's paired with.

For example, I was just playing an Edge cult and memorized that when going through the Stag Door, Ascent of Knives has a Furious Airs card usually when the already-revealed card if either Forge or Knock influence. Similarly, on my run before that I won by recalling that if the revealed card behind Spider's Door is the 15th-intensity Grail influence card, the leftmost unrevealed card is 15th-intensity Winter influence.

EDIT: Nowadays you can also Study the influence cards to upgrade them, but it works according the same logic as normal lore upgrading/subversion so getting two influences of the correct intensity and type is really tough what with their 60-second timers and such.

The Easy Rider
Sep 21, 2006

Corn Dogs- Deep Fried Proof Of A Loving God
Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Tylana posted:

These are all useful things to do. But, they are not progress as such. It is kind of a matter of taste, admittedly. Your temptation is your way forward. How deeply have your dreamed?

On a more prosaic note, combining lores is okay, but you can also read better books hidden in more dangerous places. Money is nice, and it is worth keeping track of how you can get it, but you only need so much. That you can't auction off things while your minions explore is worth keeping track of though.

A warning for Detectives though. There are only so many people in London interested in the occult.

I had dreamed of the White Door and the Wood, and had a bunch of dreams on the former as I was trying to put together a gigantic Forbidden History fragment. My temptation had been upgraded to the step after that, but I figured that I'd need some more powerful lore before I could do much with that, and I also wanted to do some more exploring of locations and such before rushing into anything that might introduce additional timers.

As I'm just sort of flailing around as a detective at this point, is there a way to restart as a doctor again? That was already a fairly confusing time, and trying to balance that with a complicated job system seems like it's a bit much until I've figured out how the game actually progresses.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

The Easy Rider posted:

Thanks for the tips, everyone!

As I'm just sort of flailing around as a detective at this point, is there a way to restart as a doctor again? That was already a fairly confusing time, and trying to balance that with a complicated job system seems like it's a bit much until I've figured out how the game actually progresses.

Well, accessing better doors is a much better way of getting better History fragments. Especially as you know, they are expendable. You need to unlock the Stag Door to Work on your Dedication and progress towards the endgame. (For most routes). Hint, the answers are around rank 6.

You could die. I think if you die of Health you are guaranteed doctor as an option, doctor is kind of easy mode as their work is so good and doesn't time. Being a Detective is kind of rough as you have a Rival usually. Though I should note, real jobs and leading a cult are not very compatible. Have you considered just getting promoted? A nice cushy office. Much nicer than peeling the skin from the world.

Lucinice posted:

Influences won't help you get lore, generally? If you want stuff for rites The Mallery in the Spider's Door will provide much more powerful help IIRC. If you want to summon a certain friend and are a little short, Restlessness has 2 Forge and 2 Lantern. Which means you only need... an 8 forge lore and a knock Disciple.

Tylana fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 4, 2019

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Hmmm, I think I am nearing the final stages of the Priests ascension. I have 6 out of seven scars though the last I admit is a bit of puzzle. Edge is the only one I've yet to collect, and I'm coming up short on ideas. Leaving the discipline space empty has no effect, "The sword, when it comes, is it's own answer" suggests that maybe more edge lore is the trick but the slot won't accept it. Maybe it's time to try knock again?

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
You can reverse engineer the solution by looking at what is accepted in the slot. I'm not sure I quite got the poetry of the answer, myself.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Tylana posted:

You can reverse engineer the solution by looking at what is accepted in the slot. I'm not sure I quite got the poetry of the answer, myself.

Yeah I just got it, though I was kinda thrown off by the actual answer. An Injury has knock aspects, not edge. I thought you had to save that one for later or something. Oh well.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lucinice posted:

not high-level ones. you tend to get influences from places that make internal sense, e.g. the Wood can get you Moth stuff, but there's no way to guarantee anything other than level 2 influences. someone's already pointed you in the direction of the place you get level 15 influences, but this does require high lantern or grail lore and a bundle of unfortunates who won't be missed.

you could move to a certain HQ related to industry and explore there, and combine the resultant level 2 influences, but that's slow as hell, expensive and you'd need to occupy other verbs to keep your influences current.

you can also wait for certain summons to die and combine their residues! an easy route if you want to go the summons route is - and this is mechanics-heavy - to summon a Caligne with 6 forge, 2 knock, and 2 winter, and talk to it. in that time, summon another one. barring any rebellions during the summoning process, this should get you about five minutes in which to repeatedly dream about stags while you wait for them to decay to combine their residue - the level 6 Forge influence is always visible if it's there, so if you get it early just talk to Sulochana about it to stall its decay timer.

but your best bet is probably to play stag roulette or to bolster your lore instead; combining lore is always easier, because you can bank Commissions from your patrons and trade them in at extremely short notice for the requisite erudition or glimmerings (10s of the Talk verb iirc).

alternatively, why not ignore influences altogether? how much pigment do you have? can you get the aspects you need with Tools instead? if you're trying what i think you're trying, the Forge of Days painting is Forge-8, Restlessness is Forge-2 Lantern-2, and a Knock disciple is Knock-5. slap that lot into the Sunset Rite and you can summon Crucible no problems.

