Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
seb gorka hasn't spent the entire day in a business suit in 25 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

smarxist posted:

his impassioned descriptions of the slave wage labor person living an immiserated, inhuman existence in a squalid capitalist hellhole are great

what I love most about Marx's writings is knowing that if a chud were to try and read any of this their mind would glaze over due to the big words and philosophical concepts brought up that go beyond "because jesus"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

jobs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oeFUcq4iqU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

Jobs: ah, i have cancer. now to take a big sip of herbal tea

please, it was a banana smoothy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

smarxist posted:

oh my god i just realized; can you imagine the disgusting battlefield Trump's estate is going to be between his wretched scions and Melania? wooooooooow

there's only one inheritor

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Apraxin posted:

also on the twitter account of Dr Sebastian Gorka, esq. today
https://mobile.twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1135587220080025600
coal mining, oil drilling, Muslim killing: the three worthy professions

Women luv coal and oil and dead tangoes

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

don't Truck my Trum

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Drunkboxer posted:

please, it was a banana smoothy

WRONG AGAIN EINSTEIN, it was carrot juice but ultimately trimp won the 'turning extremely orange' wars

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
me: the workers' means of production is quelled by being so divorced from the object they produce that their life becomes nothing more than a means to acquire more capital and in turn has no choice but to subvert to a life of eternal servitude to feed this endless cycle
chud: I fuckin love big tits

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Donald Trump's only real sons: Dan Scavino, Eric, and Barron

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

That thing is loving cursed. Ahhh.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

This one's for the ladies
:blastu::jihad:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

twoday posted:

This reminds me that I once had the pleasure of watching an anarchist squat/weed-growing operation being shut down in a medieval European city. Neither the squatters nor the police used guns, so the who thing involved medieval siege tactics. The house was about four stories tall and all the others on the block had been demolished, so this was the only one left stopping the construction a new apartment block. It had been squatted for years and in a bad state of disrepair and there were metal plates over most of the windows on the lower floors. Apparently because they knew they were going to be busted, the squatters had dismantled the staircase on the ground floor leading upstairs, and went up and down by a retractable rope ladder. When the cops came there was a furious water-based battle with water balloons being thrown from the roof by the squatters and the police trying to hit back with a water cannon. After a few hours of this the cops called in a crane and got a small shipping container-like metal box the size of a portapotty and filled it with policemen, and then tried to lower it onto the roof with the crane. The squatters had long wooden poles and kept poking at the box, tilting it on its side to an almost 45 degree angle as it dangled above the roof. So the police lowered it and filled it with sandbags to make it heavier and tried again. They got lowered onto the roof, opened the door, 3 or 4 cops would pop out and grab a squatter, then they would lower the crane and repeat the process. I had to go before the end of it, but if I could I would have sat there with a lawn chair watching it all day, the amount of creativity employed on both sides was fascinating.

I found a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Wl0trU1_0
That's fantastic.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135495710894374917?s=19

DO SOMETHING

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

ROLLIN' DOWN THE STREET
SCARIN' NATO
SIPPIN' ON GIN AND JUCHE

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

CNN should give Piers Morgan a show again. Ratings up!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
is the queen at least gonna make trump eat something weird for dinner???

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lol he thinks when he turns off the tv the ratings drop

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

WRONG AGAIN EINSTEIN, it was carrot juice but ultimately trimp won the 'turning extremely orange' wars

i really thought it was bananas drat

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
I've got like 6 weeks of vacation and took the day off an holy shot, I should take every Monday off forever. This is awesome.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/damocrat/status/1135544328057741312

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Nae! posted:

in the backwards world of juche, they are the sane straws

what the gently caress

criticizing juche thought is prohibited

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Squinky v2.0 posted:

is the queen at least gonna make trump eat something weird for dinner???

braised ivy, an owl smeared in mayonnaise, a fox fighting an eel suspended in aspic

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

galenanorth posted:

I can't handle how there's a crazy straw next to a crazy person. Even though this is a grown-up brainwashed rape baby, I am laughing so hard it has to be unhealthy, because he has a silly straw and it is just so silly

galen a north's iron facade has cracked

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mariana Horchata posted:

gently caress you

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

(((lover)))

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao every single democrat with any material part in running the Dem 2016 campaign should throw themselves off a bridge. How in the world did you lose to this man. Every single one of them need to never have a hand in politics ever again.

He's seriously sitting around tweet negging AT&T trying to get CNN shut down or something because he's not satisfied with a single major News Channel sucking his dick 24/7.

Just constantly publically talking about his brain problems with RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

good

the recession needs to hit before the 2020 election

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

Trump would be happier with a 3 minute daily segment on the TMZ show than he ever will be with the Presidency lmao

Remember when trup did movie reviews on YouTube

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

someone post the RIP STEBE gang tag plz

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Remember Trump thinks he should get equal time when the TV is mean to him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/800329364986626048?lang=en

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/1135622341516582913?s=19

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oh Steve!

Your wife didn't throw herself on your funeral pyre and give all the money to Trump.

Oh Steve you should be ashamed!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

Remember when trup did movie reviews on YouTube

It would be good to bring them back for his second term imo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

A Handed Missus posted:

someone post the RIP STEBE gang tag plz

preordering the $1000 monitor stand rn

thank you tim

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Pohl posted:

I've got like 6 weeks of vacation and took the day off an holy shot, I should take every Monday off forever. This is awesome.

I too have thought this thought friend

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

crazy cloud posted:

what the gently caress

criticizing juche thought is prohibited

ah, gomennasai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017