Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Trump's genuine belief in reality as presented by Fox News was absolutely essential to his political rise and refusing to reject that reality after becoming president and gaining access to the secrets of the world has been critical to his base continuing to support him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote:

“A high-end 2050 scenario finds a world in social breakdown and outright chaos,” said Spratt. “But a short window of opportunity exists for an emergency, global mobilization of resources, in which the logistical and planning experiences of the national security sector could play a valuable role.”

world's ending but hey, at least national security gets to make big bank off it!! :homebrew:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's cool civilization won't end until I'm retirement age

I wanted to have a proper life in a post-civilization

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

about to move the "people and drugs" switch on my desk to the off position when i remembered i dont like donald trump. i laugh and move the switch to "2x"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

oh man ill be boomer age by then, i cant wait to complain about everything and do gently caress all to fix it

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I'll be like 77 in the middle of 2050.

About the right age to become Imorten Joe

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Cowpocalypse posted:

I wonder how many times the CIA has tried to chastise the President for tweeting privileged information.

The question is how much do they actually not tell him because he’s a bumbling loud mouth, lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
why is it libtard, and not conservatard

because there's actually a t in the conservative to add the ard part

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I wonder what console nintendo will release in 2050

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

i guess liberals don’t love calling people tards as much

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

I'm gonna become one of those grizzled mystics who eat mushrooms all day and sit on a tall pole to meditate in the hot sun

ASenileAnimal posted:

at best were gonna be one of the useless old guy extras that gets shot by the raider gang leader guy to make an example

My plan is to join a Quaker community that will be able to survive the collapse and serve as a symbol of hope until we're all massacred by a raider gang to show how brutal the world has become

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Lastgirl posted:

a good pejorative shouldn't have more than 2 syllables imo

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

good.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gripweed posted:

My plan is to join a Quaker community that will be able to survive the collapse and serve as a symbol of hope until we're all massacred by a raider gang to show how brutal the world has become

my gf and i will get a small plot in like montana or something and raise chickens and goats

and also be armed to the loving teeth since we'll inherit her dads collection of like 150 guns

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Gripweed posted:

I was thinking of hiding in a bunker and leaving behind a shopping list and a set of blueprints that some post-apocalyptic monks can venerate.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
relax guys, those reports are always extremely optimistic

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Gripweed posted:

you leave us alone! we have nothing!

*gets riddled with bullets*

..tr..ubp..

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Drunkboxer posted:

i guess liberals don’t love calling people tards as much

that is a good point, but what about conservatives that want to own themselves to own the libs??

Cowpocalypse posted:

a good pejorative shouldn't have more than 2 syllables imo

seen, you wanna hoot and screech one or two syllables in the primal ape tongue of humans to really get your point across

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Louisgod posted:

I wonder what console nintendo will release in 2050

There's definitely going to be a spike in simulation of what outside used to look like around that time.

Nintendo Think, the brainlink console with optional VR
Pokemon Nuclear Winter and Pokemon New Venus

The first has only Pokemon like Grimer and Trubbish and stray wasteland survivors in biohazard suits, while the second has only ghost types.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

docbeard posted:

I was thinking of hiding in a bunker and leaving behind a shopping list and a set of blueprints that some post-apocalyptic monks can venerate.

we need to get the book of cspam printed and hide them throughout the us so that future wastelandlanders will know the glory of TRUMP

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
what will happen to our email once humans die

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Turmp...President? Yea ok nice try buddy I ain’t falling for that one.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

I used to work with a guy who fancied himself an important business person and he was horrified by people seeing his ankles, and had his pants of a similar length

?????

longer pants (and looser-fitting suits in general) is super common among older people because that was legitimately just the style at the time when they were buying suits and most people don't care enough to keep up with the new trends, but even by those standards trump's pants are fuckin clownish

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

galenanorth posted:

There's definitely going to be a spike in simulation of what outside used to look like around that time.

Nintendo Think, the brainlink console with optional VR
Pokemon Nuclear Winter and Pokemon New Venus

The first has only Pokemon like Grimer and Trubbish and stray wasteland survivors in biohazard suits, while the second has only ghost types.

literally

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Louisgod posted:

what will happen to our email once humans die

it will be scrubbed from existence with bleach

obviously

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

starting an end of the word rat tail asap. gonna die pooping myself in a blaze of gunfire with style.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

looking forward to facing the apocalypse at 66

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ASenileAnimal posted:

lmao.

also just remembered this and lmao

deploying my tourniquet with one hand as i make my last stand at the waffle house. theyll never take me alive

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gringostar posted:

my gf and i will get a small plot in like montana or something and raise chickens and goats

and also be armed to the loving teeth since we'll inherit her dads collection of like 150 guns

Ah, you'll be the kindly elderly couple who take in the child that the main guy was protecting before he dies of wounds sustained during a previous fight.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

galenanorth posted:

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1135601124575252480

I'll be 59, just six years short of standard age of retirement

just in time for me to become a senior citizen

cant wait to sic deathclaws on those drat kids on my lawn ocean

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Lastgirl posted:

seen, you wanna hoot and screech one or two syllables in the primal ape tongue of humans to really get your point across
turmp

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/Stansbury/status/1135581777735688193?s=19 hell world

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gripweed posted:

Ah, you'll be the kindly elderly couple who take in the child that the main guy was protecting before he dies of wounds sustained during a previous fight.

lol

we'll be the couple that kills the kid and the main guy because gently caress you got mine

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

I think cowboy poet/vampire hunter dalton wilcox figured it out
https://twitter.com/TVsAndyDaly/status/1135405137793495041?s=19

he just didn't do his hair b/c he was on the way to golf and he just puts a hat on his surgically hosed dismembered carpet he calls hair when he golfs.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

like by his own words his hair combing routine takes like 45 minutes or longer.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1135606074990563334?s=20

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1135564882617745409

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao sony minidisc player

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tenderjerk posted:

I think cowboy poet/vampire hunter dalton wilcox figured it out
https://twitter.com/TVsAndyDaly/status/1135405137793495041?s=19

Gulag those that speak of hair while the concentration camps are still open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

a led by donkeys attack ad on the brexit party:

yes, just gonna highlight 'TARGET GAY PEOPLE' in bold and put my message in smallprint at the bottom

the english public are smrat enough to get the message, yep

i target gay people all the time!