Caidin posted:

Yeah I just got it, though I was kinda thrown off by the actual answer. An Injury has knock aspects, not edge. I thought you had to save that one for later or something. Oh well.

i just kind of went with "live with the sword, ____".

and also clicked the slot to see what card was needed

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
if i go into an apostle game blind am i just gonna die and have to do a normal game again or can i restart as apostle

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Mostly of the Apostles are too dangerous immediately. I had trouble with early Grail Apostle because I thought I'd tried something I hadn't. Now the summons killing the big threat bug is fixed it might be a little squeakier on succeeding than before if you are fumbling about.

If you die as an apostle you do not get a retry (though you can click Restart Game or whatever in the Esc menu to restart the run). Feel free to backup your saves or edit them though.

Two minor hints for Apostle :

You will need multiple things from Port Noon, I think for all three of them.

It is obtuse and confusing. Don't feel too bad about asking or looking up hints.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Tylana posted:

Mostly of the Apostles are too dangerous immediately. I had trouble with early Grail Apostle because I thought I'd tried something I hadn't. Now the summons killing the big threat bug is fixed it might be a little squeakier on succeeding than before if you are fumbling about.

If you die as an apostle you do not get a retry (though you can click Restart Game or whatever in the Esc menu to restart the run). Feel free to backup your saves or edit them though.

Two minor hints for Apostle :

You will need multiple things from Port Noon, I think for all three of them.

It is obtuse and confusing. Don't feel too bad about asking or looking up hints.

cool, thanks

something that wasnt in the game last i played is this. i know regular lore merging is still in but scholarship being useful for this is not something i recall

is there some way i can turn lessons into better lore with this? seems expensive

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
No. When raising a stat to the highest level you need some faintly appropriate lore, and which lore will pick between two variants of the stat. Some of these allow you to substitute the skill for certain combining challenges. Some have other effects, Dancers want Grace over Power for instance, but Power makes you personally dangerous in certain circumstances.

Passion Is an Open Soul or Never-No

Reason Is a Silent Intensity or a Rareified Mind

The screenshot looks like a bug, it shouldn't be giving you that text for those cards maybe send in a report to Weather Factory.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

ahh cool. yeah i'll probably do that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that was the old text for "you've chosen an incorrect lore" or "this ain't gonna work somehow"; i believe the latest version now has a "choose another lore please!" message but idk what happens when you don't fill all the slots

re: apostle games, you just can't take them slow, that's all. by the time you build your cult up (numbers and knowledge) you actually kind of want to clear any other menaces on the table and provoke your Long Rival into a confrontation as quickly as possible. or at least, i do, but never quite have the stones for it until i'm really late game

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

that was the old text for "you've chosen an incorrect lore" or "this ain't gonna work somehow"; i believe the latest version now has a "choose another lore please!" message but idk what happens when you don't fill all the slots

is that the beta branch?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

re: apostle games, you just can't take them slow, that's all. by the time you build your cult up (numbers and knowledge) you actually kind of want to clear any other menaces on the table and provoke your Long Rival into a confrontation as quickly as possible. or at least, i do, but never quite have the stones for it until i'm really late game

My problem with the Apostle legacies are that I sort of play that way anyway, building up real slowly into the mid-game and being very careful to have all my poo poo lined up before I make big plays, and once I got to the point where I was fighting the Loooooong I could usually take them down, and then after that the game just felt boring.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I beat Priest after I finally figured out the last step. Juggling multiple timers was a bit annoying, and curses are way scarier after you finish all the locks (nothing with such permanent consequences should top out at 90% chance of success) but it was fun and difficult and the ending is satisfyingly hosed up.

I'm more likely to replay ghoul than priest because priest is more annoying, but they were both great. God drat, what an awesome game. I wish Weather Factory had done a Secret Histories legacy before going on to other things, but maybe that's what Book of Hours is anyway. I guess they also could have done edge but I don't give a poo poo about edge.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

well, my first game was going great until i got stuck in a hole with no way to the spider door and no combine paths to it that made any sense. i really, really had hoped that by now they added an option to pseudo-magnetize verbs - combining is so loving annoying, the number of times i miss putting a glimmering in because im focusing on nine other things...

anyways, restart time. does putting a forge and grail minion in the rival box actually slow the rival's progress over time, or just make him attack less frequently? is there a more effective way to slow them down? I'm doing a power victory so i have a reshaper

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

Tylana posted:

No. When raising a stat to the highest level you need some faintly appropriate lore, and which lore will pick between two variants of the stat. Some of these allow you to substitute the skill for certain combining challenges. Some have other effects, Dancers want Grace over Power for instance, but Power makes you personally dangerous in certain circumstances.

