Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

"So, this Piccadilly Circus---does it have clowns? I'm not too crazy about clowns. Love the little dressed-up monkeys riding on dogs though"

EYY SO THEN I HAD HER KILLED IN A FUGGIN CAR CRASH AHAWHAWHAW YOU EVER DO ANYTIN LIKE DAT DONNY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

humans do not deserve dogs

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

"trump."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DON'T press those buttons

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Floor is lava posted:

i finally get one named after me

nice

congrats Humberto

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

smarxist posted:

sellin arms to Saudi A
giving aid to Yemen

it's almost like we just want lots of dead brown people :thunk:

Nah, just unstable or broken governments.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

axios bad

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Floor is lava posted:

i finally get one named after me

nice

Lava Hurricane sounds bad

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ytrimp

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

momd af

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

Only if there's sharks. Lavasharks.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Plinkey posted:

sounds like a frozen novelty from a family restaurant chain

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

but also bad

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Squizzle posted:

sounds like a frozen novelty from a family restaurant chain

Or a French Quarter bar

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bert Roberge posted:

Sir, this is Hurricane Wendy.

nothing would be more depressing than having your city destroyed by Hurricane Melissa.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Bert Roberge posted:

Putting money on Pablo wrecking the gently caress out of Texas

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

UPPSALA, Sweden (Reuters) - A court in Sweden on Monday rejected a request from prosecutors that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange be detained in absentia, complicating the process of having the Australian citizen extradited to Sweden for questioning over an allegation of rape.

The ruling was read out by the judge in the case at the local court in Uppsala, north of the capital Stockholm.

On May 13, Sweden reopened an investigation into the rape allegation against Assange, which he denies.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

This reminds me that I once had the pleasure of watching an anarchist squat/weed-growing operation being shut down in a medieval European city. Neither the squatters nor the police used guns, so the who thing involved medieval siege tactics. The house was about four stories tall and all the others on the block had been demolished, so this was the only one left stopping the construction a new apartment block. It had been squatted for years and in a bad state of disrepair and there were metal plates over most of the windows on the lower floors. Apparently because they knew they were going to be busted, the squatters had dismantled the staircase on the ground floor leading upstairs, and went up and down by a retractable rope ladder. When the cops came there was a furious water-based battle with water balloons being thrown from the roof by the squatters and the police trying to hit back with a water cannon. After a few hours of this the cops called in a crane and got a small shipping container-like metal box the size of a portapotty and filled it with policemen, and then tried to lower it onto the roof with the crane. The squatters had long wooden poles and kept poking at the box, tilting it on its side to an almost 45 degree angle as it dangled above the roof. So the police lowered it and filled it with sandbags to make it heavier and tried again. They got lowered onto the roof, opened the door, 3 or 4 cops would pop out and grab a squatter, then they would lower the crane and repeat the process. I had to go before the end of it, but if I could I would have sat there with a lawn chair watching it all day, the amount of creativity employed on both sides was fascinating.

I found a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Wl0trU1_0

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
exposure to more than 69 roentgens of turmp leaves you with permanent brain failure

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Farrier Theaks posted:

Putting money on Pablo wrecking the gently caress out of Texas

If Hurrican Olga hits DC I will loving die from the terrible russiagate jokes

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ThisGuy_Holmes/status/1133917070301769733?s=19

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Can't wait for hurricane baconator

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

twoday posted:

This reminds me that I once had the pleasure of watching an anarchist squat/weed-growing operation being shut down in a medieval European city. Neither the squatters nor the police used guns, so the who thing involved medieval siege tactics. The house was about four stories tall and all the others on the block had been demolished, so this was the only one left stopping the construction a new apartment block. It had been squatted for years and in a bad state of disrepair and there were metal plates over most of the windows on the lower floors. Apparently because they knew they were going to be busted, the squatters had dismantled the staircase on the ground floor leading upstairs, and went up and down by a retractable rope ladder. When the cops came there was a furious water-based battle with water balloons being thrown from the roof by the squatters and the police trying to hit back with a water cannon. After a few hours of this the cops called in a crane and got a small shipping container-like metal box the size of a portapotty and filled it with policemen, and then tried to lower it onto the roof with the crane. The squatters had long wooden poles and kept poking at the box, tilting it on its side to an almost 45 degree angle as it dangled above the roof. So the police lowered it and filled it with sandbags to make it heavier and tried again. They got lowered onto the roof, opened the door, 3 or 4 cops would pop out and grab a squatter, then they would lower the crane and repeat the process. I had to go before the end of it, but if I could I would have sat there with a lawn chair watching it all day, the amount of creativity employed on both sides was fascinating.

I found a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Wl0trU1_0

HORSEGAZEBO

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

UPPSALA, Sweden (Reuters) - A court in Sweden on Monday rejected a request from prosecutors that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange be detained in absentia, complicating the process of having the Australian citizen extradited to Sweden for questioning over an allegation of rape.

The ruling was read out by the judge in the case at the local court in Uppsala, north of the capital Stockholm.

On May 13, Sweden reopened an investigation into the rape allegation against Assange, which he denies.

I will never forgive Sweden if they let Assange escape

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nonsense posted:

I will never forgive Sweden if they let Assange escape

I can't imagine he'll ever be allowed in any embassy ever again

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Avirosb posted:

They're making a live-action Monkey Island movie?

They already made that, it was called Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Gripweed posted:

I can't imagine he'll ever be allowed in any embassy ever again

if only he had cleaned up after his fuckn cat, couldve saved himself a whole heap of trouble

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Squizzle posted:

HORSEGAZEBO

horsegazebo to you too

too bad the cops won, the new building there is ugly as hell

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

assange should try running into a cathedral and crying SANCTUARY

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

assange should try running into a cathedral and crying SANCTUARY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEK43-o3LCE

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

I was in a fraternity in college and it is truly one of the greatest regrets of my life

what was so bad about it?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Add another to the count
https://twitter.com/CraigCaplan/status/1135561161401876480?s=19

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dying for Trump's UK visit.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
This weekend I discovers that prominent Nazi and NRA talking head, Dana Loesch is now shilling beet juice in commercials for TV substations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i'm all the disinterested guards

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

RIP decoration men

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
Just found out today that the J in Donald J Trump is for Juicy.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

your hurricane name is the first letter of your first name + the login and password to your brokerage account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008