Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol that this had to go to a circuit court because a cop was a big baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

https://i.imgur.com/6AsJcZy.mp4

mcbexx has issued a correction as of 16:45 on Jun 3, 2019

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bethamphetamine posted:

Dying for Trump's UK visit.

You know that if somebody actually tried to attack Buckingham Palace it would turn out those guards are all crazy badasses. Like fifty John Wicks just annihilating all the bad guys

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mad.radhu posted:

#2 on this list is just "Soda" if you're wondering what sort of quality to expect from your click

(#1 is Wendy's $0.50 frosty)

lol what could be more filling a food than sugar water

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Oooof sick nasty Pelosi

Don't mess with her

I apologize for posting objectively the most disgusting picture in the thread

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Closed this list right after seeing the Spicy Tostada in last place, eat my rear end list man

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

acab

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

This might be McDonald’s No. 1 draw and what should be common across all the fast food chains. Lure me in with the giant sugary drink that 100 out of 100 doctors would advise me to avoid, THEN sell me on high-sodium foods. And it’s no secret that McDonald’s manipulates their fountain sodas to make them taste better.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1135519445789683712

1/4 million anti-Trump protesters expected in London, plus Trump crybaby balloon.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

secret service should terminate these guys

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

cop: ah, time for c-spam

"gently caress YOU"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its no secret that mcdonalds casts spells on their coca cola to make it taste better than normal coca cola. thats just the ol ronald razzle dazzle

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

1/4 million anti-Trump protesters expected in London, plus Trump crybaby balloon.

wow the future prime minister of the UK on Fox and Friends!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Please don't eat fast food

Sir this is a Chipotle

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

not even gonna read it, beefy fritos burrito is the best 1 dollar fast food item

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

If just a few thousand people have a milkshake

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Mayor Dave posted:

Sir this is a Chipotle

Lemme get some cinnamon twists

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

if you give an antifa a cookie

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

that balloon would be embarrassing and dumb but I know it probably makes him very angry so i’m forced to like it

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/ministerBlok/status/1135504512586780672

Meanwhile on the continent, Pompeo attempts to charm his European hosts by showing off his best impression of a German crosswalk sign

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Gripweed posted:

You know that if somebody actually tried to attack Buckingham Palace it would turn out those guards are all crazy badasses. Like fifty John Wicks just annihilating all the bad guys

IIRC they are actually recruited from special forces, so they are all crazy badasses

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

This list made me want to try a BK Rodeo burger only to discover it's a regional thing, which is total bullshit if they don't have it in my region. :mad:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Thank you newbie for leaving to get coffee/tea for 45m then coming back with nothing

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I swear everyone they hire out of the hall up here is too stupid to even so manual labour

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Thank you newbie for leaving to get coffee/tea for 45m then coming back with nothing

ah, worker solidarity

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

soda has got to be the worst actual thing offered in almost any restaurant

it's bad

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

pop pop wandered off from the old folks home again, nice of those boys down at the church to just play along and not confuse him more

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

kaleedity posted:

soda has got to be the worst actual thing offered in almost any restaurant

it's bad

not this amazing mcdonalds soda mmm MMMM. you just know they have a special recipe to make the soda taste extra good

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

NofrikinfuN posted:

This list made me want to try a BK Rodeo burger only to discover it's a regional thing, which is total bullshit if they don't have it in my region. :mad:

if it makes you feel any better I think bk may have somehow concocted the worst onion rings on earth

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

deadwing posted:

Closed this list right after seeing the Spicy Tostada in last place, eat my rear end list man

depends, where on the list does your rear end place?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So Trump wants me to boycott AT&T. Well you see Donald, I would but, it's the only choice I have for internet service. Plus it''s the only alternative to cable television with it's ownership of DirecTV. Plus it's one of only, what is it now, 4 cellular providers. God drat he's stupid.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

not this amazing mcdonalds soda mmm MMMM. you just know they have a special recipe to make the soda taste extra good

McDonald's coke does taste better than "real" coke for sure

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

brb really craving a soda right now... could hit the gas station on the block, but if i drive a mile to mickey d's i can get a soda for only $1 what a bargain

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

McDonald's special recipe is almost certainly just adjusting the mix so that it's more sugary

soda is not a very complex medium

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He needs to get a move on with infrastructure week and maybe get the justice department to break up AT&T, again, and people might actually be able to make a choice.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/ministerBlok/status/1135504512586780672

Meanwhile on the continent, Pompeo attempts to charm his European hosts by showing off his best impression of a German crosswalk sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

McDonald's coke does taste better than "real" coke for sure

do they put msg in it or something? in my country its literally coke + water