Passion Is an Open Soul or Never-No

Reason Is a Silent Intensity or a Rareified Mind

The screenshot looks like a bug, it shouldn't be giving you that text for those cards maybe send in a report to Weather Factory.

i figured out what the reason ones do but ive never seen the passion ones come up, nor the health ones. are they used for something else?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Verviticus posted:

well, my first game was going great until i got stuck in a hole with no way to the spider door and no combine paths to it that made any sense. i really, really had hoped that by now they added an option to pseudo-magnetize verbs - combining is so loving annoying, the number of times i miss putting a glimmering in because im focusing on nine other things...

you can always always always adventure in the stag door and combine up forbidden lore until you can explore for the sorts of locations that straight-up give you huge amounts of relevant lore, enabling you to get your spider on. use the bleedin' pause button and listen out for the whispering "card slot available" sound.

for those who want an easy, if extremely tedious route to level 14 Secret Histories - get staggy every chance you get and always choose the bottommost card, buy out Morlands, move into the premises, and paint constantly. you will always have glimmerings to combine SH lores of forbidden epic level or above, and the other two requirements (erudition and a fascination) are taken care of by your HQ-with-a-library

Verviticus posted:

anyways, restart time. does putting a forge and grail minion in the rival box actually slow the rival's progress over time, or just make him attack less frequently? is there a more effective way to slow them down? I'm doing a power victory so i have a reshaper

if you mean the Long, then what happens is they have three "preparing an attack" actions. if you have a spy with the relevant aspect, you have a chance to cancel each one of these "prepping" actions, but once that's done you cannot cancel another one until s/he starts a new strategem. you will only ever be able to slow them down by 33% at maximum.

it's the usual (mechanics-heavy) 30/70/90% chance of success, with aspect tiers of 2/5/10. putting in a reshaper only makes sense if you've discovered they're doing an attack quite late in the prep cycle. what's really good is using followers with multiple aspects, because you cover more bases.

if you want to trivialise the long-spying element - summon a voiceless dead and a percussigiant using the lores you get out of morlands. this covers winter, moth, heart and edge at 70%, and should almost always allow for a delay. upgrade the voiceless dead to a Maid in the Mirror and the percussigiant to Ezeem later if you really want to be sure.

Verviticus posted:

i figured out what the reason ones do but ive never seen the passion ones come up, nor the health ones. are they used for something else?

upgrading certain high level lores, instead of using stat cards (which might vanish) or menace cards (which might breed).

health also allows you to do manual labour in 40s instead of 45s if you choose the power one. the grace one allows you to dance better if you're into moths.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Also you know, Knock. Knock opens ways. Look at how Knock combines with other lores.

Though really as the above poster says, combining is handy if it's lines up and you aren't busy, but just getting better books is usually less hassle.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

Tylana posted:

Also you know, Knock. Knock opens ways. Look at how Knock combines with other lores.

Though really as the above poster says, combining is handy if it's lines up and you aren't busy, but just getting better books is usually less hassle.

the only knock lore i had was a 2. believe me, i mapped out how to accomplish it, lol. i had a lot of books, but no lore high enough to open the spider door to get the influences required to summon the tutors. i had like 12 books i couldnt read until very shortly before i started to snowball out of control. thinking on it now, i probably should have been more aggressive about exploring lower level places, but man that ~20% of getting wounded pisses me off

you can always always always adventure in the stag door and combine up forbidden lore until you can explore for the sorts of locations that straight-up give you huge amounts of relevant lore, enabling you to get your spider on. use the bleedin' pause button and listen out for the whispering "card slot available" sound.

for those who want an easy, if extremely tedious route to level 14 Secret Histories - get staggy every chance you get and always choose the bottommost card, buy out Morlands, move into the premises, and paint constantly. you will always have glimmerings to combine SH lores of forbidden epic level or above, and the other two requirements (erudition and a fascination) are taken care of by your HQ-with-a-library

painting instead of glovers is smart. my study verb was outrageously overworked and was the limiting factor on what i could do

upgrading certain high level lores, instead of using stat cards (which might vanish) or menace cards (which might breed).

yeah, i was thinking specifically what each one let me upgrade. i cant find that anywhere. ultimately picking the one that let me deal with fascination seemed like a good idea, but now im thinking with how often i have a dread magnet up, that might be the better choice next time

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 5, 2019

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
I keep losing to my corpse hunger as ghoul. My latest loss results from having my corpse snatched from under me by my own HQ (abandoned warehouse). I think I'll save edit to reduce my hunger. By the time I noticed it's a thing I am already at 7 marks.

Is there a way to get corpse faster? I can easily kidnap people but waiting for prisoner to die takes too long.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

oh wow, what the gently caress, restarting doesn't preserve anything from the first save that beat the game. fuckers

edit: it even gave me the wrong loving order, so now i have forge lore and a grail cult ?????????

thankfully save editing is actually pretty easy, but lol

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jun 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

pedro0930 posted:

I keep losing to my corpse hunger as ghoul. My latest loss results from having my corpse snatched from under me by my own HQ (abandoned warehouse). I think I'll save edit to reduce my hunger. By the time I noticed it's a thing I am already at 7 marks.

Is there a way to get corpse faster? I can easily kidnap people but waiting for prisoner to die takes too long.

Explore with your temptation while you're hungry (and only when you're hungry).